Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2017, 09:17 AM

5 posts, read 2,148 times

Advertisements

Hey, guys, my insurance won't cover the lab before I meet my deductible and I do not feel like spending 500$ +the cost of the drug just to get a prescription, I have a question to ask. If I am looking at the alternative options to get my meds online, is it safe and legal to use the online pharmacies (I am in the US)?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2017, 10:53 AM

5,536 posts, read 7,109,209 times
Ordering some drugs from overseas without a script is usually not a problem or at least is a 'gray area', AFAIK.

Any opioids and benzodiazepines [valium, xanax etc] are probably a huge no-no and are getting more perilous everyday... they may be impure/contaminated or you just may end up getting prosecuted.

Last edited by Tantalust; 04-27-2017 at 10:54 AM.. Reason: I forget.

Old 04-27-2017, 06:39 PM

15 posts, read 9,806 times
I think "safe" is really a matter of choosing the right one. I've heard lots of stories of people getting sugar pills, or nothing at all. Did a quick search, there's plenty of sites that do reviews of them like this one that seems to be pretty in depth.

As far as legality, I've got no clue but it seems it will depend on source and whether or not you have a script?

Old 04-27-2017, 11:20 PM

8,452 posts, read 15,038,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalust View Post
Ordering some drugs from overseas without a script is usually not a problem or at least is a 'gray area', AFAIK.

Any opioids and benzodiazepines [valium, xanax etc] are probably a huge no-no and are getting more perilous everyday... they may be impure/contaminated or you just may end up getting prosecuted.
True. If any online pharmacy offers those kinds of meds without an Rx, don't trust them.

Old 05-01-2017, 07:59 AM

5 posts, read 2,148 times
I am definitely staying away from those that are willing to sell you anything without Rx. I think this is #1 sign of not a legitimate operation. I guess checking out the accreditation is a safe bet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness