Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2014, 08:54 PM

609 posts, read 808,227 times

Advertisements

This young girl needs the guidance from her parent to become a decent and odor-free young lady. I was raised to fear body odors, wherever they came from. No day is complete without a nice hot shower. Clothes are washed regularly. It is respectful towards others to clean ourselves. Imagine what her poor teacher must go through with her nasty, filthy shoes entering that classroom everyday. Think of the community when sending this dirty girl out into public.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2014, 02:12 PM

11,019 posts, read 5,981,700 times
I had that problem so I would dose my socks with bicarb. That sorted it out. But the quickest way to disinfect the shoes is to freeze them. I wasn't allowed to do that with my workboots!

Old 02-20-2015, 07:56 PM

2 posts, read 1,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric351982 View Post
This young girl needs the guidance from her parent to become a decent and odor-free young lady. I was raised to fear body odors, wherever they came from. No day is complete without a nice hot shower. Clothes are washed regularly. It is respectful towards others to clean ourselves. Imagine what her poor teacher must go through with her nasty, filthy shoes entering that classroom everyday. Think of the community when sending this dirty girl out into public.
Don't push your corrupted believes and the way that you were raised on others. In some housholds and society's maybe people enjoy the smell of female feet. Some guys have foot fetishes and they have the right to like what they like. Some people have a huge problem with nudity, but in some family's they are nudist and feel very open and comfortable at the beach and around the house completely 100% naked. For you to say that she needs guidance and all that crap is pathetic, and stop trying to make the young girl feel bad, idiot. The Amish people think you are disgusting for being on a computer, but does that make them right? Not all people are offended by the smell of female feet, and for you and some of the rest of the jokes on this thread to think it's wrong, who cares what you think. It all has to do with conformity. You only think the way you do because of how you were raised by closed minded parants who were also conformers, you even said so yourself. There could be a little white girl who is taught by her racist daddy, that it's wrong to date a person outside of the white race, but is that right? What's offending to one person might be a breath of fresh air to some. You just sound like a closed minded idiot who has issues. I am sure you will comment back with some type of brainwashed crap, but I have made my point and I don't have time to aruge with closed minded "THINK I'M RIGHT" types of robots. This women needs to except and love her daughters stinky feet and all, and I don't give a crap what you think or anyone else in your brainwashed conforming society. THE END!

Old 02-20-2015, 08:12 PM

2 posts, read 1,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSPLove View Post
If it's constant and chronic enough to where her mom has taken notice of it she's probably got a bit of an issue that should be addressed. And it's likely a pretty straight-forward fix. Lots of good easy suggestions here. It has nothing to do with not thinking her daughter is good enough or some psychological bunk like that.
And who says you are right? Who made you God and the Judge of all things to decide if she has a bit of an issue? Most all little girls have stinky feet, that's normal. If it were not, there wouldn't be so many of these types of question on the internet everywhere. You only think it's a problem because that is how you were raised. Well in my family we welcome it. We do not have to alter nature within ourselves just to please society and fit in the vice-grip of saturated robotic conformity. It has nothing to do with her shoes or socks. My little niece wears socks with her sneakers all of the time and she still has super stinky feet, and her doctors says it is 100% normal, which it is. They are feet, their job is to stink.

She is making her daughter feel bad about herself and is lowering her self esteem at the same time. So what, she has stinky feet like 99% of the rest of the girls, so stop acting like you are perfect, because I am sure yours stink just as much as hers. That is what is wrong with you people in your negative society. You are so rooted into pleasing people and fitting it, that you lose trace on who you are. And yes it does have everything to do with thinking her daughter is good enough. If her daughter had a big nose, is she gonna go get her plastic surgery to fit in with the small nose girls? Maybe you need to get your head out of the dark cloud of society's rules on how things should be, and realize that it's not about the wave, it is about the deep. Now marinate in that. You just learned somehting today, free of charge. The end.

Old 02-20-2015, 08:34 PM

4,978 posts, read 5,766,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by devanteblack View Post
Don't push your corrupted believes ... In some housholds and society's maybe people enjoy the smell of female feet. Some guys have foot fetishes
NO ONE should have a "foot fetish" regarding little girls. That is sick and wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devanteblack View Post
And who says you are right? ... So what, she has stinky feet like 99% of the rest of the girls,
There are solutions to fixing stinky feet. Stinky feet are nasty. Soap, meet water. Air out shoes. Wear socks. Alternate shoes so they dry out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness