Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2016, 05:13 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times

Advertisements

Sounds like you had an allergy to fluoride. You'll want to tell your doctor not to give it to you again.

I'm allergic to clindamyacin (sp!).

Everyone is allergic to different things.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 06-26-2016, 05:28 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,728,168 times
Many have allergic reactions to "F" and they have no idea and some do realize what is going on. Many can't afford the "F" filters....it SHOULD NOT be in our waters.....you want it buy TPaste with added fluoride. Too simple, not enough bucks made this simple way. Ohhhhh, they are brainiacs when it comes to making gross profits.

Old 06-26-2016, 06:06 PM

Jo48, have you heard anything lately on this and Peter Vallone out of NYC.

Urgent action needed to help stop fluoridation of New York City and San Diego - NaturalNews.com

Old 06-26-2016, 06:07 PM

983 posts, read 1,054,686 times
I shower before sleeping because it helps me relax enough to go to sleep. Sometimes I also shower in the morning because it feels good! I love long hot showers, especially in the winter. Lots of soap - very relaxing. And why not? There might (or might not) be nasty things in the water and in the soap, which is why I don't drink the stuff! So - I really don't see why taking many showers should be of concern to anyone. Now someone that *doesn't* take showers is of serious concern because of the stink factor!

Old 06-26-2016, 06:17 PM

1,517 posts, read 1,664,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saibot View Post
No kidding. Or how about wet wipes? I would say someone who feels the need for a whole-body shower after using the toilet has a little OCD, maybe.
Lol..I'm guilty.

Old 06-26-2016, 06:19 PM

1,517 posts, read 1,664,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbythecat View Post
I shower before sleeping because it helps me relax enough to go to sleep. Sometimes I also shower in the morning because it feels good! I love long hot showers, especially in the winter. Lots of soap - very relaxing. And why not? There might (or might not) be nasty things in the water and in the soap, which is why I don't drink the stuff! So - I really don't see why taking many showers should be of concern to anyone. Now someone that *doesn't* take showers is of serious concern because of the stink factor!
No kidding. I shower every morning and take a long bath every night. I've done this for years. Never thought of it as an issue.

Old 06-26-2016, 06:23 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
I have a super high toleration for hot water (heat in general) and it feels so good when RA or FM is flaring up, or filling up the over sized tub with epson salts and stuff..... I know what I'LL be doing this evening.

I love the high heat (I would turn our water heater up higher if I knew how) but suspect it is NOT good for my skin or hair.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 06-26-2016, 06:36 PM

2,441 posts, read 2,606,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Everyone does what THEY DO, and it's all OK. Every day, every other day, once a week, what is the big deal. Free to do what one chooses.

I don't work out anymore, did for years...but I never did perspire much in my life...why I don't know but don't care. I'm not a hypochondriac, far from it, but forever open to hearing the latest research on just about everything on healing. And don't enjoy the toxic chemicals bombarding my body.
The problem with reading anything on mercola.com is that it's all just a sales pitch for something or other. I try to get my info from sources which don't have that ulterior motive.

Old 06-26-2016, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildColonialGirl View Post
The problem with reading anything on mercola.com is that it's all just a sales pitch for something or other. I try to get my info from sources which don't have that ulterior motive.
Not so as far as I see it, Mercola has a lot of good advice. I would listen to him sooner than an allopath wanting to push a drug on me.

What doctor doesn't push drugs or supplements...allopathic MD's write scripts all day. That's OK I guess. I've seen enough threads on drugs vs supplements on this health group. This topic is mostly water.

Old 06-26-2016, 06:47 PM

983 posts, read 1,054,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I have a super high toleration for hot water (heat in general) and it feels so good when RA or FM is flaring up, or filling up the over sized tub with epson salts and stuff..... I know what I'LL be doing this evening.

I love the high heat (I would turn our water heater up higher if I knew how) but suspect it is NOT good for my skin or hair.
Yup! I have PsA (or maybe they will change the diagnosis to RA one of these days...) and I use hot water to try and calm things down...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness