U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2013, 06:41 PM

33 posts, read 38,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Where's your evidence? Conspiracy theories don't count. Where is your proof? Just because the EU has a ban doesn't count for much. Unless you have good proof I donít buy it. Most of what is out there is anecdotal, hearsay, and unsubstantiated. How much of the hysteria is willful ignorance?

ok then, if you wanna go this path. where your proof its not? do a little research into a biotech like monsanto. i hope pcb, agent orange, and last but not least gmo ring the bells.

if that still don't get you questioning, then i have to wonder.. yeah i suppose you think fda's honest too eh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2013, 06:58 PM

25,587 posts, read 27,883,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgetsomeanswers View Post
ok then, if you wanna go this path. where your proof its not? do a little research into a biotech like monsanto. i hope pcb, agent orange, and last but not least gmo ring the bells.

if that still don't get you questioning, then i have to wonder.. yeah i suppose you think fda's honest too eh.

Sorry sport. That is not how this thing works. You are the one making the claims; you need to be the one to substantiate your claims. I don't need to refute anything. You haven't brought anything to this debate.
Also, donít bring up things like Agent Orange, PCBs and other things. Those are not GMOs; they have shown to be harmful and subsequently banned. Your rant towards FDA is also laughable. At least come up with a plausible conspiracy theory.

Old 04-20-2013, 07:04 PM

1,490 posts, read 4,706,612 times
You are drinking water?!??!! Don't you know what the Government puts in that stuff?

Old 04-20-2013, 07:05 PM

i don't need to try hard here. lol. people with common sense can add 2 and 2. i know when something or someone is a lost cause.

Old 04-20-2013, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faabala View Post
You are drinking water?!??!! Don't you know what the Government puts in that stuff?
what do you drink?

Old 04-20-2013, 07:14 PM

25,587 posts, read 27,883,156 times
Quote:
i don't need to try hard here. lol. people with common sense can add 2 and 2. i know when something or someone is a lost cause.
Yup, and they keep responding to my posts with more silliness. Where is your data? Where is your evidence? You have offered nothing. If there was 2 and 2 to add up yes. But you haven't brought 2 and 2.

Old 04-21-2013, 06:41 AM

13,263 posts, read 31,740,993 times
Quote:
hmm...i guess all the reports about gmo being dangerous is bull then, from the industry siliencing scientists to jeffrey smith's work. and europeans are idiots for banning gmo imports and labeling them.
Yes, the reports are bull, which is WHY the quacks are being silenced. They are scare-mongering conspiracy theorists, and there are a lot of gullible suckers (such as yourself) who will eagerly fall for any conspiracy if it results in "it's big pharma's fault."

The European governments who are banning GMO imports, are promoting ecologically appropriate choices in their own countries, AND making lots of money from the political fear-mongering their citizens are spreading amongst themselves. Perhaps the citizens are idiots, but the governments are profiting from it, so it's all good.

Old 09-28-2016, 04:49 AM

26,167 posts, read 12,417,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgetsomeanswers
i rather just drink plain water than get poisoned by gmo soft drink.
Yes I hear you!!!!

Stuff I used to love to eat now makes my stomach ache or I have Dieareea after I eat it! -- Probably all GMO crap!!

http://www.offthegridnews.com/how-to...y-your-stomach

I swear nothing I really like anymore and now most of it I cant eat w/o having problems afterwards!!

The buttery crackers I like now say "PRODUCED WITH GENETIC ENGEERING" and I dont know if I wanna eat them anymore....the chocolate syrup powder I used to get,SAME THING!! (I emailed the store about that and they took it off the floor) -- I didnt tell them about the crackers yet.........

SEEMS LIKE EVERY BLASTED THING IS GMO CRAP NOW..... NOTHING REAL ANYMORE.......

I drank some Hersheys chocolate Milk syrup earlier (In milk) and now I feel like dieareea or something down there that I didnt have before I drank it tonight!

The hershey bottles DO NOT SAY GMO but im wondering if the latest bottles ARE GMO AND NOT LABELED?? (I didnt used to have problems with it) Right now I have a bottle with an expiration date of 6/2017 (They changed it after the 6/2016 ones that tasted DELICIOUS for years)

A few months ago I found one in a store with an expiration of 12/2014 -- ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!!!!!

Is it GMO stuff causing my problems????? -- Very well could be since I didnt have these issues eating this stuff before.....

Old 09-28-2016, 08:55 AM

6,809 posts, read 2,622,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Yes I hear you!!!!

Stuff I used to love to eat now makes my stomach ache or I have Dieareea after I eat it! -- Probably all GMO crap!!

www.offthegridnews.com/how-to-2/report-genetically-engineered-food-could-destroy-your-stomach

I swear nothing I really like anymore and now most of it I cant eat w/o having problems afterwards!!

The buttery crackers I like now say "PRODUCED WITH GENETIC ENGEERING" and I dont know if I wanna eat them anymore....the chocolate syrup powder I used to get,SAME THING!! (I emailed the store about that and they took it off the floor) -- I didnt tell them about the crackers yet.........

SEEMS LIKE EVERY BLASTED THING IS GMO CRAP NOW..... NOTHING REAL ANYMORE.......

I drank some Hersheys chocolate Milk syrup earlier (In milk) and now I feel like dieareea or something down there that I didnt have before I drank it tonight!

The hershey bottles DO NOT SAY GMO but im wondering if the latest bottles ARE GMO AND NOT LABELED?? (I didnt used to have problems with it) Right now I have a bottle with an expiration date of 6/2017 (They changed it after the 6/2016 ones that tasted DELICIOUS for years)

A few months ago I found one in a store with an expiration of 12/2014 -- ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!!!!!

Is it GMO stuff causing my problems????? -- Very well could be since I didnt have these issues eating this stuff before.....
On the other hand, it might just be that all of the junk food you have been poisoning yourself with over the years is not catching up to you.

Old 09-28-2016, 11:44 AM

37,207 posts, read 40,353,426 times
GMO vegies have been around for eons, tomatoes and corn just for a couple of examples.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness