U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2014, 09:37 PM

21,706 posts, read 26,398,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaay123 View Post
Im glad im not the only one ive had mine for 5 months i don't get cramps or bloating i just bleed. It's very annoying and I've been trying to see a doctor but everyone keeps saying its nothing. Im scared my health may be in danger if i don't figure out what's wrong.
Welcome to City Data!

In the future, rather than tacking a new problem onto an old thread, it would be best to start a new one. Just go to the top of the page and click on the tab that says New Thread.

Who is the "everyone" that keeps saying it is nothing? Friends? Relatives? You need to see a gynecologist, who will do a physical exam and decide whether any tests are needed.
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2014, 04:03 AM

8,333 posts, read 17,823,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaay123 View Post
Im glad im not the only one ive had mine for 5 months i don't get cramps or bloating i just bleed. It's very annoying and I've been trying to see a doctor but everyone keeps saying its nothing. Im scared my health may be in danger if i don't figure out what's wrong.

Everyone says its nothing? who's everyone and do you think cancer is nothing?

You should be scared...go to the dr today. This kind of bleeding is NOT normal and requires blood tests, ultrasounds and possibly a uterine biopsy.

Old 09-24-2014, 04:04 AM

8,333 posts, read 17,823,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondeArizonaBabe View Post
Back in 1995, I didn't have a period for over 5 months. That was because I was going through basic training & AIT training in the Army. Lost a lot of body fat (close to 10%) & my recruiter told me that is normal when going through training. I was fine. It came back to normal the week after I graduated AIT training when I was able to slow down a bit & eat normal food.

But in your case, I would definitely see a doctor. Are you underweight? on the Pill? Have any female medical condition that you know of already?

Not having a period for 5 mths is a lot different than not having one for 5 mths.

Any time you bleed longer than normal you need to see the doctor..it could be anything from cancer to perimenopause (many women start in their 30s)

Old 10-21-2014, 05:41 PM

1 posts, read 851 times
Soooooo have you found anything out? I'm going through the same thing!! Mine started in june. It has been hell. I have had so many test done and no one knows what is wrong.. and I have not been able to get pregnant.

Old 11-02-2014, 11:19 PM

1 posts, read 818 times
I have had a period since June and some days its like and other days its heavy there have been a few days were I did not bleed but have had big colts and just would like to know what to do. Have lower back pain bad and low abdomen pains too.

Old 11-02-2014, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krigile View Post
I have had a period since June and some days its like and other days its heavy there have been a few days were I did not bleed but have had big colts and just would like to know what to do. Have lower back pain bad and low abdomen pains too.
You need to see a gynecologist.

Old 11-06-2014, 01:01 PM

23,001 posts, read 22,042,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krigile View Post
As suzy_q2010 said, go to a gynecologist.

Something similar happened to me about ten years ago. My cycle got shorter and I was bleeding more days-- a lot more days. I was going to wait for my annual appointment, but one very, very bad day changed my mind. I was frightened. I thought I was going to hemorrhaging to death.

I went to see the doc a few days later. He found that I was anemic, had fibroids and another thing or two which I can't remember. The problem was taken care of pretty easily. I wish I'd gone sooner.

Old 11-24-2014, 01:51 PM

1 posts, read 715 times
Im having the same problem goin on to 8months of bleeding nd my doctor tells me there is nothing wrong that its normal i know its not normal i kno my body nd its not healthly i startd bleeding fresh red blood like wen u cut ur finger like that kind of blood nd it is also cummin out of my anus sumone plz help me wit sum answers im really scared to this point!!!

Old 11-24-2014, 03:15 PM

3,462 posts, read 2,178,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1213 View Post
Im having the same problem goin on to 8months of bleeding nd my doctor tells me there is nothing wrong that its normal i know its not normal i kno my body nd its not healthly i startd bleeding fresh red blood like wen u cut ur finger like that kind of blood nd it is also cummin out of my anus sumone plz help me wit sum answers im really scared to this point!!!
Go to a different doctor, now. Good luck.

Old 11-24-2014, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1213 View Post
See a different doctor!

Sorry, I have a hard time believing any doctor would say that what is happening is normal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness