Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2015, 07:14 PM

7,284 posts, read 16,679,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erksdon View Post
What exactly does it mean to be at one's sexual peak?
I don't know, but I presume I will learn when mine ends.

Old 12-13-2015, 08:01 PM

15,479 posts, read 15,616,818 times
Quote:
I'm 42 and I tend to go for women that are 18 to mid 20s, and it's usually the older women who seem to have a bee in their bonnet about it. They say that I should go for women a couple of years younger than me or the same age as me, even a couple of years older. When I ask why, they say that women are at their sexual peak at that age range.

That makes no sense. They're certainly not more attractive than a 18-25 woman, certainly not more fertile, as for skill / ability that varies, and anyway who cares, anyone can learn (attractiveness goes a long way to making up for that anyway), and as for sex drive, it varies regardless of age, but by far the most important factor is attractiveness, which puts younger women way ahead.

In some ways I can understand the appeal of an older woman, but it's more of a novelty than genuine attraction. It's like going with an overweight or elderly woman, it's a bit of fun, something unusual and different. But other than that there's no advantage.
There's far more to sex and a relationship than looks! You do realize ugly people have sex, right? If you haven't had sex with a 40 year old, you have nothing to compare it to! Women are faaaaaar more relaxed about sex when they don't have to worry about getting pregnant! Who said 40 year olds are less attractive than 20 year olds? Spend some time with real women and not women on the internet.

Old 12-13-2015, 08:42 PM

1,153 posts, read 1,049,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaylahc View Post
I agree. I have an 18 year old daughter, and she's still a kid. That's gross. Many 18 year olds are still in high school
You say that like the average 14 year old isn't already experienced.

An average 18 year old female has been around the block a few times, with perhaps 3-5 partners being average, likely more.

Sorry to burst your bubble, mom.

Old 12-13-2015, 10:40 PM

15,479 posts, read 15,616,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InchingWest View Post
You say that like the average 14 year old isn't already experienced.

An average 18 year old female has been around the block a few times, with perhaps 3-5 partners being average, likely more.

Sorry to burst your bubble, mom.
Maybe that's the teenagers you know! All are not like that! Far from it. I don't know a single female who was sexually active at 14. I'm sure there were in high school, but I didn't know they were. I didn't hang out with girls like that. And I know plenty of women who at 18 still had not had sex. Very few had sex with more than 1 or 2 guys.

Old 12-14-2015, 01:37 AM

11,655 posts, read 12,947,993 times
I'm 23 and I believe that I am in my sexual peak right now.

I don't buy the whole thing about women peaking in their 30s though? I'm sure they'd peak at around the same time men would - early 20s. They're the ones who have an early puberty anyway.

Old 12-14-2015, 07:10 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,956,211 times
Quote:
I'm 42 and I tend to go for women that are 18 to mid 20s, and it's usually the older women who seem to have a bee in their bonnet about it. They say that I should go for women a couple of years younger than me or the same age as me, even a couple of years older. When I ask why, they say that women are at their sexual peak at that age range.

That makes no sense. They're certainly not more attractive than a 18-25 woman, certainly not more fertile, as for skill / ability that varies, and anyway who cares, anyone can learn (attractiveness goes a long way to making up for that anyway), and as for sex drive, it varies regardless of age, but by far the most important factor is attractiveness, which puts younger women way ahead.

In some ways I can understand the appeal of an older woman, but it's more of a novelty than genuine attraction. It's like going with an overweight or elderly woman, it's a bit of fun, something unusual and different. But other than that there's no advantage.
Ugh. Shallow much? My wife is 12 years older than me (I'm 38), and I'm the luckiest woman in the world. I wouldn't want anyone else. As for the sex, a lot of it depends upon compatability. We do everything we can to meet each other's needs outside the bedroom. And because we love and care for each other ouside the bedroom, all is well inside too. Sex is only a tiny minority of the things we do together. And when the sex slows down or stops completely, we still have a very fullfilling relationship that will last because it's not based on just sex.

Old 12-18-2015, 02:15 AM

5 posts, read 2,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by herethere12 View Post
At 42, you going after 18 year old ? Creepy. They are as old as if you had a daughter
Yes, I like going for women in that age range. There's something about their bodies that really turns me on. They feel very soft and tender, something that you don't get with the 40+ ones. And they're so pretty in comparison. Older women tend to have leathery skin which is a real turn off, but the younger ones are nicer to touch. They have nicer teeth too, and I like the youthfulness in their faces and the way they smile. Also I like the contrast between older man and younger woman. I find it very exciting to have a big age gap. And I especially like the shorter ones as it creates even more contrast. The ones with little or no experience are the best because when I take on the role of teacher it adds another layer of excitement. It feels nice to teach them and guide them.

Old 12-18-2015, 10:49 AM

41,937 posts, read 36,948,491 times
Quote:
Yes, I like going for women in that age range. There's something about their bodies that really turns me on. They feel very soft and tender, something that you don't get with the 40+ ones. And they're so pretty in comparison. Older women tend to have leathery skin which is a real turn off, but the younger ones are nicer to touch. They have nicer teeth too, and I like the youthfulness in their faces and the way they smile. Also I like the contrast between older man and younger woman. I find it very exciting to have a big age gap. And I especially like the shorter ones as it creates even more contrast. The ones with little or no experience are the best because when I take on the role of teacher it adds another layer of excitement. It feels nice to teach them and guide them.

Way not to mention a woman's intellect or personality once. Or anything other than their body.

Old 12-18-2015, 12:15 PM

4,613 posts, read 4,793,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Way not to mention a woman's intellect or personality once. Or anything other than their body.
There isn't anything wrong with liking what you like, as long as it's legal. Hell, there isn't anything wrong with liking something ILLEGAL as long as you don't act on it.

Sure, being attracted to something as superficial as looks, exclusively, will draw some judgment, but that doesn't make it "wrong". People can like what they like; I'm not going to get in their face about it.

I am a little put off by the frequent use of "the ones" in that post, but again....to each their own.

Edit: I did see "more fertile" as well. Are you looking for children, OP? If not, that seems a strange thing to be attracted to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness