Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2014, 10:00 AM

6,370 posts, read 7,023,693 times

Advertisements

I recently discovered Nutritional Balancing Science and it changed my entire perception on Health. I learned that medical doctors test your blood and tell you what your bloods nutritional profile is. However this is not enough to tell you about how well that nutrition is being absorbed in the body. Therefore, it lacks great details in telling you about your nutritional status.

Nutritional Balancing Science takes tissue samples from you (usually in the form of Hair sample) to test your mineral ratios. Mineral ratios are key to determine where your deficient or toxic in your mineral status. This may be very useful in determining optimal health.

If you take supplements you could actually be doing more harm than good by not knowing what those ratios are. Minerals have different antagonists and synergists that can affect them. One mineral may have severl antagonists that should you take a mineral that is an antagonists it could lower the other mineral level in your body. Therefore, you could not only be wasting money on the supplements you buy but also be causing an inbalance that could greatly affect your health.

I'm just a patient of nutritional balancing science. I have already benefited from the results of my testing. Here is a samle of some of the ratios and testing and possible analysis from hair testing:

ARL : Basic Ratios and Their Meaning

As you can see by that link, there is a great deal of information that can be gained and that is not all inclusive of the ratios that can be tested.

For more information on Nutritional Balancing science check out this link:

Nutritional Balancing · Precision Nutrition

This may offer hope to you where other mainstream medical advice or treatments may have failed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2014, 04:01 PM

6,370 posts, read 7,023,693 times
Nutritional Balacing Science deals a lot with Adrenal function. Many may not know that. But our adrenals relates to a large part of our mineral balancing. Here is more information on that:

adrenal insufficiency
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness