Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 10:38 AM

33 posts, read 229,216 times

Advertisements

Today was my fourth acupuncture procedure, a short one i shoud say. About 30 minutes, when normally it took 1,5h-2h. i think this was because i sad that it doesn't help me. So his decision was to inject me some "medication cocktail" (the main ingredient was hydro-cortisone, he explained me that this it a "lighter one" then just cortisone). The injection was in three places

After the injection i felt a freezing feeling for 30min, starting basically from the upper part of my neck and ending at the occipital area. Also i felt a "stabbing pain", besides the pressure/tension pain in the occipital area, witch lasts till now, but its getting less as the hours go buy. He sad that it is not only supposed to help, but also it is kinda tracker witch highlights the problematic areas. Also i don't feel the pain getting bigger in my shoulder, shoulder blade and etc, as i used to get after 2-3 procedure. Probably the "light manuall theraphy" as he calls it caused that preveously, because today after only acupunture, i didn't have more pain in these areas. If you ask how i feel after the injections? I don't really know, i think a bit better, in a way that you feel more "lighter"....
Not doing the physical therapy exercises, because didn't get them. Immediately as i get them will start doing them... Updating all my actions.
best wishes,
Dalius
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2010, 11:29 AM

Hello,

I have done my new MRI and uploaded it. Please if you can look at it and comment it, i would be sincerely grateful for your comments and suggestions. Download link:

http://d01.megashares.com/dl/f0dfc49/MRI.rar

The past MRI summary(2005):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizitop007 View Post
MR(C1-C7):
C2-C3, C3-C4 small degenerative changes, at the bottom surface of C3 5-6mm Schmorl knot, C5-C6 “disk is shroud”( I don’t know how to Wright correctly in English) , C4-C5, C6-C7 disks are less shroud. C5-C6 disk is more shroud by the left edge, narrows the intervertebral opening. C3-C7 are rotated counter clockwise.
The new MRI (2010):

Analyzed by : T1W, PD
Performed axial, coronary cuts.

Straightened physiological cervical spine part of lordosis
vertebral rotation of cervical spine
C2-3-4-5 disks between vertebrae are abstemiously lower, circulars are shroud, covering plates are not even,At the bottom surface of C3 small Schmorl knot, C5-6-7 vertebrae disks marginally lower, circulars are shroud. C5-C6 disk is more shroud by the left edge posterolaterally, narrows the intervertebral opening marginally.

Comparing with the old MRI view, changes within vertebrae disks remain without major dynamics, rotation is expressed a little less.

Also the doctor made some x-rays of my spine, because he suspected scoliosis. Also waiting for your comments guys. Neck:

spine:

Would like to remind my condition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizitop007 View Post
weakness, strong occipital pain(tension headache) and fatigue from when I wake up till I go down, memory loss (~80%), lack of concentration, hand, palm, finger “melting” when I am a sleep, muscle twitching(especially in my crural 24h a day) , right shoulder and right shoulder blade pain( this is not constant but the pain especially comes when I have to study, it is a terrible pain it feels that somebody is stabbing you in the shoulder blade with a knife and the shoulder just hurts it doesn’t feel like it is being stabbed, and the pain is kinda “traveling” sometimes it effects the shoulder blade, sometimes only the shoulder, and sometimes both. I had these symptoms before I started sports, but they were not so frequent and not so long term).

So recently was my 7th acupuncture procedure, still no changes. I asked my neurologist is it worth doing it? He sad that every time he is changing needle places, don’t really know what to do… Yesterday, I went to a private physiotherapist. Explained the situation. She was astonished of the problems that I had, furthermore as fortunate as i can be the next day she goes for a holiday and won’t be back for 2,5 weeks. She promised that she will do an individual plan of exercises for me and will work with a new technology in Lithuania “kinesio taping”. Hope it will work… So she gave me some basic exercises for my neck. I uploaded a video of me doing the exercisesJ. I asked if she could film it, just for a reason that I could memorize them, so didn’t do them appropriately, but hope you can catch the idea of what I am doingJ

Link:
http://d01.megashares.com/dl/ddd40c0/My DocumentsS7001402.avi

Sincerely talking I'm begging for your suggestions and help The pain is some times enormous and is very hard to live with it Still no relieve... I hope you understood what i have written to you in English, especially the MRI part
best wishes,
Dalius

Old 07-14-2010, 06:11 PM

23,862 posts, read 33,533,504 times
I'll come back tomorrow. Not sure if I can open the MRI on my Mac. I saved it & will play with it in the morning if I have time before having to leave. Been a busy few days. I was at pain management for 3 1/2 hours today, not including the drive there

Old 07-14-2010, 07:06 PM

42,554 posts, read 86,941,000 times
Have you ever tried sleeping on the floor, using only a folded blanket or two for padding? (and a pillow, of course)

A few months ago, I started having a few unusual pains around my back, hips, shoulders, which persisted for a few weeks. So I slept on the floor one night, and felt better the first morning, and after a couple of days, it was miraculous, I had never slept better in my life.

I also have been plagued all my life by leg and foot cramps in the night, and since I started sleeping on the hard floor, I have never had a single cramp.

Are you Lithuanian?

Old 07-15-2010, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I'll come back tomorrow. Not sure if I can open the MRI on my Mac. I saved it & will play with it in the morning if I have time before having to leave. Been a busy few days. I was at pain management for 3 1/2 hours today, not including the drive there
Hi,
Nice of you to right me back i have included software witch opens the MRI photos, not sure if it installs on Mac Only if you have the time and the desire look at my MRi, because i understand how much problems do you have of your own... I support you likewise

Old 07-15-2010, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
Have you ever tried sleeping on the floor, using only a folded blanket or two for padding? (and a pillow, of course)

A few months ago, I started having a few unusual pains around my back, hips, shoulders, which persisted for a few weeks. So I slept on the floor one night, and felt better the first morning, and after a couple of days, it was miraculous, I had never slept better in my life.

I also have been plagued all my life by leg and foot cramps in the night, and since I started sleeping on the hard floor, I have never had a single cramp.

Are you Lithuanian?
Hi,
thanks for the reply I have slept on the floor when i was in high school for about half a year. What can I say... I felt slightly better, it didn't change the situation significantly, but "slightly" i think is better then nothing. Strange coincidence, yesterday i decided to to sleep on the floor, due to the fact that my shoulder blade was killing me, now it hurts nearly all day Had to change something, so the sleeping area was the decision. And now you right me back that i should change the sleeping position. Strong telepathic connection. Over the whole Atlantic Ocean ....Wow
So this night i had slept on the floor. Several problems emerges, when i sleep on the floor:
- pelvis pain;
- palm melting;
- multiple awakenings.
But, despite that, i feel slightly better
Yes, i am Lithuanian, I think you are too ( Beje, malonu susipažinti.)

Old 07-15-2010, 10:08 AM

42,554 posts, read 86,941,000 times
The pelvis pain will subside after a week or two. It is something that you need to get accustomed to, because that is the pressure point. When you no longer feel the pelvis discomfort, you will then be able to sleep soundly through the night.

(Man malonu. My mother was Lithuanian, but I never learned the language.)

Old 07-16-2010, 01:52 AM

Hi,
Nice to find people who have Lithuanian origins This was my second day and from now will proceed doing this. I feel slightly better in the morning, but of course this will not impact my problem significantly. I know that after a couple of hours my right will star to killing me the damn pain.....

Old 07-16-2010, 02:37 AM

1 posts, read 3,758 times
Hello,
I read your story about all your pain your having. I do beleive I can help you...but you would need to get the right insterments and equitment in order to do this for your Body......I can send you some info on it.....this info has helped out thousands and thousands of People in Pain....

you can e-mail me at..... [email]Cbiz4u2@Yahoo.com[/email] or you can call me here in Phoenix, Arizona at 480-621-7297 I will only be at this phone number until the end of July or middle of Aug....after that time ...I will be moving.

But my e-mail address is always good.

Personal e-mail address ...... [email]in3john2@Yahoo.com[/email]

My Business e-mail address is ........ [email]Cbiz4u2@Yahoo.com[/email]

Pain is not fun......I have had lots of it in my life as well. But now I know how to get ride of it.....Naturally ......with No drugs.....and no side affects to it. It is wonderful now....how it works.....with these insterments you can use....I would be happy to tell you more about them and how they work. I can also send you info if you like.

Blessings to you... in the Best way, Rebekah

Old 07-16-2010, 04:39 AM

Hello,
Thanks, for your reply. I wrote an email to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness