U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2016, 03:25 PM

2 posts, read 883 times

Advertisements

had 4 small holes in abdomen from prior aortic bi-femoral bypass, 8 yrs prior. I had surgery Oct 23, 2010 and that's when my life ended..... Most people wouldn't be able to notice things that I did after this surgery in which they put, what they told me 2 sheets of mesh for 4 small 1-cm holes.... I hurt every day after this, 4 days after the surgery the dr sent me home and there I suffered with 103* fever for the next 4 days. I even went to the ER and the ER dr said he seen Dr. there and told him to give me some antibiotics thru IV and send me home because he had a office visit the next day.... well I went to his office visit with fever of 102* and red patch on my abdomen, that you could feel the heat from more than 3'' away. He looked at the drainage tube that was attached to the bubble and seen what I considered "fish scales in pond water" because that is what it looked like. Dr made me go to the admissions office downstairs and admit myself, with the pain and fever I didn't care if I died....got admitted and sent to a room for surgery Nov 5, 2010, 8 days after this dr put Ethicon Mesh in me had to remove it and EVERYTHING THAT IT TOUCHED.... So that took my abdomen muscles on both sides of my chest from from breast bone to where my belly button used to be. I woke up and had a sponge the size of a football stuffed into a hole the same size with a vac unit on me, only thing holding me together was the tape that holds the sponge in.... Well this "open" process took 7 months to heal, and the muscles grew "OUTWARD" it looked like I was 9 months pregnant with my THIN build. I talked to a plastic surgeon that couldn't believe what that other dr did to me, knowing me for the years he has, has never seen me overweight, I was so big that I couldn't tie my own shoes or button or belt my pants. I had my 3rd surgery in April 2011 when I was totally healed, he took and used the ALLO MAX, something they use for breast enhancements, this was 5+yrs ago and I found out that the ALLO MAX SHRINKS.... well it is 5 yrs and I feel as I have a STEEL CORSET on.... I have another hernia and was sent to Cleveland Clinic and they told me they wouldn't do surgery on me, they said wear an elastic belt that was all they could do....Moderator cut: this is not the place for legal complaints I haven't been able to do anything, sex, play, enjoy days, since Oct 23, 2010.,.....

Last edited by SouthernBelleInUtah; 05-26-2016 at 07:49 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or