U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2016, 04:56 PM

9,098 posts, read 3,918,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Maybe it continues as it does in the U.S. due to more money for medical industry. My mind seems to go to this direction so often, too often unfortunately.

I have seen articles recently stating that some insurance companies won't pay for a baby boy's circumcision because it is "unnecessary". Of course coming from insurance companies that could just be because they don't want to pay for anything if they don't have to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2016, 05:16 PM

4,342 posts, read 2,608,470 times
I'd deem it unnecessary unless there was a health reason to do so. For example, somebody who can't pull his foreskin down all the way for sex, or otherwise has pains during intercourse. A circumcision can fix that. Otherwise, unnecessary surgery doesn't seem something one should spring for.

Also, I'd like to think women could also be turned off by attributes like size and shape.... things that can't really be fixed anyways.

Old 05-07-2016, 05:34 PM

102 posts, read 81,983 times
Thank you for the responses, i'm still not sure, because i've heard of many women rejecting men because they were uncirmcised but never because they were.

Old 05-07-2016, 05:46 PM
AFP

6,063 posts, read 3,622,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimoso48 View Post
Thank you for the responses, i'm still not sure, because i've heard of many women rejecting men because they were uncirmcised but never because they were.
Op I've never heard of such a thing, the culture where you live is obviously quite different and I don't mean that in a good way.

Old 05-07-2016, 07:24 PM

13,819 posts, read 24,548,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Yes! That's why I will never find them as attractive as the uncut ones.
No big deal. Some prefer the anteater look.

Old 05-07-2016, 07:35 PM

9,018 posts, read 7,946,526 times
Besides my own personal preference for it to be uncut, I also want to add that I consider circumcision to be barbaric.

I will never understand how so many
parents put their brand new babies
through something so unnecessary & painful.

Old 05-07-2016, 10:21 PM

15,228 posts, read 23,749,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Besides my own personal preference for it to be uncut, I also want to add that I consider circumcision to be barbaric.

I will never understand how so many
parents put their brand new babies
through something so unnecessary & painful.

I fully agree with this!!!!

I cannot imagine this either.

Old 05-08-2016, 02:01 AM

33,134 posts, read 39,067,107 times
Getting cut is an easy painless procedure that should be a personal decision ,i dont agree with default circumcision for newborns and think if they want it it's a decision that they can make for themselves later in life.

Old 05-08-2016, 03:06 AM

421 posts, read 241,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
The foreskin is more sensitive as an intact male I can tell you with certainty there is no comparison, particularly the frenulum and frenar band. The gliding action that occurs during intercourse between the frenulum and frenar band is much more erogenous than any part of the *****. It also makes masturbation much more pleasurable.

Foreskin Sexual Function/Circumcision Sexual Dysfunction

Anatomy of the Penis and Mechanics of Intercourse
Thank goodness I'm circumcised then. I can't afford to "finish" any quicker than I already do.

Old 05-08-2016, 03:15 AM

3,459 posts, read 1,978,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimoso48 View Post
Balony! If they are going to reject you for it, they would have rejected you for some other reason had you been cut.

You ARE WAY over reacting! YOU are paranoid over something that hasn't even happened yet!!!

TRUE< SOME woman will reject you, but then SHE isn't "right for you", IS SHE??? HSe might also reject you for having a mole on your face!

I was born "natural", still am [still have my foreskin}, and a citizen of the USA.

Talk about trauma over it? From 4th grade all through 12th grade, we had to take public showers in gym class! during those entire 9 years, having taken showers with many many many boys {50 to a class, rotating groups two to three times a week on a "6 day" rotational schedule, and change in student composition each year}, I only ever saw ONLY ONE other boy who had a foreskin!!!!

Most of all, I was most often pointed at, ridiculed, and tormented over my foreskin and was asked STUPID questions like: "what's wrong with it?", "WHy is it NOT "normal"? {GUESS WHO is NOT NORMAL? THose with cut ones!!!!}!!! I was joked about, laughed at and was so embarrasing!!!

But I survived!, Oh, and YES, I HAVE been rejected due to it, but moved on, and now have a wonderful spouse who never batted an eye,never questioned it, and and NEVER had a problem with it. {REMEMBER: I was 'rejected' by the boys in gym class and SEX had NOTHING to Do with it!!!!}

Now, as a sexually active adult I am VERY GLAD IT IS IN PLACE...I have a heightened sense of pleasure under there....and thoroughly enjoy having one!!! Many of the nerves of the penis are under there, and many have them cut off? I am surprised they can even achieve orgasm!

Nature put it there, WHO ARE WE TO TAMPER WITH IT?

Those who say it is harder to clean are IDIOTS, oh, they MAY have some issues when he is a newborn as it is more firmly attached {but like the dropping of testicles it loosens and changes as he ages}, but as he ages, it is no harder to clean than your thumb, and many who claim that are women or cut men...who HAVE NO IDEA what it is or isn't like to clean one!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT totally mystifies me! it washes REAL WELL with SOAP AND WATER! No mystery there!

Best of luck to you mimoso, BUT DON'T MAKE A DRASTIC MISTAKE BASED ON HERESAY OR A FEW IDIOTS who may have rejected you over it! you CANNOT "put it back on" once it is cut off!

{oh the pain of it all}
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness