Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2018, 04:57 PM

2 posts, read 3,671 times

Advertisements

I have had 3 mammograms over the past 1 1/2 years showing calcification. Since my last one about 6 months ago, I began drinking Fiji water everyday. I did this for the purpose of removing aluminum from my body, but today my new mammogram showed decreased calcification. The nurse looked a bit surprised as she was telling the doctor's review. I can only hope that this may have happened because of the silica. In any event, I will continue to drink my Fiji water every day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2018, 06:05 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,573,832 times
BrendaCK: I posted info in #25 above on my story on calcifications. I had 2 mammograms in my early 50's and no more mamms since and I'm 80. I also pretty much stopped calcium supplements, get calcium from vegetables and take fairly high doses of magnesium for bone health and D3/K2. Whether Fiji is your answer, don't know, but I know what I've done. I take drop of Iosol iodine for breast health and doing just fine. So much fear with this mamm industry.

Just thinking since I have NOT had a mamm in close to 30 yrs don't know if calcifications are there or not. But I think I'll google iodine and calcifications.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 12-10-2018 at 06:19 PM..

Old 12-10-2018, 06:39 PM

22,887 posts, read 18,183,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendaCK View Post
I have had 3 mammograms over the past 1 1/2 years showing calcification. Since my last one about 6 months ago, I began drinking Fiji water everyday. I did this for the purpose of removing aluminum from my body, but today my new mammogram showed decreased calcification. The nurse looked a bit surprised as she was telling the doctor's review. I can only hope that this may have happened because of the silica. In any event, I will continue to drink my Fiji water every day.
I'd also wonder if anything else in your diet had changed too.

Old 12-11-2018, 11:50 AM

308 posts, read 273,901 times
Quote:
drinking Fiji water -- me too. or volvic. I add to my water filters too for drinking water. ( threw out all foil. )

With a recent finding of a gene that can add to alzheimer's (I am apoe 3/4) - I am more than happy to reduce and/or get rid of ANY calcification. wherever it may be.

Trying to stay healthy. My thermography (and mammo) reads have always been good. Nothing found.

Along with silica water, I have greatly reduced any and all aluminum, be it in food, tea, personal products, water, etc. I don't like certain foods that come wrapped in foil: COFFEE. So I opt for the paper bag and grind myself at stores. (I reduce levels of fluoride lately, too)

Its becoming quite the quest to be aware of what is harmful and to avoid.

Keep on keeping on

Old 12-11-2018, 11:59 AM

308 posts, read 273,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
BrendaCK: I posted info in #25 above on my story on calcifications. I had 2 mammograms in my early 50's and no more mamms since and I'm 80. I also pretty much stopped calcium supplements, get calcium from vegetables and take fairly high doses of magnesium for bone health and D3/K2. Whether Fiji is your answer, don't know, but I know what I've done. I take drop of Iosol iodine for breast health and doing just fine. So much fear with this mamm industry.

Just thinking since I have NOT had a mamm in close to 30 yrs don't know if calcification is there or not. But I think I'll google iodine and calcifications.
I do mammos very - very infrequently. I opt for thermography and my MD is on board with reports.
We both know mammos and ultrasounds can be ordered in case.

As for iodine, wasn't there a doc that published info on the need of iodine for women? my daughter began taking iodoral when her md suggested it many years ago. I began too. That MD- I believe he is in Michigan? Brownstein? suggests some zinc, selenium, vit c - as well.

I think I have a pretty good diet and do supplement with a very low amount of different supplements that I feel my diet doesn't cover at times at least 3x a week. But the iodine I take daily. Bloods normal. Hair stopped falling out. Fatigue lessened. So it is my day starter. Breasts/ovaries/etc seem ok

Old 12-11-2018, 02:33 PM

2 posts, read 3,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySam16 View Post
drinking Fiji water -- me too. or volvic. I add to my water filters too for drinking water. ( threw out all foil. )

With a recent finding of a gene that can add to alzheimer's (I am apoe 3/4) - I am more than happy to reduce and/or get rid of ANY calcification. wherever it may be.

Trying to stay healthy. My thermography (and mammo) reads have always been good. Nothing found.

Along with silica water, I have greatly reduced any and all aluminum, be it in food, tea, personal products, water, etc. I don't like certain foods that come wrapped in foil: COFFEE. So I opt for the paper bag and grind myself at stores. (I reduce levels of fluoride lately, too)

Its becoming quite the quest to be aware of what is harmful and to avoid.

Keep on keeping on
I too have the apoe 3/4 gene and that's why I started with the FIJI water. I'm also eliminating aluminum products. There's so much to be aware of. Hopefully it will help. I have made no other changes in the diet that would affect my results. Whether it was the FIJI water or not, I'm still grateful for better results.

Old 12-11-2018, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySam16 View Post
I do mammos very - very infrequently. I opt for thermography and my MD is on board with reports.
We both know mammos and ultrasounds can be ordered in case.

As for iodine, wasn't there a doc that published info on the need of iodine for women? my daughter began taking iodoral when her md suggested it many years ago. I began too. That MD- I believe he is in Michigan? Brownstein? suggests some zinc, selenium, vit c - as well.

I think I have a pretty good diet and do supplement with a very low amount of different supplements that I feel my diet doesn't cover at times at least 3x a week. But the iodine I take daily. Bloods normal. Hair stopped falling out. Fatigue lessened. So it is my day starter. Breasts/ovaries/etc seem ok
Brownstein has written books in recent years on Iodine Deficiency, but for me it was Dr. David Williams and his ALternative Newsletters that got me on Iosol, I trust his work and I'm so happy I found his information years ago. My friend lent her Brownstein book to our mutal MD as she wasn't that up on iodine deficiency.

Mamms I fear more for the damage they could be doing and woke up on that years ago. Saw one MD years ago and she had thermography machine in her office, but I didn't want to spend the money. I feel very comfortable with my choice on prevention.

Mamms are such a huge profit business..and Iodine so inexpensive. Oh well....

Old 12-11-2018, 03:50 PM

Quote:
I too have the apoe 3/4 gene and that's why I started with the FIJI water. I'm also eliminating aluminum products. There's so much to be aware of. Hopefully it will help. I have made no other changes in the diet that would affect my results. Whether it was the FIJI water or not, I'm still grateful for better results.
I guess I'm not getting what the apoe 3/4 gene has to do with Fiji water. What is apoe 3/4 gene to begin with, a lot I do not know.

Old 12-11-2018, 04:13 PM

294 posts, read 217,443 times
One method of redistributing calcium in your body is by taking boron supplements with adequate magnesium intake. Taking boron has many health benefits but most people do not get enough, all the hot springs where people go to soak and get cured of all kinds of problems are very high in boron. It has helped my arthritis tremendously. You will be very surprised at all the things boron does for your health. I could not list all that it does, please read up on it. Boron is used by equine veterinarians to treat bone and arthritic problems in horses. Iodine deficiency is also believed to be a contributor to breast health problems. Most people are deficient in iodine and that is what fuels your thyroid. The medical community cannot make money from these things and they will never tell you about them.

Old 12-11-2018, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Larry View Post
One method of redistributing calcium in your body is by taking boron supplements with adequate magnesium intake. Taking boron has many health benefits but most people do not get enough, all the hot springs where people go to soak and get cured of all kinds of problems are very high in boron. It has helped my arthritis tremendously. You will be very surprised at all the things boron does for your health. I could not list all that it does, please read up on it. Boron is used by equine veterinarians to treat bone and arthritic problems in horses. Iodine deficiency is also believed to be a contributor to breast health problems. Most people are deficient in iodine and that is what fuels your thyroid. The medical community cannot make money from these things and they will never tell you about them.
I agree on everything you say above. I've been taking boron now for a couple yrs and have talked about it here and in Alt Med area. I'm taking 12mg most days. Started lower and then more advanced info on the need for more. There are parts of the world rich in boron and no arthritis, not this country. j
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness