U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-16-2011, 11:53 AM
 
29,988 posts, read 35,848,534 times
Reputation: 12719

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime69 View Post
This was literally the first time this had happened to me. I was shocked and i kind of panicked.....

I haven't done it since, howevere I'm much more cautious about passing gas now..... I will literally do it very slowly as to make sure this kind of accident does NOT happen again.
A good reason to keep a back-up-back with extra set of clothes/underwear in your vehicle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-16-2011, 07:56 PM
 
Location: Floribama
13,491 posts, read 29,434,352 times
Reputation: 11895
Reminds me of the scene in Along Came Polly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-19-2011, 11:09 AM
 
8,795 posts, read 9,620,365 times
Reputation: 6682
Seems like there was a food additive that also caused this. It was something put in low calorie junk food to replace fats. I called it "wet farts" after reading a discription of it's side effects.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-19-2011, 12:47 PM
 
Location: Visitation between Wal-Mart & Home Depot
8,309 posts, read 33,329,150 times
Reputation: 7038
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Seems like there was a food additive that also caused this. It was something put in low calorie junk food to replace fats. I called it "wet farts" after reading a discription of it's side effects.
Olestra. Really disgusting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-19-2011, 09:42 PM
 
Location: Floribama
13,491 posts, read 29,434,352 times
Reputation: 11895
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Seems like there was a food additive that also caused this. It was something put in low calorie junk food to replace fats. I called it "wet farts" after reading a discription of it's side effects.
I was with a friend of mine in WalMart one time while he was taking those Alli diet pills. We were standing in the automotive section when all of a sudden he says "come with me to the restroom, I think I had an accident". We head towards the back restrooms near the shoe dept, and when we get in there he goes into the stall and says "OMG, it's pure grease". Luckily it didn't go through to his pants.

Turns out he ate a fried shrimp dinner the night before, and he thought it would be okay to fart.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2011, 07:24 AM
 
Location: Barrington, IL area
1,594 posts, read 2,535,980 times
Reputation: 4937
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
I was with a friend of mine in WalMart one time while he was taking those Alli diet pills. We were standing in the automotive section when all of a sudden he says "come with me to the restroom, I think I had an accident". We head towards the back restrooms near the shoe dept, and when we get in there he goes into the stall and says "OMG, it's pure grease". Luckily it didn't go through to his pants.

Turns out he ate a fried shrimp dinner the night before, and he thought it would be okay to fart.
Alli (Orlistat) is notorious for causing greasy sharts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2011, 12:28 PM
 
Location: TN
55 posts, read 120,062 times
Reputation: 53
Someone told me once that they had a bad case of 'hershey squirts' and i'm wondering if that may be a fancy term for sharting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-22-2011, 05:08 PM
 
Location: Prescott AZ
5,843 posts, read 8,426,202 times
Reputation: 10702
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2015 View Post
someone told me once that they had a bad case of 'hershey squirts' and i'm wondering if that may be a fancy term for sharting.
:d:d:d
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top