Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2010, 02:43 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,128,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KylieEve View Post
How are your surgical skills? I suggest you go and buy the game operation, try it out and go from there
Seriously I guess the only thing I could think of is surgery as I have the opposite problem with girls. I'm a 38B.
I am not interested in the possibility of taking home a staph infection along with smaller breasts. If you spend much time on this forum you know that the only way I would darken the door of a licensed medical physician was if my life was in danger, and even then, reluctantly. I certainly would not risk my life for something that is elective.

My philosophy is that with a little perseverance I can find a solution to my problem that does not involve doctors.

20yrsinBranson
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2010, 03:05 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,357,132 times
Sorry, no solutions from me, I am barely A, and that is after 4 kids. Sorry you have this problem. Have you seen a chiropractor? Maybe you also need to take some yoga classes, to improve your posture. I have noticed many large breasted women walk sort of "hunch backed" I don't know if this is because of the breast wieght, or what. But improving your posture, and increasing the muscles in your back and shoulders could not hurt. Work with a trainer on this, to find exercises to increase muscle strength in those areas.

Old 11-20-2010, 03:08 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,776,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Sorry, no solutions from me, I am barely A, and that is after 4 kids. Sorry you have this problem. Have you seen a chiropractor? Maybe you also need to take some yoga classes, to improve your posture. I have noticed many large breasted women walk sort of "hunch backed" I don't know if this is because of the breast wieght, or what. But improving your posture, and increasing the muscles in your back and shoulders could not hurt. Work with a trainer on this, to find exercises to increase muscle strength in those areas.
None of that (very good) advice will help keep the straps from digging into her shoulders. They dig in because she's front-heavy and the weight has to be borne somewhere.

An underwire will help somewhat. A minimizer bra will also help somewhat because it will change the distribution of weight so it's not jutting forward; it's more - sloping, instead.

But yeah losing weight will help too, if you are overweight.

Old 11-20-2010, 03:15 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,128,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
None of that (very good) advice will help keep the straps from digging into her shoulders. They dig in because she's front-heavy and the weight has to be borne somewhere.

An underwire will help somewhat. A minimizer bra will also help somewhat because it will change the distribution of weight so it's not jutting forward; it's more - sloping, instead.

But yeah losing weight will help too, if you are overweight.
Yeah, losing weight is the key, I think. I will go from a 38DDD to a 38DD and that will make a big difference.

thanks for everybody's input

20yrsinBranson

Old 11-20-2010, 04:19 PM

4,053 posts, read 8,254,094 times
Getting a massage helps.

Old 11-20-2010, 04:28 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,776,455 times
Getting a massage helps, even if there's nothing wrong.

Old 11-21-2010, 09:02 AM

17,533 posts, read 39,121,426 times
I had the same issues but have started to go (mostly) braless. I have also strengthened my back muscles and lost a little weight. The weight training has also helped build up my chest muscles. I don't know how you can wear a bra 24/7 - I find bras sooooooo uncomfortable. I only wear a bra (loose-fitting at that) when I wear something knit or revealing somehow. I have a way of dressing cleverly to disguise the bra-lessness for the most part. And I also go out of my way to buy clothing with built-in support so I don't need the bra.

Good luck to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness