U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2013, 07:01 AM

1,644 posts, read 1,980,714 times

Advertisements

This is an odd one. I have this lump that appears sometimes in the mornings. It is smaller than a pea and if I touch it, it vanishes as soon as it appeared. I have obsessed trying to find it like really digging into that area. I went to my GP and she couldnt find it either but said if it is that small and disappears it is nothing to worry about. Was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I have no other symptoms of anything but I damaged my elbow last year when I first noticed the lump. The dr said it is unrelated.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2013, 11:20 AM

90 posts, read 75,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodSchoolols View Post
This is an odd one. I have this lump that appears sometimes in the mornings. It is smaller than a pea and if I touch it, it vanishes as soon as it appeared. I have obsessed trying to find it like really digging into that area. I went to my GP and she couldnt find it either but said if it is that small and disappears it is nothing to worry about. Was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I have no other symptoms of anything but I damaged my elbow last year when I first noticed the lump. The dr said it is unrelated.
The doctor didn't tell you that you have lymph nodes under the arm pits?! Yes, sometimes they get clogged and will feel like a lump and then disappear.

Tonsils are the same. Ever get a lump in your throat? It's your lymph nodes in the tonsils and if it happens on a regular basis, the doctor removes them.

If you purify your system, you will not have these lumps. Caffeine is known to cause benign lumps in breasts but of course many things can collect in the system.

Old 08-04-2014, 10:57 AM

1 posts, read 903 times
I don't know what this is it seems a bit weird, I have a lump on the inside of my right arm elbow, if I straighten my arm it shows but if I bend the arm up to my shoulder it vanishes, it is soft to the touch when the arm is straightened and when it is bent I can't feel it at all under the skin, I have been really worried about this and keep putting off going to the Doctor's.
One thing I will mention is that I had my right breast removed as had an enormous non-cancerous lump it was like a rock or more like a small boulder. I was told by the surgeon not to use the right arm for any lifting or blood test etc..... all had to be done with my left arm. I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this sort of thing.

Old 08-05-2014, 11:21 AM

1,481 posts, read 1,394,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DONUTUTTER View Post
I don't know what this is it seems a bit weird, I have a lump on the inside of my right arm elbow, if I straighten my arm it shows but if I bend the arm up to my shoulder it vanishes, it is soft to the touch when the arm is straightened and when it is bent I can't feel it at all under the skin, I have been really worried about this and keep putting off going to the Doctor's.
One thing I will mention is that I had my right breast removed as had an enormous non-cancerous lump it was like a rock or more like a small boulder. I was told by the surgeon not to use the right arm for any lifting or blood test etc..... all had to be done with my left arm. I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this sort of thing.
Being you have a history of lumps I don't think you should continue to ignore the issue. It's probably just a cysts but why ignore something?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness