U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 05-24-2013, 06:57 AM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX
10,207 posts, read 16,213,048 times
Reputation: 22475

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
I have heard that plastic surgeons are doing a lot of vaginal tightening surgeries these days. Sounds painful to me.

That's not all people are having done...labiaplasty has become more common and a popular style of it is called "the barbie".

 
Old 05-24-2013, 09:20 AM
 
Location: Forests of Maine
27,736 posts, read 43,569,103 times
Reputation: 14626
I guess I do not have much experience in this. After 30 years of marriage, my dating days were long time ago.

I do not recall ever approaching a vagina that was too loose.

My partner hates sex. She has not produced lubrication since we were dating. For most of our sexual attempts, after liberal lubrication has been applied, she clenches tight enough that entry is not possible.

I am more familiar with too tight.
 
Old 05-24-2013, 10:10 AM
 
Location: North
733 posts, read 1,101,504 times
Reputation: 759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog_Mom View Post
From the female viewpoint, she's being set free to find a man with a big enough penis.
That's it!
 
Old 05-24-2013, 10:52 AM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX
10,207 posts, read 16,213,048 times
Reputation: 22475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
I guess I do not have much experience in this. After 30 years of marriage, my dating days were long time ago.

I do not recall ever approaching a vagina that was too loose.

My partner hates sex. She has not produced lubrication since we were dating. For most of our sexual attempts, after liberal lubrication has been applied, she clenches tight enough that entry is not possible.

I am more familiar with too tight.
Has she talked to her doctor about it? There are treatments for it.
 
Old 05-24-2013, 11:19 AM
 
Location: Chicago area
11,252 posts, read 5,881,716 times
Reputation: 44395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
I guess I do not have much experience in this. After 30 years of marriage, my dating days were long time ago.

I do not recall ever approaching a vagina that was too loose.

My partner hates sex. She has not produced lubrication since we were dating. For most of our sexual attempts, after liberal lubrication has been applied, she clenches tight enough that entry is not possible.

I am more familiar with too tight.
Sorry, but this is better then this poor woman I took care of that had her uterus prolapse. The poor thing was too sick for surgery and it had to hang out for months until she was strong enough to have it removed. I have a friend that's like your wife. It's a very painful experience for her as well. Has she seen her OBGYN about this issue?
 
Old 05-24-2013, 12:18 PM
 
Location: Forests of Maine
27,736 posts, read 43,569,103 times
Reputation: 14626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog_Mom View Post
Has she talked to her doctor about it? ...
Yes, she has spoken with doctors about it.



Quote:
... There are treatments for it.
None that her doctors have been aware any treatment.




Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Sorry, but this is better then this poor woman I took care of that had her uterus prolapse. The poor thing was too sick for surgery and it had to hang out for months until she was strong enough to have it removed. I have a friend that's like your wife. It's a very painful experience for her as well. Has she seen her OBGYN about this issue?
Her cervix has always been very painful to be touched. She has begged for a hysterectomy for 20 years. Her OBGYN refused to remove the cervix, as pain is not a medical reason.

She had a hysterectomy a few months ago, we had hoped that following it, we could experience the 'honeymoon' phase of our marriage. The hysterectomy removed ovaries and uterus, but left the cervix.
 
Old 05-24-2013, 07:48 PM
 
Location: in a house
3,574 posts, read 12,288,203 times
Reputation: 2286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
.... The hysterectomy removed ovaries and uterus, but left the cervix.
Why? Depending on her age, it is generally ovaries that remain after a hysterectomy and if her issue is a "painful cervix" it makes no sense at all to remove everything but... Vaginismus, while not a common as an earache, is well-documented in the literature as are the therapies - perhaps your wife would be better served with a different healthcare provider.
 
Old 05-25-2013, 06:13 PM
 
Location: Forests of Maine
27,736 posts, read 43,569,103 times
Reputation: 14626
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm_mary73 View Post
Why? Depending on her age, it is generally ovaries that remain after a hysterectomy and if her issue is a "painful cervix" it makes no sense at all to remove everything but... Vaginismus, while not a common as an earache, is well-documented in the literature as are the therapies - perhaps your wife would be better served with a different healthcare provider.
Responded via PM.
 
Old 05-25-2013, 06:14 PM
 
Location: Jasper, Alabama
87 posts, read 80,255 times
Reputation: 62
I've known a couple that were like that.

Like the sound of one hand clapping.
 
Old 01-27-2014, 09:02 AM
 
1 posts, read 1,680 times
Reputation: 10
im a 29 year old female, and wanting to know how I can tighten my vaginal area, ive had 3 kids over the years and I have a problem thinking that im to loose for my boyfriend. HELP PLEASE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top