Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2013, 02:36 PM

10,746 posts, read 26,004,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiShi View Post
Is the dog ok? You cant wash pills. If they've come incontact with any moisture they're going to disintegrate. If you're ot going to taking them immediately, then toss em. Your reluctance to toss the pills leads me to believe they're a little mpre than otc pillls that you can get at most stores. Hmmm

well the OP did say they were Aleve, but I wonder if they meant Perocet.......I mean Perocet does 'aleve' pain....

Old 03-30-2013, 02:37 PM

136 posts, read 239,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
Good point. Methinks the dog has found his illegal stash.
"Supplements".... Poor doggie is trippin balls

Old 03-30-2013, 03:04 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,036,788 times
Is it a crime to have Percocet in your home?

That said, I wouldn't throw away any type of pills under the circumstances the OP described.....why throw away good money?

For those of you who would throw them away......I hope you have never eaten out.....don't even want to think of what you may have ingested at one time or another.

A little speck of MY dog's spit pales in comparison. {{{shiver}}}

Old 03-30-2013, 04:09 PM

10,746 posts, read 26,004,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Is it a crime to have Percocet in your home?

That said, I wouldn't throw away any type of pills under the circumstances the OP described.....why throw away good money?

For those of you who would throw them away......I hope you have never eaten out.....don't even want to think of what you may have ingested at one time or another.

A little speck of MY dog's spit pales in comparison. {{{shiver}}}

No. It's not illegal to have Perocet in your home if you have a vaild script for it...however, copious amounts could bring you some trouble. If busted, they could say you were doctor shopping and are an addict (I'd have to agree) or that you're a dealer ( again, might have to agree...)

Do you have any idea what goes in your dog's mouth on any given day?? You might as well just eat the turds right from the catbox, lick your dog's butt and eat his poop as well.

Are you people really that stinking cheap that you can't/won't buy a $5 bottle of Aleve? Wow.

Old 03-30-2013, 04:36 PM

15,142 posts, read 27,760,706 times
The point is the OP wants to WASH pills - that's just crazy!

Old 03-30-2013, 05:04 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,036,788 times
How did the original post inspire talk of doctor shopping and illegal drug use in the first place?

The OP's dogs got into some pills and now all of a sudden the OP is a drug addict with a stash of illegal pain killers.

And yes, I know where my dog's mouth may have been.....do you know where the person who made your food or handled the silverware on your table hands have been?

Did someone cough or sneeze all over your dinnerware before it was set out before you?

Did the last person who used that ketchup bottle wash their hands after they used the restroom?

Pick up ketchup bottle with your hand, apply ketchup to fries, pick up fries with your hand, put fries in mouth.....YUMMY! LOL

Better my dog's germs than "God only knows who's" germs.

Personally? If I was that worried about germs I would be scared to get out of bed in the morning.

Old 10-07-2018, 05:44 PM

1 posts, read 1,418 times
How idiotic can you be to ask if you can wash pills? Here’s a heads up you can wash the bottle just not what’s inside!!! If you throw them out it’s a waste of money if you clean them even bigger waste of money!! Just grow a pair and take them as is. And next time put your meds up and away from your dog and small children if you didn’t already know!

Old 10-07-2018, 06:12 PM

6,103 posts, read 8,812,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby_lynn0129 View Post
How idiotic can you be to ask if you can wash pills? Here’s a heads up you can wash the bottle just not what’s inside!!! If you throw them out it’s a waste of money if you clean them even bigger waste of money!! Just grow a pair and take them as is. And next time put your meds up and away from your dog and small children if you didn’t already know!
This thread is 5 years old.

Old 10-08-2018, 10:10 AM

8,753 posts, read 5,042,001 times
How cheap can you get OP give me your address, I will send you the four bucks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness