U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2016, 07:54 AM

9,098 posts, read 3,918,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
If that's what god intended why did he tell his chosen people to cut it off?

It was logical back then to be circumcised as there wasn't always running water or a way to keep clean.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2016, 07:54 AM

10,608 posts, read 13,373,641 times
Quote:
It seems that was a political problem. I think Abraham just made it up.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...cumcision.html

How it a public health issue? The entire world proves otherwise. Some GOVERNMENTS and fanatics think women should be castrated too, to avoid the "public health issue" of infidelity.

Old 05-05-2016, 08:12 AM

1,285 posts, read 816,203 times
Quote:
His "chosen people", written in a book by who????? how many thousands of years ago???
Generally if you don't want someone to do something, tell them the opposite.

Old 05-05-2016, 08:34 AM

10,202 posts, read 5,728,234 times
Quote:
Just like the Muslims, right?

Old 05-05-2016, 08:52 AM

9,018 posts, read 7,946,526 times
I don't believe in circumcision.....
It's unnecessary, it's painful & it's mutilation.

The beauty of an uncut guy.....
Is wonderful.
And more pleasurable

Old 05-05-2016, 09:18 AM

11,350 posts, read 7,399,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
What the heck? I'm not circumcised, and there is no way in hades it would ever happen. If you think that women are concerned about this, I can tell you, no they are not. There are very, very few medical reasons to do this. I'm not circumcised, my son is not circumcised, and my grandsons are not circumcised.

Leave the darn thing alone.
LOL! Well, I don't know about THAT!

But I agree with not being circumcised UNLESS the OP really feels strongly about it. If he does, go for it.

Old 05-05-2016, 11:39 AM

22,198 posts, read 22,368,348 times
Just leave your wang alone, or if you feel that insecure move to a country where circumcision is rare = i.e most of the world away from the US.

Old 05-05-2016, 11:46 AM

33,031 posts, read 12,488,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haksel257 View Post
Don't circumcise yourself. It's a critical part of the *****. Without it, it keratinizes (keratin, like hair and nails) and toughens, not dissimilar to a callus. It becomes insensitive...

As for your partner, it lends itself to a VERY pleasant back-and-forth gliding motion when the foreskin stretches and bunches up again.

I'm sorry about your insecurities, but it's not that big of a deal. A lot of women PREFER them...
I should say so.

If you are concerned about what men think, I don't know what to tell you.

If you are concerned about what women think, women think they're great.

Old 05-05-2016, 12:47 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,032,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimoso48 View Post
I need help please, I was born in a country where unfortunetley circumcision is not the norm and came into the U.S at a young age.

Ever since I was 10 and found out people thought uncirmcised was disgusting I have always been disgusted by that part of my body. I think it has really hurt my self esteem as I think no woman will ever accept me the way I am.

I have looked into getting circumcised but the prices are very high most places I have looked and I don't have insurance.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where i can get a circumcision at a reasonable price, or any advice on If its possible to overcome this insecurity? It really has bothered me and made me feel inferior for many years.

Sorry If this is uncomfortable to read for some people on here, it has just bothered me for a long time, I don't have anyone I trust to talk to about this and thought maybe I could get some input here. Thanks

Yeah...I saw that in school but like someone posted on the thread, beyond high school, you being circumcised won't matter. Some prefer circumcised men but I do have to question whether you should change yourself for anyone. Don't you think you're important too? A lot of guys these days are not circumcised and so don't feel alone. Actually, most countries don't have their males snipped down there. From what I know, having your skin intact is suppose to be more pleasurable. You might regret getting rid of it.

Old 05-05-2016, 12:49 PM

4,948 posts, read 6,869,998 times
Dude, leave the thing well enough alone.
It's how it was meant to be. I wouldn't dare recommend you go for this procedure. How utterly unnecessary
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness