Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2015, 02:46 AM

26,144 posts, read 19,699,288 times

Advertisements

Welcome to city-data!!

All of our animals have problems and they are all exposed to this garbage!!! -- They are all upstairs..... I cannot even try to tell my mother,she doesnt believe me..... MY MOTHER IS A TOTAL SHEEPLE and its sad........

I cant even get near them,I start gagging,etc........ THEY ARE HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!

I DO BELIEVE ALL OUR ANIMAL PROBLEMS ARE RELATED TO THIS TRASH THEY ARE EXPOSED TO,but theres nothing I can do about it...... (My parents are so blinded to anything not Mainstream its sad)

I CANT BELIEVE THE SAME THING HAPPENS WITH ALL OUR PETS AND MY MOM CANT SEE....... She is just so blinded its sad..... (My dad is also) -- I LOVE MY PARENTS BUT I CANT DO ANYTHING TO HELP THEM!!!! (They laugh @ me,etc)

Im sorry about your Kitty!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2015, 10:18 PM

78 posts, read 62,878 times
Sunscreens are so toxic and unapproved by FDA. Skin cancer rates are supposedly spiking over the past years. Ummm....shouldn't they be almost erradicated by now since people (most) won't set foot outside without a pound of 297 strength sun block. Stay away from it.

Old 10-04-2015, 11:48 AM

983 posts, read 1,047,618 times
The link in the original post is broken. Not that I would trust the information in a link with a URL like that - a "gossip" url. Doesnt exactly sound like a scientific source.

I dont have the inclination to find scientific data regarding the safety of air fresheners...but I dont like to use them in general. They are just masking bad odors when it is really better to remove the source of the odor. Clean the bathroom, put new litter in the cat box....Open a window if necessary.

Old 10-05-2015, 07:47 AM

11,558 posts, read 11,991,359 times
The chemicals in air freshener products are unhealthy; but it doesn't stop there. Many products we either inhale or ingest through our skin are also harmful: laundry detergent/fabric softener; dish soap; hand lotion; shampoo/conditioner; hair products; bath soap; cleaning products. . . most homes are infiltrated with all of these. . . and then there are the perfumes/colognes.

Here are two of the numerous validations:

https://www.organicconsumers.org/new...aning-supplies

Scent of Danger: Are There Toxic Ingredients in Perfumes and Colognes? - Scientific American

Old 10-06-2015, 08:49 AM

26,144 posts, read 19,699,288 times
Thumbs down *

Yup.......There is more toxic crap now than ever before!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness