U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2011, 01:25 PM

10 posts, read 19,384 times

Advertisements

Hi,
My wife and I live in San Diego and looking for the best doctors/surgeons who specialize in abdominal myomectomy and fibroids and we would be willing to travel anywhere in California. Dr. Paul Indman (Los Gatos) and Dr. William Parker (Santa Monica) are highly recommended, but they are not in our health insurance CIGNA PPO.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Thank you so much!
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2011, 04:21 PM

3,487 posts, read 6,124,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDDV View Post
Hi,
My wife and I live in San Diego and looking for the best doctors/surgeons who specialize in abdominal myomectomy and fibroids and we would be willing to travel anywhere in California. Dr. Paul Indman (Los Gatos) and Dr. William Parker (Santa Monica) are highly recommended, but they are not in our health insurance CIGNA PPO.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Thank you so much!
You might want to look into uterine artery embolization too.

Old 04-03-2011, 10:07 PM

10 posts, read 19,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miyu View Post
You might want to look into uterine artery embolization too.
Thanks for the advice, Miyu. Per our OB/Gyn doc, my wife's fibroids make her look like she's 26-week pregnant. We really want to just remove the fibroids so that my wife can regain her health quickly.

Old 04-04-2011, 05:16 AM

15,732 posts, read 17,283,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDDV View Post
Thanks for the advice, Miyu. Per our OB/Gyn doc, my wife's fibroids make her look like she's 26-week pregnant. We really want to just remove the fibroids so that my wife can regain her health quickly.
I don't have any recommendations for you but I suggest you post on your regional board.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness