Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 12:55 AM

1,352 posts, read 6,272,674 times

Advertisements

Hey everybody i am sorry if this sounds gross, but i am really worried about finding bloodspots in the front of my underwear...i am a male so you can figure that part out....but this is the 3rd time this has happened to me.....the first 2 times were a couple months ago....

Here is some background on what i think might have caused this but i really am not sure

I got my heart broken from some girl like 2 and a half years ago and after that i started drinking a couple weeks later from depression....well i would drink a 12 pack of bottled beers and i did that every 2 or 3 days for about 2 years...then at the beginning of this year i started feeling like i was past the broken heart thing and at the same time i felt some pains in my back sometimes..nothing major and then i felt a weird taste in my mouth the next morning like i never felt before when drinking...and that is the taste and feelings ive gotten when ive drank beer ever since the beggining of 2007.....well about a month or 2 later (march 07) i quit drinking and that lasted for 3 months but then i got to be friends with some people from work and we would go drink every 4 - 5 days and ive been doing this since about june 07......within that time i would go without drinking beer for a week here and there but mostly i would take a break for a couple days (3-4 days) and then drink again out of habit ....well in july 07 i noticed the first blood spots in my underwear after waking from sleep the next morning after drinking.....and its happened again to me this week and my back has some weird pains too

I also have cavities in all of my wisdom teeth and dont have the money for surgery and ive gotten some fever types of feelings sometimes after my teeth were hurting for a day or two

I have no insurance and cant afford a doctor or dentist to perform surgery on me at least i cant afford it financially

Well im just wondering if anybody knows what might be causing my private area to leak little blood droplets staining my underwear a little bit or has anyone been in this situation before and know exactly what it is and what i can do?

I have quit drinking now so any suggestions on this?

Thank you guys,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2007, 01:28 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,428,360 times
Do you have a burning sensation when you pee? I am wondering if you might not have a bladder infection. I think your going to have to spring for a doctor, if you call around you should be able to find someone who will do an office visit for pretty reasonable, there is a doctor in Lake Mary who will see you for $35 so there should be someone closer to you. AND if its something like a bladder infection there are antibiotics that are generic that you can purchase inexpensively.

ALSO remember that Wal-Mart has a whole list of medications they will sell you for $4 for a months supply.

Old 11-14-2007, 02:11 AM

1,352 posts, read 6,272,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
Do you have a burning sensation when you pee? I am wondering if you might not have a bladder infection. I think your going to have to spring for a doctor, if you call around you should be able to find someone who will do an office visit for pretty reasonable, there is a doctor in Lake Mary who will see you for $35 so there should be someone closer to you. AND if its something like a bladder infection there are antibiotics that are generic that you can purchase inexpensively.

ALSO remember that Wal-Mart has a whole list of medications they will sell you for $4 for a months supply.
I know on those other forums we might disagree sometimes but thanks for stepping up and helping with your words on this one.....God bless

Old 11-14-2007, 02:15 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,428,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by THASPECIAL View Post
I know on those other forums we might disagree sometimes but thanks for stepping up and helping with your words on this one.....God bless
Talking smack on the forum isn't really important. Your health is WAY more important then that.

Please make sure you take care of yourself.

Old 11-14-2007, 07:48 AM

2,489 posts, read 7,210,682 times
I agree he should go to the doctor as soon as possible. It sounds like a bladder infection to me. Could be kidney stones? While you are waiting to get your appointment you should pick up some cranberry juice. If it is a bladder infection this will help somewhat. Good luck to you and get to the doctor.

Old 11-14-2007, 07:51 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,227,984 times
I was also thinking kidney stones. In any event a trip to the doctor is in order.

Old 11-14-2007, 07:53 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,264,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movingtohouston View Post
get to the doctor.
Like the others, my first thought also was some kind of urinary tract infection, but hey, we are not doctors (we only play them on the internet!) so I think it's imperative you see one pronto!

Old 11-14-2007, 07:53 AM

436 posts, read 809,366 times
Blood in the urine is not a good thing. You need to visit the doctor for some blood and urine testing. Additionally, he may want some additional tests for kidney function. This can sometimes (note: SOMETIMES) be indicative of abnormal growths in the kidney.

You need to be checked out, soon

Old 11-14-2007, 08:05 AM

5,168 posts, read 11,435,254 times
I was also thinking of bladder or kidney infection, please see a doctor asap. In most communtities there are free clinics for those without insurance, or funds to pay for a doctor. Maybe the health department in your area can tell you about such a clinic.
Good luck to you!

Old 11-14-2007, 08:59 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,441,574 times
Also dentists have payment plans well most will work with a patient. Having infections in the mouth is not a good thing. Do you have any dizziness or head pain at all. Sinus trouble? I would go to the Dr. first than go to the dentist.
The free clinic is a great idea!
Good Luck to you!
But if you do not get medical attention you could cause irreversible damage or possible death to yourself.
Please remember that.
So get to the Dr.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness