Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2019, 11:11 PM

1 posts, read 1,792 times

Advertisements

Actually there is something you can do start taking vitamin K2 – and K7 that removes calcifications not only from your arteries but also from soft tissue which I would think would include the breasts. Yes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2019, 12:15 AM

2,215 posts, read 1,321,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGab View Post
I'm so sorry about your daughter and friends! Are they doing a wire guided excisional biopsy?

I went for a routine mammogram in March. It's been 5 years since my last. They called me back a week later to do a diagnostic mammogram. Immediately after the radiologist came in and said I had a group of micro-calcifications. Normally these are benign but they were grouped in a way that were suspicious. We scheduled a wire guided excisional biopsy a few weeks later. It came back as LCIS, Lobular carcinoma in situ which is an area (or areas) of abnormal cell growth that increases a person's risk of developing invasive breast cancer later on in life. I then had a Breast MRI, an ultrasound guided needle biopsy on two other suspicious areas that popped up in the MRI and another mammogram. Now they want to do ANOTHER excisional biopsy due to the pathologist thinking they didn't take enough tissue from the needle biopsy to get a clear benign status.

At any rate, you really need to do it to be sure everything is fine! I'm trying to heal from all of these biopsies before I have anything else done, but right now my options are......

*Watch and continuously screen
*Take Tamoxifen or 5 years and watch and screen
*Have a double mastectomy (as once you are diagnosed with LCIS, BC can develop in either breast.

As of now I'm choosing to watch and screen, but seeing an Oncologist every few months. I will have another scan in about 2 months and if there are any changes I will probably have another biopsy.

Good luck to you!
Thanks. Very informative. I am waiting for a Breast MRI and a biopsy, not sure yet when and where.

Old 07-20-2019, 11:18 AM

29,267 posts, read 16,733,896 times
Years ago when I got 2 mamms, I ended up with a report showing calcifications. I did my research and stopped the calcium and upped the magnesium and no longer do the tests either..My breasts are fine. I get enough calcium from my food sources: veggies.

Old 07-20-2019, 01:04 PM

23,267 posts, read 18,787,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Years ago when I got 2 mamms, I ended up with a report showing calcifications. I did my research and stopped the calcium and upped the magnesium and no longer do the tests either..My breasts are fine. I get enough calcium from my food sources: veggies.
Because you no longer do the "tests" you have no idea whether anything you eat or don't eat got rid of the breast calcifications you had do you? Do you have x-ray vision that can confirm it either way?

Didn't think so.

Old 07-20-2019, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parnassia View Post
Because you no longer do the "tests" you have no idea whether anything you eat or don't eat got rid of the breast calcifications you had do you? Do you have x-ray vision that can confirm it either way?

Didn't think so.
This is what I believe and trust and that is good in my life. Why should anyone else care about my breasts. These are my experiences and I trust my body's energy. And I've stopped the calcium tabs years ago. And I don't hear from others doing energy work on this forum...

And my drop of iodine daily for breast tissue health. Who else does that here? Check it out.

Old 07-21-2019, 12:52 PM

11,046 posts, read 6,635,887 times
Oh great. I never heard of this condition before. Already had 3 kidney stones, and no, they did NOT dissolve. Had to have lithotripsy. Wonder if they do that on breasts too?

I quit doing mammograms too. I think they can be harmful. I don't claim to know what's going on in there, either. Whatever happens, happens.

Old 07-21-2019, 01:50 PM

23,267 posts, read 18,787,820 times
Calcifications are very common. They are not all the same. I've always had some even at a young age. So have my sisters and many other women I've known over the years. Most of them simply persisted year after year without any symptoms, change, or worry. Some of mine, however ended up being first evidence of serious trouble and I was glad for that early warning. Neither of my sisters have any signs of cancer. If you don't want to know whether you happen to have any, knock yourself out. Here's a pretty decent article about them including reasons they form, how they are tested, and when they may signal a concern.

https://www.breastcancer.org/symptom...calcifications

Last edited by Parnassia; 07-21-2019 at 02:28 PM..

Old 07-21-2019, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parnassia View Post
Calcifications are very common. They are not all the same. I've always had some even at a young age. So have my sisters and many other women I've known over the years. Most of them simply persisted year after year without any symptoms, change, or worry. Some of mine, however ended up being first evidence of serious trouble and I was glad for that early warning. Neither of my sisters have any signs of cancer. If you don't want to know whether you happen to have any, knock yourself out. Here's a pretty decent article about them including reasons they form, how they are tested, and when they may signal a concern.

https://www.breastcancer.org/symptom...calcifications
Just wondering if you had calcifications at a young age and your sisters and other women, did you all have mams at young ages to find this out. I had 2 mams at early 50's and that's when calcifications showed, and I've chosen no more calcium tabs or pictures. I feel just fine with what I take for my bone health.

Old 07-26-2019, 06:27 PM

6,932 posts, read 6,866,775 times
Reading through this thread I notice no-one has mentioned castor oil packs. It is messy to use the packs but it is said to be really useful in motivating the lymph system and perhaps shrinking lumps.

I would suggest people read up on it too as it has been used for all kinds of things for hundreds of years.

Old 12-26-2019, 07:05 PM

11,582 posts, read 6,731,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Just wondering if you had calcifications at a young age and your sisters and other women, did you all have mams at young ages to find this out. I had 2 mams at early 50's and that's when calcifications showed, and I've chosen no more calcium tabs or pictures. I feel just fine with what I take for my bone health.
I never had any evidence of calcifications until last year. I'm in my mid 40's. They are typically non-cancerous; however, the way they were grouped was alarming and it turns out they were pre-cancerous and I now have a higher risk of developing breast cancer in the future because of it. I will continue to get my mams.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness