U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 07:31 PM

14,023 posts, read 9,766,202 times

Advertisements

Frankly, I've never understood why someone would use an E-cig anyhow. All you're doing is exhanging one set of dangerous chemicals for another.

If you want to smoke...smoke. If you want to quit...quit.

It's really that simple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2011, 08:06 PM

5,536 posts, read 10,420,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Frankly, I've never understood why someone would use an E-cig anyhow. All you're doing is exhanging one set of dangerous chemicals for another.

It's really that simple.
Do you smoke stillkit? Tried an e-cig? If the answer is no you don't know what you are talking about and to us experienced e-cig smokers it shows. If you are considering trying the e-cig don't let stillkit's comments stop you. Go back and read the post before his/her's and you'll see where to start the switch to e-cigs.

Old 01-03-2011, 08:13 PM

287 posts, read 610,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post

It's really that simple.
Well, for one thing, with e-cigs you are inhaling WAY less harmful chemicals then regular cigarettes. I've read about and personally met e-smokers who said they had dramatic health improvements after switching to e-cigs (breathing better, no more coughing, food tastes better etc). Just speaking for myself...I don't want to quit but I'm sick of the adverse effects I've been getting from regular cigarettes. Practically everything I've heard so far about vaping has been positive so I'm giving it a try.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness