U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2013, 04:17 PM

13,065 posts, read 9,677,021 times

Advertisements

Electro sensitivity from the lighting causes these symptoms..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2013, 05:20 PM

47 posts, read 52,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
I have had this going back 6 or 7 years. I notice a slight dizziness or lack of balance when I walk into a store, like a grocery store. I will really notice it when I start walking down aisles in a store or walking in a mall. There is almost a fogginess, for lack of a better term, along with it. It usually passes or at least decreases when I am outside but it has been increasing in frequency over the years. I have tried researching this but have found nothing on it.
Anyone ever heard of this bizarre symptom?
I wonder if it's WIFI sickness...Some people are extremely sensitive to EMFs. Did you know you can wear a crystal pendant as protection? I think organite is one...

Old 06-21-2014, 11:53 AM

5 posts, read 3,455 times
It may be uncleaned AC systems that hosts a varied range of fungus...some are susceptible to it.

Old 07-04-2014, 01:13 PM

1 posts, read 1,351 times
I have had these same symptoms especially dept or clothing stores, ive always thought it had something to do
with something they use on fabrics.
after I walk outside the feeling goes away.

Old 07-04-2014, 05:34 PM

18,895 posts, read 49,756,471 times
The minute variations in light emitted can trigger small seizure-like episodes in some people. Also migraines.

Old 01-06-2015, 07:41 PM

1 posts, read 1,141 times
You might have an eye muscle problem called see sickness syndrome. It is treatable with eye exercisrs [mod]need at l;east 10 other posts to make specific recommendations[/mod]

Last edited by SouthernBelleInUtah; 01-06-2015 at 10:45 PM..

Old 01-07-2015, 01:47 PM

3,327 posts, read 1,724,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hickory patrick View Post
wow i kinda get this lately, big open area's can bring on anxiety attack where as my legs begin to feel weak and i even get dizzy as to where i want to hold on to somting .. smaller areas im fine, I get out of my car in a big parking lot it might hit me while heading to the store, I had it happen in a gymnasium once as well....Soo what to do ??
I have the exact same feelings in wide open spaces.... It's awful....I would rather have a mouse phobia.....

Old 01-07-2015, 02:01 PM

3,327 posts, read 1,724,549 times
have had panic attacks for most of my life....the past couple of years I have just had this fear of wide open spaces...For me to go for a walk is hard..If I have my dog, I am pretty much OK...If I go into a big store like Costco etc..or even the grocery store I have to take a cart even if I only buy one item...to walk around freely makes me feel off balance and panicky.. Large Parking lots are another trigger....parking and walking through an empty lot terrifies me...it seems the older I get the worse I am getting..I do much better at night say driving then daytime because I can't tell how wide open it is... It is very debilitating to say the least...we went on a cruise and the ship docked in Cozumel and the dock was wide and no railings and it looked like it went on forever...I almost sat down on the middle of the thing!!! Has anyone felt this way and how do you cope the best?

I wrote this November 1st and didn't get much response but now I see this thread and it's me too....

Old 01-12-2015, 05:07 AM

1 posts, read 1,183 times
I don't think it's anxiety or the lighting. I think it has something to do with security. It used to be only Walmart, but then I started noticing in other stores also. I think stores are illegally x-raying people for shoplifting. No one will tell the truth. But it's definitely not blood sugars or other health problems when it only happens in some stores. I am asking a former security person to speak up. Don't tell me they only watch cameras, I won't believe it. Dizziness just in stores happens too often and consistently and for other people also.

Old 12-01-2015, 12:43 PM

1 posts, read 723 times
I have passed out 4X in supermarkets in the last 2 years. It appears that I am having a seizure and I do not become conscious until I am in the ambulance. I have had a CAT scan and an MRI and all other heart related tests. All tests deem me healthy. The neurologist that I consulted said that it was just fainting and that I should hydrate more and increase my salt. I am beginning to suspect the fluorescent lights. My thought is to where sunglasses in the supermarket.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness