Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2015, 02:58 AM

2 posts, read 1,507 times

Advertisements

I have a problem with my right leg being numb. It started with the feeling of me pinching my leg at the top and could'nt feel anything, now the numming sensation has gone into my groin around the back of leg and dome to my ancle. I also have a cold sensation running down my right arm. I have no pain but almost feels like i'm coming out of having pins and needles.
I have recently been told i have slight high blood preasure, now not sure if that has anything to do with it. I also suffer with a back muscle on my right, when I have it massaged to the left of my right sholder blade the sensation goes. Not sure if I have a trapped nerve.
Can anyone suggest anything???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2015, 03:01 AM

7,275 posts, read 5,283,162 times
The only sound advice anyone can give you is go see your doctor.

Old 07-27-2015, 03:36 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,375,370 times
Nombness, tingling means nerve...if it were me?
I'd just go to my chiropractor...I go once a year maybe, he fixes me up.

Another option is to take the pressure off the sciatic nerve where
it goes under the piriformis muscle...place a softball (not a tennis ball)
and place it in the middle of the right glut muscle, the right butt cheek.
..Dig in...with you controlling the pressure.
Dig in where it hurts, ya gotta loosen up the muscles, feel your way to
different tight spots.

You would be laying on your back on the floor with your knees bend, ankles up
towards your butt, in other words.
If the muscles there are constricting the sciatic...this will give lots of relief...if
not ..

3 Advils will tell you if there is swelling or inflammation...because they will
take away the swelling and you'll feel relief!
But a spasmed muscle won't be affected.

The chiro will realign your hip or lumbar vertabrae if this is the issue.
It's prob a combo of all three...my experience.

Old 07-27-2015, 05:59 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,187,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poshbecs View Post
I have a problem with my right leg being numb. It started with the feeling of me pinching my leg at the top and could'nt feel anything, now the numming sensation has gone into my groin around the back of leg and dome to my ancle. I also have a cold sensation running down my right arm. I have no pain but almost feels like i'm coming out of having pins and needles.
I have recently been told i have slight high blood preasure, now not sure if that has anything to do with it. I also suffer with a back muscle on my right, when I have it massaged to the left of my right sholder blade the sensation goes. Not sure if I have a trapped nerve.
Can anyone suggest anything???
I have similar problems and they are all related to the spine. Ask your regular doctor for a referral to a neurologist. It certainly seems appropriate.

Old 07-27-2015, 10:21 AM

2 posts, read 1,507 times
I think that will be the only answer. thank you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness