U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2018, 06:10 PM

4 posts, read 311 times

Advertisements

THIS IS THE CURE WE FINALLY FOUND-

Take 1-2 very warm baths each day in Dr. Bronner's pure castille soap (wash even your hair in it)- this will be apx. 1 cup of the soap in a tub of bath water and you must cover all the way up to your neck for best results. Use only this soap for at least 3 weeks. You have to break the breeding and life cycle of the scabies, so be consistent.
....Plus (please consult doctor to make sure there are no interferences with current meds....) taking something internally to make your body an environment where the scabies cannot thrive by taking Black Walnut extract for several weeks. Another helpful natural remedy is to take Staphysagria (check with doctor or herbalist to make sure you are able to take these together, otherwise just take the staphysagria OR the black walnut hull extract).

....Aside from treatment on/of your body, for your surroundings and environment: spray EVERYTHING in your home you come into prolonged contact with with bug spray, or for a more natural solution spray your home and clothes and bedding with a solution of water + tea tree oil OR water + clove oil in a spray bottle. Wash bedding daily so as not to recontaminate yourself. Some feel it is not necessary, but spray even your car for extra insurance, anything you are in contact with.

Most importantly, believe it will be cured and you will get through- pray and DO NOT GIVE UP, there is HOPE!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2018, 10:39 PM

1,001 posts, read 274,213 times
Scabies are microscopic parasites. All the natural remedies in the world will not kill them. You have to go to a doctor and get a prescription for Quell, the medical name being Lindane lotion. You put this stuff on from head to toe, makingvsure you get vetween your fingers, between your toes, underneath your fingernails, behind your ears, in the creases of your elbows and knees, and on the soles of your feet. Scabies DO NOT attack the face or the scalp. I've had scabies three times, so I know this to be true.
Leave the medicine on for one full day, 24 hours, then wash it all off. This medicine goes to your nervous system, and it takes a few days to not acratch anymore. DON'T PUT ON MORE LOTION. Ypu will feel like somebody took a wire brush to your body. You will continue to scratch for a few days while the dead bugs are being sloughed off your body in skin layers. It takes up to a week, but you will be fine normalky after three days. Don't use more lotion, I'm telling you. One application does just fine. Don't wash your hands after going to the bathroom unless you go #2. Then re-apply more lotion to the hands.
You'll be ok. I can't stand having skin problems myself. I sympathize, and know how it feels.

Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM

13,873 posts, read 29,942,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturalcure2018 View Post
THIS IS THE CURE WE FINALLY FOUND-

Take 1-2 very warm baths each day in Dr. Bronner's pure castille soap (wash even your hair in it)- this will be apx. 1 cup of the soap in a tub of bath water and you must cover all the way up to your neck for best results. Use only this soap for at least 3 weeks. You have to break the breeding and life cycle of the scabies, so be consistent.
....Plus (please consult doctor to make sure there are no interferences with current meds....) taking something internally to make your body an environment where the scabies cannot thrive by taking Black Walnut extract for several weeks. Another helpful natural remedy is to take Staphysagria (check with doctor or herbalist to make sure you are able to take these together, otherwise just take the staphysagria OR the black walnut hull extract).

....Aside from treatment on/of your body, for your surroundings and environment: spray EVERYTHING in your home you come into prolonged contact with with bug spray, or for a more natural solution spray your home and clothes and bedding with a solution of water + tea tree oil OR water + clove oil in a spray bottle. Wash bedding daily so as not to recontaminate yourself. Some feel it is not necessary, but spray even your car for extra insurance, anything you are in contact with.

Most importantly, believe it will be cured and you will get through- pray and DO NOT GIVE UP, there is HOPE!!!!!
Canine scabies does not reproduce in human skin, they burrow in and then die.

Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM

15,672 posts, read 15,609,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
People are going to have to bring their own bed sheets and blankets I see in the future. I might just bring my sleeping bag next time I stay in a motel.
I stay at motels a lot and always wash the bedding in hot-water before using it.

Scabies, had them and they ain't no joke.

Old Today, 07:34 AM

23,322 posts, read 22,329,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleeGee View Post
Scabies are microscopic parasites. All the natural remedies in the world will not kill them. You have to go to a doctor and get a prescription for Quell, the medical name being Lindane lotion. You put this stuff on from head to toe, makingvsure you get vetween your fingers, between your toes, underneath your fingernails, behind your ears, in the creases of your elbows and knees, and on the soles of your feet. Scabies DO NOT attack the face or the scalp. I've had scabies three times, so I know this to be true.
Leave the medicine on for one full day, 24 hours, then wash it all off. This medicine goes to your nervous system, and it takes a few days to not acratch anymore. DON'T PUT ON MORE LOTION. Ypu will feel like somebody took a wire brush to your body. You will continue to scratch for a few days while the dead bugs are being sloughed off your body in skin layers. It takes up to a week, but you will be fine normalky after three days. Don't use more lotion, I'm telling you. One application does just fine. Don't wash your hands after going to the bathroom unless you go #2. Then re-apply more lotion to the hands.
You'll be ok. I can't stand having skin problems myself. I sympathize, and know how it feels.
The dermatologist told me to use it twice. Twenty-four hours on, 24 off, and 24 back on. In the meantime, you get to wash all of your clothes, bedding, throw pillows, vacuum the heck out everything else and spray it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness