Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 05:45 PM

88,515 posts, read 84,688,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Lavender= View Post
Animal control called me with a update. They visited the father and met the cat. They agreed the cat was VERY VERY under weight and was having problems standing, was very scared and shaking and hiding wen put down he would run and hide under the furniture, and his furs were extremely matted and dirty, there was no cat food or a cat food bowl. father claims the cat eats once a day his left overs and does not feed the cat trad. cat food says he just throws the food on the floor . there was clean water but no litter box in sight. The father CLAIMED the litter box was under the bed what they did see is a plastic like bin/ basket but not a traditional litter box and stated there is no possible way that the cat can comfortably use the box under the bed. Father when asked about the cats health said he never has taken the cat for shots since it was born over 13 yrs ago.

The Animal control told me that the fathers house is a SHRINE to Elvis and loads and loads of memorabilia from the 50's 60's doo woop motown, music industry. Fact they said most of the itemsare museum quality and look they are worth a lot of money.....,the father was once a well known oldies DJ in Riverside Ca back in the 60's 70's and met a lot of well known talent and the walls are yellow brown from smoking cigars and has not been painted for 13 yrs.the carpet needs to be removed and the flooring in the kitchen needs removal due to the cats business.

llast they said that they are going to have the vet check him today or Monday and have a local groomer who volunteers bathe the cat and most likely will have to have his furs shaved off.

Interesting, but good news. I was afraid they would take the cat away and put it to sleep.

Maybe the father did too much acid back in the day and is burnt. No wonder he can't smell his daughter, though, his nose is probably out of whack from cat poo day in and day out, plus the cigars.

Old 06-15-2012, 05:59 PM

10,746 posts, read 26,004,925 times
Thanks for the update...I just hope someone, somewhere can help these people. Living like that just isn't healthy. I feel bad for your friend ( ex?) and her family.....there has to be other things going on, no one in their frame of mind would ever choose to live like that.

Old 06-16-2012, 10:46 AM

11,495 posts, read 26,859,038 times
Be careful...she doesn't sound like a very stable person, and between calling her out on the crotch aroma and calling animal control on her dad, you have probably made yourself an enemy for life.

Old 06-16-2012, 10:48 AM

23,861 posts, read 33,523,515 times
Quote:
It smelled like Fish, most women who have a fishy smell and the fact her vay jay was sweating through her pants that were damp and the smell was not coming from her under arms, mouth or anus. It was her front part below her belt. so it looks and smells like the vayjay that is unkept. Each body part smells differnt, aka hair, underarms, anus, vayjay they do not give off the same stench when not clean.
Well; this post explains why you thought va-jayjay. I think it's a combo of both.

Quote:
You seem to be taking this very personal Have you had this issue brought up to you at some point? Do you have better advise since all you have said I was wrong how I spoke to her but never give advise what you think is best?

You have the right to your own thoughts BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I did not blur it out in the worst possible way, She said she had a fugus ear infection and I asked if she had a vaginal yeast infection aswell since many people have more then one and being a women sometimes we can get both vayjay, eye, ear,throat, toes etc also known as Candida. Her actions could have caused her to get killed or me end up in a bad accident.

I did not belittle her family. her father is KNOWN to the police as a stalker of bartenders, he has very bad teeth , and the cat is being abused. Her mother left her and she talksabout this to EVERYONE even to the ladys who check her out at Walmart. EVERYONE knows here life story about her mother and the terrible things she claims her dad didto her and does to her. SHe coplains about the abuse her great aunt puts her through that is SO NICE TO LET her live with. How I ronic she is allowed to bad mouth her family with out proof but what I posted is FACT.

Friends. I was her last one. Now she has ZIP ZILCH ZERO, THe woman can't even get a taxi to pick her up and no one wants to help her learn how to drive I was going to try and help her with this but told her she must take her written first before I can let her drive my other car. Just found out today she inquired about driving lessons and the guy who runs the school, told a few people at the local pub this afternoon he is going to have his wife talk to her before he takes her as a student. Because she came in and he smelled her and does not know how to turn her away as a student. His wife is hardcore former prison guard of 20 yrs and she shoots from the hip and takes no BS.

I don't think I KNOW I have been a good friend to her. IF she is upset about what I said could have acted a lot different and more responsible both with her actions in my car, LYING and saying I was holding her in my car hostage, and if I can't ask a close friend if there fugus ear infection may have caused a vaginal yeast infection I find that ODD.

I called Animal services and they filed a claim and will inspect the home/ cat owner tomorrow/Friday

No one here did anything wrong with making a few jokes, they did not do it to her face and even with the jokesthey all tried to givesound advise.

You on the other had have not given any advise about this just compliined about what IS fact. Lastly, if you are upset with something you don't like move on and don't come back to read more.I see subjectsthat i dont care for and I skip them. You deff give me the impression that you have had a issue and someone may have triedto help you out and possibly freaked when confornted or you would not take this SO personal and so serious and make accusations about what I posted and how i approched her.
Lavender; don't stress about one person thinking this way; you did the best you could in an uncomfortable situation.

My guess is that she is this way because she is trying to stop potential abuse. Very sad.
Did she go to the police?

Old 06-17-2012, 11:31 PM

943 posts, read 1,843,947 times
No she never did file a report she has no grouds to do so..... I have more gounds to file a report, for when she almost caused me a car accident/ tryin to jump out of a moving car, started hitting my car and falsely accused me of keeping her hostage.

Old 06-19-2012, 07:58 AM

20,928 posts, read 28,397,897 times
You did your part, you told her about her problem, you got Animal control to come and check the cat and the state of the house. Now it's time to let go and be done with them.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:04 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,814,161 times
The bad smell will lessen the further you move your nose away from that area...just a joke...Just tell then this-- or ask then a question - "Do you shower or do you take baths?" They will say they take showers...suggest that they start taking a bath because you do and SOAKING - you find does get you cleaner.... Some idiot who shower (showering is for soldeirs) will say "You soak in your own dirt- which is stupid- Water is a solvent..all the dirt and oil are absorbed by the water and go down the drain...showering is like water going over a ducks oily back- it;s fast but it is not the best-----NOW - maybe you should just say " Your crotch stinks...I can smell it from here" - which would be brutal but some time you have to tell the truth.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:53 AM

19,855 posts, read 65,802,767 times
Since the OP's situation has resolved itself, this thread is now closed. If you have a similar problem, please start a new thread.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness