U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2011, 09:18 AM

1,005 posts, read 4,945,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I'm not saying it will work for everyone, but it certainly has helped me....
no leg cramps or painful muscle spasms since...???? I'm not questioning it, and tomorrow, it may not be working, however, right now, it's giving me relief....

Your sister in law, knows about the extreme fatigue then....does she also have a hard time sleeping?

Not sure about the sleeping. She lives in another state and I don't really talk to her too much (through my brother mostly). She's in her early 60's. Just says she has her good and bad days. My brother seems to make her walk as much as possible.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2011, 09:31 AM

25,455 posts, read 23,273,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janecj View Post
Not sure about the sleeping. She lives in another state and I don't really talk to her too much (through my brother mostly). She's in her early 60's. Just says she has her good and bad days. My brother seems to make her walk as much as possible.
I wish her the best...it's not easy to deal with...I have the recurring kind, good for a long time, then it returns, however, it has not as of yet, come back with a vengence, like the first attack, that was God awful...they said, I'd never work again...? I'm very very fortunate, however, there are side effects...

Old 04-13-2011, 11:04 AM

222 posts, read 501,724 times
I have cramps sometimes when I'm working out.. as general rule drink more water (1 hr before exercise), eat bananas. If it is not helping then it may be medical condition. And I'm sceptical about chiropractors and "formula 303" (well it have Magnesium, but you can get it from many other sources).

Old 04-13-2011, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick.leviman View Post
I have cramps sometimes when I'm working out.. as general rule drink more water (1 hr before exercise), eat bananas. If it is not helping then it may be medical condition. And I'm sceptical about chiropractors and "formula 303" (well it have Magnesium, but you can get it from many other sources).
Hi there...been going to chiropractors all my life and love them...never had a bad experience....and the doctor that gives me shots in the back, suggested I keep going as with the combination of the two, it might help.

But you have a right to your feelings, and chiropractors are not miracle healers, some things they can fix, some they can't....depends on the problem....

Old 04-18-2011, 07:03 AM

1,610 posts, read 3,840,221 times
I got real bad cramps from taking a dianutric med(water Pill) for BP it took all the potassium out of my system.

Old 05-03-2011, 10:26 AM

Well, I'm back and have been taking Formula 303 for nearly a month

I've noticed a huge difference, on my outlook on life...anxiety is gone, restlessness....I've had only two leg cramps since, and no muscle spasums what-s-ever...have so much more energy, joint pain is much better, and I'm relaxed, no short circuting, or getting extremely upset, shakes are gone...this stuff is fantastic....I am though taking four of them 45 minutes before bedtime and one at noon...and all day, I'm relaxed and very alert....
I just feel calm....

I'm not saying it will work for everyone, however, it surely has done me right...and so so thankful I found it....

Please if you decide to try it, come back and let us know how you are making out....

Creme

Old 05-03-2011, 10:32 AM

665 posts, read 1,477,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Well, I'm back and have been taking Formula 303 for nearly a month

I've noticed a huge difference, on my outlook on life...anxiety is gone, restlessness....I've had only two leg cramps since, and no muscle spasums what-s-ever...have so much more energy, joint pain is much better, and I'm relaxed, no short circuting, or getting extremely upset, shakes are gone...this stuff is fantastic....I am though taking four of them 45 minutes before bedtime and one at noon...and all day, I'm relaxed and very alert....
I just feel calm....

I'm not saying it will work for everyone, however, it surely has done me right...and so so thankful I found it....

Please if you decide to try it, come back and let us know how you are making out....

Creme

.....another score for homeopathic (real) medicine.

glad you feel better

Old 05-03-2011, 02:02 PM

2,455 posts, read 5,264,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laidbackhippie View Post
.....another score for homeopathic (real) medicine.

glad you feel better
Yes! Homeopathy does work! And now this thread has me so curious about Formula 303 I am going to try it! Thank you, OP, for sharing this. I live in constant pain from a back injury, and my feet tend to cramp up when I am in bed, so out of bed I get, to get a glass of water, which usually does the trick.

There is also an old wives' remedy that if you put a bar of soap down at the bottom of the mattress where your feet are, you won't get leg or feet cramps. Sounds nuts, I know, but you know what? Hehehehehe it works! Or it seems to! LOL

Old 05-03-2011, 02:08 PM

665 posts, read 1,477,074 times
I looked at the ingredients of Formula 303 and it looks like it makes sense.

Not one mention of.... SNAKE OIL......... in the ingredients list.

Old 05-03-2011, 02:10 PM

2,455 posts, read 5,264,268 times
hmmmmmm....interesting for I have been personally told that homeopathy is basically snake oil. Thank you for pointing this out, laidbackhippie. Yes, the ingredients made sense to me as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness