Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 11:59 AM

4,334 posts, read 13,661,904 times

Advertisements

I got suckered into that Fraxel Laser junk machine. I went thru so much pain twice and they charged me 1,000 a session. Trust me, it was very painful. They promised it would tighten my skin and get rid of the fine lines. After the procedures my skin was so swollen it tightened. That was the only tightening it did. Once the swelling went down I had more wrinkles and looser skin. I called and complained to them and they said I needed at least 6 sessions. That is $6,000.00 They know exactly how to cover themselves! Scam artists. This is a very well known place in Winter Park fl.
Glad I stopped at $2,000.00 What a rip off. That machine is a scam.
I was looking into that LSL. But was waiting for a thread like this....thanx for posting this. You saved alot of us from not only pain and suffering but our hard earned money from being throw away!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2009, 09:03 AM

746 posts, read 3,499,662 times
People who are suckered into surgery - or anything else - because of ads on television are likely to be disappointed. It seems clear from the answers that reality bears this out.

And don't lash out at me because I didn't have the procedure done. I decided against it, and for the reasons stated earlier in this thread.

You are smart to have asked the question. Sorry you're not getting the answers you wanted. Reality can be disappointing.

Old 02-05-2009, 12:40 AM

21 posts, read 162,070 times
Default Lsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TresJolie View Post
It is supposed to give a lift to your neck and lower face but I have not heard good things about it? Has anyone had it? What were your experiences?
I had it & am suffering horrible pain almost 3 yrs later. They don't say where they will cut, what they will do, etc. I was messed up& know many others that were too. Just ck out your doc w/ abps,ama, bbb.your state medical licensing dept. They are all available to the public. Please be careful. Their ads don't always deliver what the promise & sometimes give you maajor scars& horrific pain. Not all LSL docs are that way, but alot are. Check them out!!

Old 02-05-2009, 12:42 AM

21 posts, read 162,070 times
Default Lsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzenfreund View Post

too funny!

to the OP, i don't have any first hand knowledge but haven't heard good things about it and would not recommend it. Those that have had it, often report that after a year or so the effects of the procedure disappear.
A year?? Try 5-6 months.I wished i never fell for their lies& decietfulness.

Old 05-17-2009, 10:25 AM

1 posts, read 3,043 times
I would like to speak with someone in oklahomacity that has had this procedure. I want to see the finished product. Is any one out there?

Old 06-24-2011, 10:49 AM

1 posts, read 2,355 times
Angry Oh really?

I had a Lifetyle lift procedure done on face and neck...in the San Mateo Ca. location. It looked great the first three months but after the swelling went down, there is a big scare under my jaw which can clearly be seen.

The left side of my face is saggy and my marionette line is more pronounced because the right side of my face looks wonderful.

I went back to the office and actually showed them the results. They told me that they could fix it but would be another $2,500.00 on top of the $5,000.00 I already spent.

I can't afford it and so now I am FUGLY in Nor Cal and am certainly not a happy camper. I would not recommend this procedure without actually seeing aa few LIVE results and not "Photo-shopped" ones. .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness