U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2015, 08:43 AM

637 posts, read 561,131 times

Advertisements

For the past 2 years I have been getting patches of warmth in random parts of my body at least once a day every day that only last 3-5 seconds at a time. I've been to the doctor and have had every test in the book MRI, blood test.. etc.

The docs have chalked it up to stress... can it really be though. Ill just be sitting at my desk and all of a sudden my calf will get hot for 4 seconds, then go away. The next day it will be my index finger (random!)

Has anyone experienced this before? Could it be stress even though I don't feel stressed.... idk scary
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2015, 01:54 PM

4,952 posts, read 11,886,308 times
I would say since nothing has been found, and you apparently have no ill effects from it...ignore it! No, I've never experienced that...

Old Today, 01:58 PM

1 posts
i got it in 2013 when I was pregnant, I was super stressed about money at the time. It would be on the top of my right thigh and be off and on during my college course.
it went away after I left school.
I am now in a stressful job for a few months and am once again worried about money and low and behold it has returned. Now it is on my left hip and comes and goes throughout the day for about a week now. Im really feeling its related to my finical stress. I went 4 years between these episodes and it seems like a big coincidence that these are the same 2 points in life Ive been concerned with financially being able to care for my kids.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness