U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-06-2016, 11:35 PM
 
Location: Beautiful Upstate NY!
13,819 posts, read 24,561,370 times
Reputation: 7615

Advertisements

I think some guys just like playing one-eyed peek-a-boo.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-07-2016, 05:32 AM
 
Location: St Paul's Bay, Malta
11,482 posts, read 5,911,176 times
Reputation: 3287
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundapeanut View Post
Came in her for the entertainment of the uncirc crowd and the defensive nature they have around this subject. Been on several websites where this topic comes up. Its like the same posters! Why the anger and rage that is vented if its so great having a foreskin?

Women who marry uncirc are the worst trying to prove how right they are. OK honey, you got an extra piece of loose skin with your man. Bravo for you!

Never mind the lies. Men say sex is better with a foreskin. How would they know what its like without? DOH!

Grow up! No one believes what you say when you are so dang defensive. Shows that YOU have lots of issues being attached. Not us.

I'm married for many years and THRILLED hubs is circ. There are so many advantages. yada yada yada. See how silly this is.

OP - Do what YOU want. WE all like different things. A woman who loves you won't care.
The only one being defensive here is you

Unless for genuine medical reasons there is absolutely no need or benefit for circumcision & it is FACT that it can cause many complications/desensitivity etc.. And for what? Men are born with a foreskin, it is there for a reason, to remove it simply because most other people do in your country is absurd...

The hypocrisy (mostly from women)too is astounding, you think circumcision in men is fine, but are (quite rightly) horrified at female genital mutilation, which amounts to the exact same thing!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-07-2016, 06:24 AM
 
9,018 posts, read 7,953,736 times
Reputation: 14414
It's a gift, once you realize it.....
It's such a rarity, it's amazing to come across someone IRL that's uncut.....
Just like a well endowed guy....

A rarity that should be savored
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-07-2016, 08:45 AM
 
Location: Sydney, Australia
10,053 posts, read 7,007,155 times
Reputation: 4982
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFBayBoomer View Post
Speaking as a woman, which I am, I agree with the decision not to circumcise a baby ever, regardless of whatever religion one practices, and believe routine circumcision should be outlawed at the federal level, unless there is a very unique and serious medical problem, which is highly unlikely. It is utterly unfair to irrevocably damage an infant who has no choice whatsoever in the matter.

The physical pleasure that a man and a woman both receive from an intact foreskin is undeniable.

The only issue I have ever encountered was an ex who had an unusually long foreskin (in the flaccid state), and I don't know if there is a surgery to do partial shortening or removal of a portion of the foreskin for men who have that issue, but in general, I much prefer an intact man. Circumcised organs resemble roughened toadstools/mushrooms to me.
Yes! That's why I will never find them as attractive as the uncut ones.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-07-2016, 09:43 AM
AFP
 
6,075 posts, read 3,635,398 times
Reputation: 5237
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundapeanut View Post
Came in her for the entertainment of the uncirc crowd and the defensive nature they have around this subject. Been on several websites where this topic comes up. Its like the same posters! Why the anger and rage that is vented if its so great having a foreskin?

Women who marry uncirc are the worst trying to prove how right they are. OK honey, you got an extra piece of loose skin with your man. Bravo for you!

Never mind the lies. Men say sex is better with a foreskin. How would they know what its like without? DOH!

Grow up! No one believes what you say when you are so dang defensive. Shows that YOU have lots of issues being attached. Not us.

I'm married for many years and THRILLED hubs is circ. There are so many advantages. yada yada yada. See how silly this is.

OP - Do what YOU want. WE all like different things. A woman who loves you won't care.
It's pretty simple to test for those that are intact, it's as simple as rubbing one part at a time to determine which parts of the penis are most erogenous(hint, the foreskin isn't an extra flap of skin it is part of the penis and has a sexual function).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-07-2016, 12:12 PM
 
2,953 posts, read 1,393,316 times
Reputation: 5292
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
The only one being defensive here is you

Unless for genuine medical reasons there is absolutely no need or benefit for circumcision & it is FACT that it can cause many complications/desensitivity etc.. And for what? Men are born with a foreskin, it is there for a reason, to remove it simply because most other people do in your country is absurd...

The hypocrisy (mostly from women)too is astounding, you think circumcision in men is fine, but are (quite rightly) horrified at female genital mutilation, which amounts to the exact same thing!
Suffering from the issue of projection, I guess. Don't even need to ask if you are or are married to the uncirc. I rest my case. Very defensive.
Go back and reread what's been posted. I'm not going to call people out.
Obviously you need an anatomy lesson to explain the difference between female mutilation and being circ. No comparison.

Again OP do what is best for you and what makes you comfortable.
Ignore the oh this is best or that is best. That is their penis, not yours. It's your life, not theirs. Again the right woman won't care.

Don't throw shade on others over something so silly. In the big picture of life, who cares!

Last edited by foundapeanut; 05-07-2016 at 12:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-07-2016, 12:38 PM
 
Location: St Paul's Bay, Malta
11,482 posts, read 5,911,176 times
Reputation: 3287
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundapeanut View Post
Suffering from the issue of projection, I guess. Don't even need to ask if you are or are married to the uncirc. I rest my case. Very defensive.
Go back and reread what's been posted. I'm not going to call people out.
Obviously you need an anatomy lesson to explain the difference between female mutilation and being circ. No comparison.

Again OP do what is best for you and what makes you comfortable.
Ignore the oh this is best or that is best. That is their penis, not yours. It's your life, not theirs. Again the right woman won't care.

Don't throw shade on others over something so silly. In the big picture of life, who cares!
Not defensive at all, just relaying the FACT that circumcision is completely unnecessary bar for the odd medical reason

And what my personal bits are or are not has absolutely nothing to do with anything, nor does who I am or am not married to

You are not only being extremely defensive, but also extremely abrupt & rude. Take a chill pill

And mutilating female or male genitals amounts to the exact same thing! Both are done for no good reason (culture/religion etc..) so of course there are comparsions & if you think it is completely different then I suggest you take those biased & hypocritical blinkers off...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-07-2016, 02:37 PM
 
2,429 posts, read 786,954 times
Reputation: 3122
I find the "uncircumsized is natural" argument somewhat disingenuous. We aren't born with tattoos and body piercings yet people do that to themselves all the time. "Natural" includes body hair yet women shave their pits and legs all the time and I hear many men and women are shaving their genital areas these days. Beards on men is how nature intended us yet most of us shave it off. All that hair isn't needed in a modern culture you say? Well the foreskin isn't needed either. Hundreds of millions of us function just fine without it. I didn't need my wisdom teeth yet nature put them there for a reason. Virtually everybody bows to societal norms when it comes to their bodies. The only difference with circumcision is that most of the time parents make the choice for their sons. Guess what? Parents make many decisions for their kids that impact their lives, and many of those decisions have far greater impact than the fact that their son is circumcized. As for the "sex is better uncircumcized", how would you know what sex is like for the circumcized? Why would you even care?

For the "circumcized is better" crowd, great. Enjoy your lives, but you are not going to convince the rest of us that there is anything wrong with circumcision.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-07-2016, 04:19 PM
 
Location: London U.K.
1,261 posts, read 515,056 times
Reputation: 2443
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrexy View Post


Get over it however you need to and DO NOT have this unnecessary surgery! It will diminish your sexual sensitivity and many grown men who have it done are regretting their decision for the rest of their lives. Once it's done, there's no going back.

Have to take issue with you there, although certainly there's no going back.
I was uncircumcised for 45-46 years, then I developed phimosis, (tightening and shrinking of the foreskin).
It was very difficult to ease the foreskin back to wash my penis in the shower, and after getting it rolled back, it was like a tight collar, and not easy to roll forward over the *****, but not painful.
My G.P. recommended circumcision, and being a U.K. citizen, this was done for free in St. Thomas's Hospital, Waterloo, London.
After the day surgery, in at 08.30, out by 17.00, the surgeon said, "Don't use it in anger for at least a week!"
Eventually, when I did take the plunge as it were, it was great, but I can't say that it was better before, with a foreskin than after, without one, with was fantastic, without was fantastic, I guess that I'm a sucker for sex.
Once I was sure that my wife was happy, I'd just go for it either slowly or fast, the ecstatic feeling of orgasm wasn't any different with, or without.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-07-2016, 04:55 PM
 
Location: The High Seas
7,146 posts, read 12,740,734 times
Reputation: 10973
No need to pay high prices to have a circumcision done!
Do it yourself at home!
DYM | DIY Circumcision Kit | youth workers helping youth workers win
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top