Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 06:32 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,133,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
I had it almost that bad when I was 14 or 15. My male pediatrician had me strip down to my panties and lay on the table while he sat and burned them off. I was well developed. Dirty old man.

Later in my late 20s I went through a bout of repeated warts on my hands. I worked where there was access to liquid oxygen and a co worker froze a q tip and froze the warts hard and deep - basically forming a large blood blister underneath the wart. The wart came up as the blood blister would healed from below.

I don't get bacterial infections too easily but seem susceptible to all variety of virus's. I get cold sores too.

This was all a long time ago.

lasers sound like a different way of burning.
Sorry about your experience with the dirty old man pediatrician! However I wish that we had more dermatologist that actually removed warts. The last one I went to simply did an inspection and never removed one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2016, 12:48 PM

458 posts, read 329,174 times
We got rid of my sons by using the plantar wart baid aids. I put one on his foot every night for two weeks before he went to bed and it went away.

Old 07-16-2016, 12:53 PM

6,896 posts, read 22,524,243 times
Follow up from my previous post. Applied ACV to this wart 2 or 3 days. Put a waterproof bandaid on it so I can swim and noticed when I took it off that it is now healing normally like any other cut would do. I'm sold!

Old 07-11-2019, 02:57 PM

1 posts, read 374 times
Default painless plantar wart - or any wart removal

1) take a zinc supplement
2) soak the area in 119F water until pruny(wrinkles) (at least 2 hours).

do this for a week, the wart will painlessly die and you will be able to scrape it off.

why this works:
Zinc interrupts the reproductive(division) cycle of the virus (wart).
Viruses(warts) have a limited temperature range in which they can survive. (that is why you get a fever when you get sick, your body is trying to kill something)
soaking the area until it is soft and pruny (at least a couple hours) allows the blood vessels to open up and deliver white blood cells to help kill the virus.

I had a bad plantar wart on my foot that lasted for months, it was excruciating. I had to take 2 aleve and tynenol 15minutes before I got out of bed just to be able to painfully walk, then repeat every 6 hours.. I thought I was going to have to have surgery on my foot, it was so bad. then I read in some forum to try zinc and hot water. it worked.
ALL of the warts died and my pain went away, a few days later, I was able to scrape them off my foot.

this costs almost nothing and is painless. the water at that temp may tingle, but it will not burn healthy skin, just kill the virus.

I hope this helps someone.

Old 07-11-2019, 03:09 PM

70 posts, read 46,674 times
Default Thuja Occidentalis

https://forcesofnaturemedicine.com/b...ant-your-warts

This has been a life saver for myself, for family and the many friends for whom I've recommended it. I've taken the sublingual homeopathic pellets form for Plantar's Warts and the topical oil for both kinds of warts (saturate small piece of cotton ball, use bandaid or tape to secure overnight. Repeat until they painlessly disappear).

It fights the virus - particularly helpful for those strains that keep cropping up after you've repeatedly used over the counter and doctor's office methods of burning off.

Good luck - warts are the worst!

(You can get pure Thuja cheaper on other sites like amazon, as well - I'm not some kind of Forces of Nature Rep )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness