Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2017, 09:01 PM

5,573 posts, read 3,346,558 times

Advertisements

Mod cut.

Alternative answer; about the same age vaginal atrophy does, with its tendency to make PIV sex no fun and therefore rare, and with attendant incontinence issues. Mod cut.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 09-08-2017 at 07:27 AM.. Reason: Rude and off-topic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2017, 09:21 PM

10,342 posts, read 5,863,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
[snip]
Alternative answer; about the same age vaginal atrophy does, with its tendency to make PIV sex no fun and therefore rare, and with attendant incontinence issues. [snip]
Just you shush about vaginal atrophy! This can be reduced or eliminated with continued sexual activity, (with or without a partner), the increased blood flow makes the vaginal tissues more elastic, reducing the symptoms of vaginal atrophy or genitourinary syndrome. Also we have KY warming lubricants. There's no problem, carry on.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 09-08-2017 at 07:30 AM..

Old 09-07-2017, 09:27 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,335,831 times
I cant imagine myself ever having a problem getting hard. Even through my divorce, or through my darkest emotional days, I been able to get it hard at will. I think, when the sec I die, I will be fully erect

Old 09-07-2017, 09:30 PM

3,565 posts, read 1,921,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by back2MD View Post
What age does impotence start?
At least one day older than what I am

And there's probably a few hundred better resources to find the answer the CD Relationships forum.

Good luck

Old 09-07-2017, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Just you shush about vaginal atrophy! This can be reduced or eliminated with continued sexual activity, (with or without a partner), the increased blood flow makes the vaginal tissues more elastic, reducing the symptoms of vaginal atrophy or genitourinary syndrome. Also we have KY warming lubricants. There's no problem, carry on.
I really should shush, but we talk about impotence pretty regularly on here, and it too has pretty effective remedies. But we don't talk as much about the various dysfunctions women deal with. 50% of post menopausal women deal with vaginal dryness, pain during intercourse, general vaginal irritation, and that pesky incontinence. Plenty of younger women with various health or psychological issues also struggle with sex, although it's likely that their male partners are the real culprit, and not the well documented actual causes. But regardless, shouldn't we show more empathy or sympathy, depending?

That men's penises tend to fall off sometime in their 40s is a cool story, but by focusing so much on men (idn't that always the case?) we're ignoring the pretty equal challenges women face with sex and loss of libido. Shame on us.

Old 09-07-2017, 09:52 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times
Quote:
I really should shush, but we talk about impotence pretty regularly on here, and it too has pretty effective remedies. But we don't talk as much about the various dysfunctions women deal with. 50% of post menopausal women deal with vaginal dryness, pain during intercourse, general vaginal irritation, and that pesky incontinence. Plenty of younger women with various health or psychological issues also struggle with sex, although it's likely that their male partners are the real culprit, and not the well documented actual causes. But regardless, shouldn't we show more empathy or sympathy, depending?

That men's penises tend to fall off sometime in their 40s is a cool story, but by focusing so much on men (idn't that always the case?) we're ignoring the pretty equal challenges women face with sex and loss of libido. Shame on us.
Homina, stop being a buzzkill!!!

You are bringing WAY too much common sense here

Old 09-07-2017, 09:57 PM

10,342 posts, read 5,863,407 times
Quote:

Oh IDK, I don't feel left out. Seems more profound to men. Maybe they don't notice if we're having any difficulties if we don't talk about it, but their difficulties are self-explanatory/obvious during h the w. (hide-the-wiener sex).

Old 09-07-2017, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Oh IDK, I don't feel left out. Seems more profound to men. Maybe they don't notice if we're having any difficulties if we don't talk about it, but their difficulties are self-explanatory/obvious during h the w. (hide-the-wiener sex).
And yet it's often, as in this hypothetical and gratuitous case, women bringing up the subject.

Old 09-08-2017, 08:51 AM

6,230 posts, read 6,921,685 times
Well, when you're past the prime reproductive years you can't expect things to work like they used too.

Old 09-08-2017, 11:38 AM

29,267 posts, read 16,738,469 times
Here is what May Clinic says about DHEA dosing.

DHEA Dosing - Mayo Clinic

I've been taking otc DHEA for about 15 yrs give or take. I'm 79 and still feel a rather strong libido.

DHEA in both genders begins to decline in 20-30's.

Best to have DHEA levels checked by MD, but with aging DHEA is on the decline.

LifeExtension is a front runner in this therapy:

http://www.lifeextension.com/protoco...ration/Page-01
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness