U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 03:21 PM

2 posts, read 4,101 times

Advertisements

Hello All, Just wanted to tell you about a site I created which offers you no-cost information on how you can gain up to 3 inches in height naturally through stretching. I have received loads of feedback from people who have used the information and have had good results. The info is located at:http://www.squidoo.com/grow-taller-through-stretching-exercises-naturallyEnjoy (broken link)!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2009, 03:23 PM

2 posts, read 4,101 times
Hello All, Just wanted to tell you about a site I created which offers you no-cost information on how you can gain up to 3 inches in height naturally through stretching. I have received loads of feedback from people who have used the information and have had good results. The info is located at:
[url]http://www.squidoo.com/grow-taller-through-stretching-exercises-naturally[/url]

Old 03-10-2009, 03:27 PM

1,461 posts, read 4,596,425 times
Default Growing Taller

Why do you want to be taller than 5'10"? That is a pretty decent height. Unfortuntely for you, height and sometimes weight carry hereditary factors. If your parents are not much more than 5'10" then chances are that is what you will be. I am 5'3" tall and my sons father is 6' tall. Our son is 6'1" maybe 6'2" tall..I have a very tall Aunt and had a very tall Great Grandfather. On my sons father's side...tall people everywhere. If you are only 16...RELAX you are still growing. Do not do anything funky that could make you sick just because you think it will make you taller. Give yourself time.

Old 03-11-2009, 08:12 AM

13,138 posts, read 38,548,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latoure View Post
Hello All, Just wanted to tell you about a site I created which offers you no-cost information on how you can gain up to 3 inches in height naturally through stretching. I have received loads of feedback from people who have used the information and have had good results. The info is located at:
Grow Taller Through Stretching Exercises - Naturally
LOL........so in other words i can now grow to 6'6'' by doing some stretching exercises .

Old 03-11-2009, 08:21 AM

7,810 posts, read 17,914,037 times
Start stretching Harry and you might get invited for a tryout by an NBA team. Who do you want to play for?

Old 03-11-2009, 08:30 AM

13,138 posts, read 38,548,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWizard View Post
Start stretching Harry and you might get invited for a tryout by an NBA team. Who do you want to play for?
LOL.....so in 6 months lets say i get to 6'6''.....so why stop then i'd as i'd like to get to 6'9'' . As for teams .....i've always been a Warrior fan. Is anybody from Golden State listening .

6/3

Old 03-11-2009, 08:41 AM

3,031 posts, read 8,487,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latoure View Post
Hello All, Just wanted to tell you about a site I created which offers you no-cost information on how you can gain up to 3 inches in height naturally through stretching. I have received loads of feedback from people who have used the information and have had good results. The info is located at:http://www.squidoo.com/grow-taller-through-stretching-exercises-naturallyEnjoy (broken link)!
SHENANIGANS! You can't stretch your bones, silly goose.

Old 03-11-2009, 08:42 AM

7,810 posts, read 17,914,037 times
I'm wondering if the stretching regimen will simply stretch you out while maintaining the same bodyweight. If so, this could be great for people who have difficulty losing weight. Instead of losing weight, make yourself taller.

Now for you Harry, if you get up to 6-9 ( but why stop there? ) you'll really have to buckle down in the gym, lift heavy wieghts and drink more protein shakes to fill out your lean 6-9 frame with some muscular bodyweight, otherwise those NBA guys will knock you around.

Old 04-24-2010, 02:14 PM

1 posts, read 1,713 times
All of you people are obviously mis-informed about how it is possible to gain a few inches from spinal stretching. I feel bad for you guys, I'm see comments like, "you can't grow your bones silly", and I'm thinking, wow, that's not how these stretches make you taller. In between each vertebrea in your spinal column is a disk of spongy material. By targeting them, they will naturally get thicker which will result in height. I'm not going to get into this cuz it would take forever explaining all the steps.

Old 04-24-2010, 06:13 PM

5,644 posts, read 12,308,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5'10" View Post
All of you people are obviously mis-informed about how it is possible to gain a few inches from spinal stretching. I feel bad for you guys, I'm see comments like, "you can't grow your bones silly", and I'm thinking, wow, that's not how these stretches make you taller. In between each vertebrea in your spinal column is a disk of spongy material. By targeting them, they will naturally get thicker which will result in height. I'm not going to get into this cuz it would take forever explaining all the steps.
You can't make your disc's thicker silly....

And this thread is over a year old
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness