U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2018, 01:02 PM

2,798 posts, read 5,352,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Take some coenzyme Q10, too. It might help the muscle symptoms.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/709107
"Might" being the operative word. Once the damage has become bad enough to be irreversible Co Q-10 is worthless.

Regarding your comment yesterday that statins do not alter DNA.... total BS. Thankfully I have my test results from UCLA stating otherwise. Two other sufferers I know have their results from the Mayo, which also state that statins have altered their DNA in such a way as to cause rare medical conditions. But we have become used to those in the medical profession lying about some of the major damages caused by statins. The condition I now have is a rare hyalinization in my leg muscle fibers. Typically a generational genetic condition it is ALWAYS found by the time one is two years old, with progression of symptoms, which are very obvious. I NEVER had this condition, and neither has anyone in my family. My legs were perfectly healthy and I was physically active in sports. If I had this condition already I would not have been able to participate in sports or in any other physical activity without great pain.

The sad thing is that any time any of us has posted our actual test results, someone from Big Pharma or the medical profession manages to get our blogs shut down or our threads removed.

Old 05-23-2018, 01:19 PM

I'm reading an excellent book called "Side Effects: Death" by Dr. John Virapen....

"I bribed a Swedish professor to enhance the registration of Prozac in Sweden." -John Virapen Pharmaceutical companies want to keep people sick. They want to make others think that they are sick. And they do this for one reason: money. Did you know: * Pharmaceutical companies invest more than 35,000 Euro (over $50,000) per physician each year to get them to prescribe their products? * More than 75 percent of leading scientists in the field of medicine are "paid for" by the pharmaceutical industry? * Corruption prevailed in the approval and marketing of drugs in some cases? * Illnesses are made up by the pharmaceutical industry and specifically marketed to enhance sales and market shares for the companies in question? * Pharmaceutical companies increasingly target children? "Side Effects: Death" is the true story of corruption, bribery and fraud written by Dr. John Virapen, who has been called THE Big Pharma Insider. During his 35 years in the pharmaceutical industry internationally (most notably as general manager of Eli Lilly and Company in Sweden), Virapen was responsible for the marketing of several drugs, all of them with side effects. Now, Virapen is coming clean and telling all of the little secrets you were never intended to know!"

For more information, go to www.sideeffectsdeath.com

I believe what he says about illnesses being made up. I also believe that some medications are intended to cause other illnesses or to mimic them. Throughout the years that I battled with my doctor and begged for tests, etc... to try to "fix" me, he would insist it was NOT statins. Instead he thought, at various times, that I should take medication for RA, MS, ALS, MD, etc... even though the tests I did have showed categorically that I did NOT suffer ANY of these ailments.

Statins cause other medical issues that the doctors and Big Pharma can exploit as a way to push more drugs and treatments and make more money, leading to fancier cars and bigger houses for themselves.

Old 05-23-2018, 01:45 PM

18,566 posts, read 6,046,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanna View Post
I'm reading an excellent book called "Side Effects: Death" by Dr. John Virapen....

"I bribed a Swedish professor to enhance the registration of Prozac in Sweden." -John Virapen Pharmaceutical companies want to keep people sick. They want to make others think that they are sick. And they do this for one reason: money. Did you know: * Pharmaceutical companies invest more than 35,000 Euro (over $50,000) per physician each year to get them to prescribe their products? * More than 75 percent of leading scientists in the field of medicine are "paid for" by the pharmaceutical industry? * Corruption prevailed in the approval and marketing of drugs in some cases? * Illnesses are made up by the pharmaceutical industry and specifically marketed to enhance sales and market shares for the companies in question? * Pharmaceutical companies increasingly target children? "Side Effects: Death" is the true story of corruption, bribery and fraud written by Dr. John Virapen, who has been called THE Big Pharma Insider. During his 35 years in the pharmaceutical industry internationally (most notably as general manager of Eli Lilly and Company in Sweden), Virapen was responsible for the marketing of several drugs, all of them with side effects. Now, Virapen is coming clean and telling all of the little secrets you were never intended to know!"

For more information, go to www.sideeffectsdeath.com

I believe what he says about illnesses being made up. I also believe that some medications are intended to cause other illnesses or to mimic them. Throughout the years that I battled with my doctor and begged for tests, etc... to try to "fix" me, he would insist it was NOT statins. Instead he thought, at various times, that I should take medication for RA, MS, ALS, MD, etc... even though the tests I did have showed categorically that I did NOT suffer ANY of these ailments.

Statins cause other medical issues that the doctors and Big Pharma can exploit as a way to push more drugs and treatments and make more money, leading to fancier cars and bigger houses for themselves.
I was introduced to my first type book like Side Effects in the early 90's...The Medical Mafia..there are a couple books at least that turned my head around about the medical industry.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 05-23-2018 at 02:29 PM..

Old 05-23-2018, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I was introduced to my first type book like Side Effects in the early 90's...The Medical Mafia..there are a couple books at least that turned my head around to the medical industry.
I highly recommend https://spacedoc.com/ . Dr. Duane Graveline became a good friend of mine, as well as to other sufferers of statin damage. He died

I never really bothered to learn about side effects because as far as I was aware they were very rare. Never had any problems until statin drugs.

Old 05-23-2018, 06:05 PM

21,394 posts, read 25,986,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanna View Post
"Might" being the operative word. Once the damage has become bad enough to be irreversible Co Q-10 is worthless.

Regarding your comment yesterday that statins do not alter DNA.... total BS. Thankfully I have my test results from UCLA stating otherwise. Two other sufferers I know have their results from the Mayo, which also state that statins have altered their DNA in such a way as to cause rare medical conditions. But we have become used to those in the medical profession lying about some of the major damages caused by statins. The condition I now have is a rare hyalinization in my leg muscle fibers. Typically a generational genetic condition it is ALWAYS found by the time one is two years old, with progression of symptoms, which are very obvious. I NEVER had this condition, and neither has anyone in my family. My legs were perfectly healthy and I was physically active in sports. If I had this condition already I would not have been able to participate in sports or in any other physical activity without great pain.

The sad thing is that any time any of us has posted our actual test results, someone from Big Pharma or the medical profession manages to get our blogs shut down or our threads removed.

I would love to read any peer-reviewed research that shows that statins can alter DNA. I am sure you have some.

Thank you.

Old 05-24-2018, 10:49 AM

3,180 posts, read 895,930 times
Statins do all kinds of bad things. The body is not a pile of junk that evolved by accident. It is a highly intelligent, extremely complex, machine that always tries to repair itself.

Statin drugs do NOT help the body repair itself. They interfere with natural processes that medical science understands dimly at best.

Statins, and many other popular medical and psychiatric drugs, do not help to restore health. Just the opposite. Instead of restoring balance, they causing further disruptions.

The current mainstream medical philosophy does NOT see the body as intelligent. They do NOT think the body knows how to repair itself and is always trying to. They think they know better. They think their artificial chemicals can improve health. They cannot.

I understand that drugs are sometimes necessary to keep someone alive. But they should be avoided if at all possible. Taking statin pills is not the same as taking your vitamins everyday.

I think the drug companies pay scientists who are experts in making research turn out a certain way. Experimental research is so complicated and difficult, it is easy to fool people with it, even other experts.

They actually have come out with research saying statins prevent cancer and dementia, as well as heart disease. That is crazy.

And of course the research saying patients are silly and don't know what they are really experiencing. Muscle pain and weakness is all in their ignorant little minds.

Old 05-24-2018, 01:06 PM

12,519 posts, read 10,671,740 times
Michelle Pfeiffer said her choles dropped 80+ points when she stopped eating meat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or