U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 05:23 PM

19,631 posts, read 53,468,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilCookie View Post
OMG
all those posts about poop smells
I would never have thought about this being an issue with a sane person who's not a hobo...I could see how obese people could have issues with yeast etc. between folds of skin...but to actually not be wiping their bottoms properly?? Good god
It is not a choice, they literally cannot reach around their mass to wipe properly.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:20 AM

944 posts, read 1,365,082 times
HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED..

I was supposed to take her shopping today.......NOTTTTTTTTTT

I met her yesterday and talked to her about confirming our plans for today we where out side at this point. It was 95 dry degrees and she had dark thick stretch or shall i say stenchy pants on ....... Im gonna be sincere here with no exaggerations ........ Her pants around her vayjay were damp looking. I asked her did you drop a drink on you do you need some paper towels or something. She said with a odd look...... nooooooooooooooooo why ? I said your pants are all damp looking near your crotch. She said what the heck do you expect its like 100 degrees out and I am sweating like everyone else. I was lost for words because I never sweat ed in my vajay area where you can see it through my pants . lol I did not know what advise to give or what lol So She asked me if i could drop her off at the ear doctor because she thinks she has fungus ear infection and for some strange reason the local taxi service has been not showing up when she calls for one. We have about 5 taxis in fleet in our town ..So I said okay her dr. is maybe 3 blocks IF that. She gets into my car I close the door and THE SMELL is humming .........so I listened to all of you who said I should tell her in a nice way......SUREEEEEEEE.. I said NICELY by any chance do you also have a yeast infection in your private area......... She looked at me with horror and mind you I am driving......ok......... she tries to open the door while I am moving to jump out....... I had to stop at a red light and she got out started crying and started hitting my car with her purse........ I put the peddle to the medal went through a red light got to a stop sign and stopped for one smelly second lol and and went to the AMPM for some Car trees in Alpine. For the short time she was in my car I KID YOU NOT that car smelled like someone left a flounder in there in the baking sun for a few hours......... I KID YOU NOT!

I got a text from her father telling me what a mean person I am for asking her such a embarrassing and personal question I called him back and and he told me his daughter is filing a police report for harassment. I have no witnesses or marks on my car but she went PSYCHO started hitting my car and also tried to jump out of my car when i was driving.....her father did say she told him that she tried to leave my car and I TRAPED HER IN and would not let her out and that is why she started screaming and crying when she was able to make her way to freedom. I know a few of the cab drivers since its a 5 car fleet and they hang at the local places and gas stations. So I called a gal I know who's husband drives for Capital cap and she herself told me she new who I was talking about and the reason they stand her up or tell her there are no cabs available is because she stinks up the cabs and makes them SICK TO their stomachs. SO if she does go to the sheriffs office I can't prove her behavior in my car or her hitting my car but this proves she has a issue and I was not mean or trying to keep a beached whale hostage ...........

I thought her head was going to blow off that is how red her face got

Old 06-14-2012, 05:28 AM

1,464 posts, read 2,628,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Lavender= View Post
I have a friend who has a VERY STRONG Funky Oder coming from her vagina region. She is a very sensitive person and I don't want to hurt her feelings. She is also very overweight and now that the warm weather is upon us it is VERY BAD.
The other day I got into my car and it smelled clean and fresh. Once she came into my car it was HORRIFIC where I started gagging and she asked me if I was sick, I open the windows kept the AC on put the peddle to the metal and dropped her off at her home. Once she left my car the stench was no longer/
I spoke to a friend of mine and she explained that women who are obese have a hard time keeping that region clean do to their size and also do to the fact that there is a lot of excess fat, skin that is rubbing and in a dark region where female body fluids run free making it a most area.
I was thinking of sending a anonymous letter to her at work or her home.
if anyone has advise how to address this I appreciate it greatly.
Don't do the letter thing to your friend at home..it will devestate her and might even scare her. There are so many whackos out there Lord only knows what she will think. I was morbidly obese and never did encounter this problem so I do think your friend has developed a hygiene issue...doesn't take good care of herself personally. If you are her friend, you will talk to her about the importance of good feminine hygiene no matter what your size is. I had a friend years ago who, in plain old English, STUNK and I mean BADLY. She sat across from me at work. Someone left deoderant and soap on her desk one day and she fell all to pieces and didn't show up for work for a few days. This was NOT a heavy woman, just a woman who didn't know good hygiene. Someone finally went to Human Resources and told them about her and the nurse at work talked to her. Things got much better. As her friend, I do think you probably are the one who should talk with her about her hygiene. PLEASE, don't bring her weight into it..just tell her you are concerned as you have noticed that she isn't taking good care of herself and is everything ok. Then have the conversation about hygiene. Good Luck, it is never easy to point out a friends issues.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:30 AM

944 posts, read 1,365,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I am so glad I read this before I ate my lunch. I am trying to lose a few pounds, and this thread certainly helped. My appetite has greatly diminished. I think I'll read it again tomorrow!

Just a question--even if a person is very fat and can't reach all the parts, can't they get one of those back scrubbers or wrap a soapy rag around a stick and scrub in all the nooks and crannies?

We had an overweight man at work who smelled like poop all the time. I think he probably had stuff stuck on that he couldn't reach, either. You knew when he had been in the elevator just before you.

Perhaps in these desperate times of unemployment, someone can find revenue in providing a service to these people. "Fat? Unable to clean your smelliest body parts? Our service will scrub and spray and powder you to freshness! We'll lift those folds and find the dingleberries and cheese that you can't reach."

It could be sort of like a car wash.
STOP!!! MOD Remove this person lol STAT lol ha ha ha ha OMG you have me crying in laughter......... my mascarra is running down my face lol

Old 06-14-2012, 05:48 AM

1,464 posts, read 2,628,648 times
Quote:
HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED..

I was supposed to take her shopping today.......NOTTTTTTTTTT

I met her yesterday and talked to her about confirming our plans for today we where out side at this point. It was 95 dry degrees and she had dark thick stretch or shall i say stenchy pants on ....... Im gonna be sincere here with no exaggerations ........ Her pants around her vayjay were damp looking. I asked her did you drop a drink on you do you need some paper towels or something. She said with a odd look...... nooooooooooooooooo why ? I said your pants are all damp looking near your crotch. She said what the heck do you expect its like 100 degrees out and I am sweating like everyone else. I was lost for words because I never sweat ed in my vajay area where you can see it through my pants . lol I did not know what advise to give or what lol So She asked me if i could drop her off at the ear doctor because she thinks she has fungus ear infection and for some strange reason the local taxi service has been not showing up when she calls for one. We have about 5 taxis in fleet in our town ..So I said okay her dr. is maybe 3 blocks IF that. She gets into my car I close the door and THE SMELL is humming .........so I listened to all of you who said I should tell her in a nice way......SUREEEEEEEE.. I said NICELY by any chance do you also have a yeast infection in your private area......... She looked at me with horror and mind you I am driving......ok......... she tries to open the door while I am moving to jump out....... I had to stop at a red light and she got out started crying and started hitting my car with her purse........ I put the peddle to the medal went through a red light got to a stop sign and stopped for one smelly second lol and and went to the AMPM for some Car trees in Alpine. For the short time she was in my car I KID YOU NOT that car smelled like someone left a flounder in there in the baking sun for a few hours......... I KID YOU NOT!

I got a text from her father telling me what a mean person I am for asking her such a embarrassing and personal question I called him back and and he told me his daughter is filing a police report for harassment. I have no witnesses or marks on my car but she went PSYCHO started hitting my car and also tried to jump out of my car when i was driving.....her father did say she told him that she tried to leave my car and I TRAPED HER IN and would not let her out and that is why she started screaming and crying when she was able to make her way to freedom. I know a few of the cab drivers since its a 5 car fleet and they hang at the local places and gas stations. So I called a gal I know who's husband drives for Capital cap and she herself told me she new who I was talking about and the reason they stand her up or tell her there are no cabs available is because she stinks up the cabs and makes them SICK TO their stomachs. SO if she does go to the sheriffs office I can't prove her behavior in my car or her hitting my car but this proves she has a issue and I was not mean or trying to keep a beached whale hostage ...........

I thought her head was going to blow off that is how red her face got
WOW....this lady is ten bricks shy of a load and my advice now is to stay away from her. There is more wrong with her than body odor and I do think being around her now is dangerous for you. Who, in their right mind behaves this way. Also, you can't tell me that she cannot SMELL the odor she is leaving around. If this does end up with trouble for you, just go to the cab company and ask them to be a witness for you that she does have a problem and that she went off on you because you tried to help her. I'm not even sure Judge Joe Brown would want to touch this one with a ten foot pole. Stay away from her and her insane father too!!

Old 06-14-2012, 05:57 AM

6,233 posts, read 18,119,501 times
Quote:
STOP!!! MOD Remove this person lol STAT lol ha ha ha ha OMG you have me crying in laughter......... my mascarra is running down my face lol
I'd say you needed a good laugh. I am so sorry things went south on this. It's really sad that people are avoiding this woman and she can't accept someone trying to help her sort it out.

Old 06-14-2012, 07:18 AM

51,182 posts, read 50,480,930 times
For the short time she was in my car I KID YOU NOT that car smelled like someone left a flounder in there in the baking sun for a few hours.

I just love this sentence.

Old 06-14-2012, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pammyd View Post
WOW....this lady is ten bricks shy of a load and my advice now is to stay away from her. There is more wrong with her than body odor and I do think being around her now is dangerous for you. Who, in their right mind behaves this way. Also, you can't tell me that she cannot SMELL the odor she is leaving around. If this does end up with trouble for you, just go to the cab company and ask them to be a witness for you that she does have a problem and that she went off on you because you tried to help her. I'm not even sure Judge Joe Brown would want to touch this one with a ten foot pole. Stay away from her and her insane father too!!
Really--you have to think about it--what woman who was just told that she smells bad from the crotch would run home and TELL HER FATHER?????

Old 06-14-2012, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Well, you got me back with the rest of your story!

Old 06-14-2012, 07:28 AM

35,121 posts, read 37,790,060 times
If her ear Dr. is a good Dr. he would mention it to her since he is a physician and she may be able to take the news from him easier.

Let her make the report then go to trial and tell your side of the story and get the cab drivers to testify if you can. There is no reason for a human to smell that bad.

I weighed 650+ pounds at one time and I did everything I could to ensure I did not stink, showering and bathing took a lot longer and I did use the home remedy yeast infection creams on my rolls of excess fat and some days I would shower several times that day but I was always clean and did not smell like yeast infection or filth or flounder.

She needs some serious mental help in addition to learning how to keep herself clean and smell free.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness