U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2016, 12:59 AM

44 posts, read 29,346 times

Advertisements

Researching a possible ebay purchase of a Chamber, but was wondering what is the general opinion if they are viable? It's not FDA approved yet. I suffer from occasional pain from injuries over the years like arthritis, depression, ligament/cartilage damage, migraines, etc. Some love it and others say it's a scam. After a youtube search, Joe Namath ranted and raved how it helped his CTE (brain disease caused by head trauma) from playing Football. Any persons here have any experience with Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Johnny Carson Lives; 05-11-2016 at 01:10 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2016, 12:12 PM

19,124 posts, read 6,321,161 times
There are walk in chambers here in the Los Angeles area. I considered this but didn't jump in. If money is no object, give it a try. Check out to see if there are chambers to go to in your area.

There are so many modalities to try from all over the world. Thank goodness.

PRP is something I would love to do but funds are my issue. I deal with joint issues going on 60 yrs.

My joints are so worse since the trauma of hip replacement surgery and now living with too many complications from that surgery. They are not a piece of cake or walk in the park as some want us to believe.

Old 05-11-2016, 02:52 PM

44 posts, read 29,346 times
Where I live, we have no Chambers to try out and what is PRP?

Old 05-12-2016, 01:26 PM

On PRP/Stem Cells here is a youtube on the MD I would go to for PRP if I had a funds.
He's on our weekend radio for years. People call in with stories from not wanting to do surgery, to those who have done surgery and still in a lot of pain and told they need more surgery...it can be a vicious cycle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2DrNJ4T2GM

Old 05-12-2016, 01:29 PM

Here is more info:

Stem Cell institute In Los Angeles, Ca

There are these providers across the U.S. and in other parts of the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or