Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2013, 02:52 AM

175 posts, read 844,545 times

Advertisements

Has anyone heard of a way to disolve kidney stones? I have been told that Lemon Juice is helpful. I have been having horrific pain in my back and sides. I don't know if it is kidney stones or back pain from inflamation. I had an epidural but no good results. I am scheduled for another one next Friday. Docs have told me I have a severe inflamation that cause the back pain and that it can be very painful. However, I am starting to suspect a kidney stone. I hae some RealLemon Juice and have been putting it in water with olive oil and hoping that if I have a stone it will dissolve and pass.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2013, 11:19 PM

44,544 posts, read 61,229,694 times
My doctor had me drink cranberry juice. He said if you have just started having pain the stones are probably small and the acid in the cranberry juice will dissolve them. I tried it and it worked, I had to take the cranberry juice twice (1 full glass 12oz) about 4 hours apart and boom they were dissolved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness