U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you wash your hands after visiting the restroom?
Yes 168 88.89%
No 21 11.11%
Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2014, 10:52 AM

11,089 posts, read 6,221,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss20ts View Post
Toilet paper! Grab some and leave it on the floor. I don't touch dirty handles after washing my hands. Totally defeats the purpose. If they can't be bothered to put the doors on so I can just push with my forearm or leave a trash can by the door, then I can't be bothered to not leave paper behind.
Ah, so you're the mysterious person I'm picking up behind (not a pun, I assure you ) with a paper towel. Just kidding, you're probably hundreds of miles away ...

Still, glad I keep sanitizing gel on hand, tho sometimes it burns when my hands are a bit dry/chapped.
Love the Gold Bond moisterizing sanitizer as that is even better for me.

Yeah. I don't know why the stores/restaurants can't all just change their bathroom door knobs and/or place the trash bin near exit door. If possible, I try to move them closer to that direction when dealing with knobs. Sometimes/some places have trash cans outside of the rest rooms.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2014, 06:29 PM

26,369 posts, read 24,579,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat1116 View Post
Ah, so you're the mysterious person I'm picking up behind (not a pun, I assure you ) with a paper towel. Just kidding, you're probably hundreds of miles away ...

Still, glad I keep sanitizing gel on hand, tho sometimes it burns when my hands are a bit dry/chapped.
Love the Gold Bond moisterizing sanitizer as that is even better for me.

Yeah. I don't know why the stores/restaurants can't all just change their bathroom door knobs and/or place the trash bin near exit door. If possible, I try to move them closer to that direction when dealing with knobs. Sometimes/some places have trash cans outside of the rest rooms.
I would suggest washing your hands when ever possible, as they've discovered that hand sanitizers are not all they are cracked up to be. Just an FYI
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or