Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2018, 09:44 PM

11,050 posts, read 24,024,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by terracore View Post
"She can’t even answer how to pay for all the free stuff she proposes."

The same way we pay for everything else. The USA is currently borrowing over $50,000.00 every second and that amount grows every day. This will work forever, won't it?

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
The way it's set up now, it's okay to keep borrowing. The folks we borrow from, the Federal Reserve, loan us money they create out of thin air. The more we borrow, the more we owe, the more they have. The Federal Reserve is a consortium of banks that aren't even U.S. banks. I think it was put in place when Teddy Roosevelt was president. If the Trumpster really wants to 'make America great again', maybe he should set up a Federal Reserve made up of U.S. owned agencies? He'd not do it, though, he probably has to borrow from them, too.

Old 08-14-2018, 06:50 AM

2,378 posts, read 1,314,116 times
Quote:
"She can’t even answer how to pay for all the free stuff she proposes."

The same way we pay for everything else. The USA is currently borrowing over $50,000.00 every second and that amount grows every day. This will work forever, won't it?

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
Nope, it surely won’t. That is why we are $200 trillion in unfunded liability debt and $20 trillion in national debt, and approaching $1 trillion in deficits. This spending is unsustainable and will destroy our nation. Liberals and RINO’s could care less.

Old 08-14-2018, 11:46 AM

4,336 posts, read 1,554,059 times
Quote:
The two-party system exists to give us the illusion of choice, but even the unawakened know that there is only one party in Hawaii.
Yah, the wrong one!!!

Old 08-14-2018, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyfinestbxtf View Post
All candidates are cut from the same cloth in predominantly liberal states. It’s who can promise more free crap who wins the day. I do have a feeling Hawaiian politics is going to be a little bothersome when we make the move out there. As long as I am left alone and my taxes aren’t too high, I’ll be alright.
Good Luck!!!! The times I lived in Hawaii (Oahu), I was largely non-political. Now, not so much, so, like you, it would be a burr under the saddle (or worse). MAGA!

Old 08-14-2018, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyfinestbxtf View Post
Nope, it surely won’t. That is why we are $200 trillion in unfunded liability debt and $20 trillion in national debt, and approaching $1 trillion in deficits. This spending is unsustainable and will destroy our nation. Liberals and RINO’s could care less.

Old 08-14-2018, 03:45 PM

2,378 posts, read 1,314,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Open-D View Post
Good Luck!!!! The times I lived in Hawaii (Oahu), I was largely non-political. Now, not so much, so, like you, it would be a burr under the saddle (or worse). MAGA!
Conservatism is just not tolerated among the left. Conservative thought and ideas among liberals is also not to be tolerated. Rather than debate you they insult you and censor you. Very fascistic of them. I have already been banned on the Punaweb. Better be careful over there Open-D. Liberty is a foreign concept to the left.

Old 08-14-2018, 04:26 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,833,342 times
This is no longer a conversation about Hawaii.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii