Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2010, 04:18 PM

1 posts, read 3,491 times

Advertisements

Goodmorning, I’m 29 years old and last year for a DAP my psychiatrist prescribed to me Sereupin 30 mg every day; last mounth for the resistence of my phobic state He prescribed me Risperdal 4mg/die but after two days that I assumed risperidone I feeled sleepiness, muffled, blurred vision, headache, distorted distances and without forces.
I contacted my psychiatrist that said me my feelings were side effects of risperdal and He recommended me to stop the therapy with risperdal; so I stopped the therapy but now after a month I feel the same sensations like two day after the therapy with risperdal.
My psychiatrist said me side effects can remain for different time after a patient stops the treatment with risperdal.
Can risperdal have damaged me permanently?
Why I feel 24/24 headache, sleepiness, muffled, blurred vision, distorted distances, sting to my eye and without forces?
Are the side effects of risperdal reversible?
Thanks

Old 11-03-2010, 04:29 PM

1,594 posts, read 3,047,510 times
Yes it can. Permanent side effects include tardive dyskinesia and extrapyramidal side effects.

Risperidone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 05-09-2017, 06:06 PM

20,726 posts, read 16,190,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramirez2012 View Post
Yes it can. Permanent side effects include tardive dyskinesia and extrapyramidal side effects.

Risperidone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
These effects only occur after long-term use (years) at excessively high doses - certainly does not apply in this case - read before you post drivel. I know - this was years ago...

Old 05-09-2017, 09:35 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,578,877 times
Although not without danger, this drug has literally saved many, many lives. I work with people with serious mental illnesses and have seen first-hand what good it can do. As this thread went downhill, it is closed.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness