U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 02:33 PM

667 posts, read 879,854 times

Advertisements

Before You Speak,

THINK

T~is it true?
H~is it helpful?
I~is it inspiring?
N~is it necessary?
K~is it kind?

Old 06-14-2012, 02:34 PM

55,237 posts, read 72,402,860 times
when u figure it out please let me know i got a property manager with the same issue.

Old 06-14-2012, 03:18 PM

7,315 posts, read 5,271,385 times
Are these the kinds of things that happen on the other side of town? lol

I'll make sure never to visit there.

Ahem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Lavender= View Post
HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED..

I was supposed to take her shopping today.......NOTTTTTTTTTT

I met her yesterday and talked to her about confirming our plans for today we where out side at this point. It was 95 dry degrees and she had dark thick stretch or shall i say stenchy pants on ....... Im gonna be sincere here with no exaggerations ........ Her pants around her vayjay were damp looking. I asked her did you drop a drink on you do you need some paper towels or something. She said with a odd look...... nooooooooooooooooo why ? I said your pants are all damp looking near your crotch. She said what the heck do you expect its like 100 degrees out and I am sweating like everyone else. I was lost for words because I never sweat ed in my vajay area where you can see it through my pants . lol I did not know what advise to give or what lol So She asked me if i could drop her off at the ear doctor because she thinks she has fungus ear infection and for some strange reason the local taxi service has been not showing up when she calls for one. We have about 5 taxis in fleet in our town ..So I said okay her dr. is maybe 3 blocks IF that. She gets into my car I close the door and THE SMELL is humming .........so I listened to all of you who said I should tell her in a nice way......SUREEEEEEEE.. I said NICELY by any chance do you also have a yeast infection in your private area......... She looked at me with horror and mind you I am driving......ok......... she tries to open the door while I am moving to jump out....... I had to stop at a red light and she got out started crying and started hitting my car with her purse........ I put the peddle to the medal went through a red light got to a stop sign and stopped for one smelly second lol and and went to the AMPM for some Car trees in Alpine. For the short time she was in my car I KID YOU NOT that car smelled like someone left a flounder in there in the baking sun for a few hours......... I KID YOU NOT!

I got a text from her father telling me what a mean person I am for asking her such a embarrassing and personal question I called him back and and he told me his daughter is filing a police report for harassment. I have no witnesses or marks on my car but she went PSYCHO started hitting my car and also tried to jump out of my car when i was driving.....her father did say she told him that she tried to leave my car and I TRAPED HER IN and would not let her out and that is why she started screaming and crying when she was able to make her way to freedom. I know a few of the cab drivers since its a 5 car fleet and they hang at the local places and gas stations. So I called a gal I know who's husband drives for Capital cap and she herself told me she new who I was talking about and the reason they stand her up or tell her there are no cabs available is because she stinks up the cabs and makes them SICK TO their stomachs. SO if she does go to the sheriffs office I can't prove her behavior in my car or her hitting my car but this proves she has a issue and I was not mean or trying to keep a beached whale hostage ...........

I thought her head was going to blow off that is how red her face got

Old 06-14-2012, 03:25 PM

4,248 posts, read 10,227,025 times
Quote:
thank you for this info. I'm concerned about telling her face to face because she is a very emotional person and I don't know how far her emotions will go.. She has a VERY BAD attitude when people correct her about other things at work.

I was also thinking about dropping her as friend.

I'd be leery telling her anything. She might get you fired. Just ignore her and let her be on her way.

PS, it's pedal and metal.

Old 06-14-2012, 08:30 PM

944 posts, read 1,365,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieloneil01 View Post
i'd be leery telling her anything. She might get you fired. Just ignore her and let her be on her way.

Ps, it's pedal and metal.

fired????

Old 06-14-2012, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
You knew the discussion would hurt her, you blurted it out in the worst possible way at the worst possible time anyway, you were surprised at the reaction you knew you'd get ... and you think it's funny? A sense of humor should be reserved for topics that are amusing. This woman's situation is not amusing.

And even though the drama is over, you continue to belittle and demean her and her family. Charming. Frankly, this woman is much better off without you as a "friend."

Kudos to the few of you who have taken the issue seriously, by the way. There is a right way and a wrong way to broach a sensitive subject. The OP took the wrong way.

You seem to be taking this very personal Have you had this issue brought up to you at some point? Do you have better advise since all you have said I was wrong how I spoke to her but never give advise what you think is best?

You have the right to your own thoughts BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I did not blur it out in the worst possible way, She said she had a fugus ear infection and I asked if she had a vaginal yeast infection aswell since many people have more then one and being a women sometimes we can get both vayjay, eye, ear,throat, toes etc also known as Candida. Her actions could have caused her to get killed or me end up in a bad accident.

I did not belittle her family. her father is KNOWN to the police as a stalker of bartenders, he has very bad teeth , and the cat is being abused. Her mother left her and she talksabout this to EVERYONE even to the ladys who check her out at Walmart. EVERYONE knows here life story about her mother and the terrible things she claims her dad didto her and does to her. SHe coplains about the abuse her great aunt puts her through that is SO NICE TO LET her live with. How I ronic she is allowed to bad mouth her family with out proof but what I posted is FACT.

Friends. I was her last one. Now she has ZIP ZILCH ZERO, THe woman can't even get a taxi to pick her up and no one wants to help her learn how to drive I was going to try and help her with this but told her she must take her written first before I can let her drive my other car. Just found out today she inquired about driving lessons and the guy who runs the school, told a few people at the local pub this afternoon he is going to have his wife talk to her before he takes her as a student. Because she came in and he smelled her and does not know how to turn her away as a student. His wife is hardcore former prison guard of 20 yrs and she shoots from the hip and takes no BS.

I don't think I KNOW I have been a good friend to her. IF she is upset about what I said could have acted a lot different and more responsible both with her actions in my car, LYING and saying I was holding her in my car hostage, and if I can't ask a close friend if there fugus ear infection may have caused a vaginal yeast infection I find that ODD.

I called Animal services and they filed a claim and will inspect the home/ cat owner tomorrow/Friday

No one here did anything wrong with making a few jokes, they did not do it to her face and even with the jokesthey all tried to givesound advise.

You on the other had have not given any advise about this just compliined about what IS fact. Lastly, if you are upset with something you don't like move on and don't come back to read more.I see subjectsthat i dont care for and I skip them. You deff give me the impression that you have had a issue and someone may have triedto help you out and possibly freaked when confornted or you would not take this SO personal and so serious and make accusations about what I posted and how i approched her.

Last edited by =Lavender=; 06-14-2012 at 09:07 PM..

Old 06-14-2012, 08:57 PM

1,017 posts, read 2,036,845 times
Tell her to take a shower, bath with soap.

Old 06-14-2012, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomdude View Post
I havent read any of this whole post, but one question came to me when I saw this.

How do you know its eminating from "that area" unless you had your nose right on top of it?

Seriously, when someone smells, you can usually tell from some distance away, but specifying exactly what part of them the odor is coming from?

It smelled like Fish, most women who have a fishy smell and the fact her vay jay was sweating through her pants that were damp and the smell was not coming from her under arms, mouth or anus. It was her front part below her belt. so it looks and smells like the vayjay that is unkept. Each body part smells differnt, aka hair, underarms, anus, vayjay they do not give off the same stench when not clean.

Old 06-14-2012, 09:03 PM

4,004 posts, read 5,083,525 times
Quote:
You seem to be taking this very personal Have you had this issue brought up to you at some point?

I did not blur it out in the worst possible way, She said she had a fugus ear infection and I asked if she had a vaginal yeast infection aswell since many people have more then one and being a women sometimes we can get both vayjay, eye, ear,throat, toes etc also known as Candida. Her actions could have caused her to get killed or me end up in a bad accident.

I did not belittle her family. her father is KNOWN to the police as a stalker of bartenders, he has very bad teeth , and the cat is being abused. Her mother left her and she talksabout this to EVERYONE even to the ladys who check her out at Walmart. EVERYONE knows here life story about her mother and the terrible things she claims her dad didto her and does to her. SHe coplains about the abuse her great aunt puts her through that is SO NICE TO LET her live with. How I ronic she is allowed to bad mouth her family with out proof but what I posted is FACT.

Friends. I was her last one. Now she has ZIP ZILCH ZERO, THe woman can't even get a taxi to pick her up and no one wants to help her learn how to drive I was going to try and help her with this but told her she must take her written first before I can let her drive my other car. Just found out today she inquired about driving lessons and the guy who runs the school, told a few people at the local pub this afternoon he is going to have his wife talk to her before he takes her as a student. Because she came in and he smelled her and does not know how to turn her away as a student. His wife is hardcore former prison guard of 20 yrs and she shoots from the hip and takes no BS.

I don't think I KNOW I have been a good friend to her. IF she is upset about what I said could have acted a lot different and more responsible both with her actions in my car, LYING and saying I was holding her in my car hostage, and if I can't ask a close friend if there fugus ear infection may have caused a vaginal yeast infection I find that ODD.

I called Animal services and they filed a claim and will inspect the home/ cat owner tomorrow/Friday

No one here did anything wrong with making a few jokes, they did not do it to her face and even with the jokesthey all tried to givesound advise.

You on the other had have not given any advise about this just compliined about what IS fact. Lastly, if you are upset with something you don't like move on and don't come back to read more.I see subjectsthat i dont care for and I skip them. You deff give me the impression that you have had a issue and someone may have triedto help you out and possibly freaked when confornted or you would not take this SO personal and so serious and make accusations about what I posted and how i approched her.

OMG Lavendar I could NOT stop laughing.

This woman is clearly NUTS, as is her father. She's dirty because she likes it that way, and he may like her that way too

A little known fact - Napoleon was returning from fighting a war, he wrote ahead to Josephine and told her

"stop washing my love, I am on my way".

Yep, he actually LIKED days old funk...some men do

You leave these stinky old toothless cat abusers alone...the road to hell is paved with good intentions!

Old 06-15-2012, 04:19 AM

8,316 posts, read 17,635,046 times
Thank for making that call to Animal Control..now call Family Services. They need to know what's going on with the father and the aunt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness