Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2017, 02:07 PM

52 posts, read 42,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Read View Post
That's what you take away from that story? Not how important confidence is?

What, I took away from the story is that you were fortunate enough to be born physically attractive enough to be sexually active at a young age (teens). Lucky for you!

Yes, confidence is important. However I am sure you became confident, because you obviously had women interested in you.

Ask yourself this; Do you honestly believe you would have actually been confident, if you were born physically unattractive with, slanted eyes, ears that stick out, and a scar on your head???

Food for thought!

Last edited by cdeville21; 12-25-2017 at 02:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2017, 04:38 PM

1,885 posts, read 1,002,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdeville21 View Post
What, I took away from the story is that you were fortunate enough to be born physically attractive enough to be sexually active at a young age (teens). Lucky for you!

Ask yourself this; Do you honestly believe you would have actually been confident, if you were born physically unattractive with, slanted eyes, ears that stick out, and a scar on your head???

Food for thought!
I used to think that same way. About my short arms and legs, my small hands, my patchy hair loss, my dead, puffy eyes with the darkest bags under them, and my horrible posture. Don't get me started on my personality. Pretty severely autistic, depressed, anxious, aggressive, egotistical, hateful.

But I turned all that **** around, and I proved myself wrong.

Tell me, am I wasting my time talking to you? Aren't you already decided on cutting your boys off? Is there something you want, other than a pity party and "permission" to castrate yourself from strangers on the internet?

Old 12-25-2017, 05:37 PM

6,438 posts, read 6,916,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haksel257 View Post
Well, how much time do you have? I'll try and give you a quick run-down, instead of explaining the more complicated "why's". PM me if you want to know the absolute specifics.

I ate large amounts of raw seafood...
If I did all this, I would have a low sex drive because I would feel very, very sick. I don't understand the motivation for all this self-torture.

Old 12-25-2017, 05:47 PM

1,885 posts, read 1,002,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Siegel View Post
If I did all this, I would have a low sex drive because I would feel very, very sick. I don't understand the motivation for all this self-torture.
And you probably never will. More for me!

Old 12-25-2017, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Read View Post

You're a very stubborn individual. You should at least try some of the advice here before you do something drastic..
I think it may be time for something drastic.

Did you read the post explaining about my car accident and subsequent injuries resulting in a permanent scalp scar and hair loss? This is undoubtedly the most repulsive aspect of my physical appearance. (and I was already very physically unattractive to begin with)

However as I mentioned earlier, it was the scar that would not heal that sealed the deal for me where Castration and Testosterone reduction are concerned. I try to where a hat as often as I can because I am so embarrassed.

Last edited by cdeville21; 12-25-2017 at 06:53 PM..

Old 12-25-2017, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Siegel View Post
You would understand if you had been cursed with my looks!!

Old 12-25-2017, 09:58 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,928,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdeville21 View Post
You would understand if you had been cursed with my looks!!
I've seen shorter threads than this where proof of premise pics were demanded of the o.p. Many have complied. Put up or... not. But... the phrase, "thou dost protest o'ermuch..." ever hear it? BTW this guy got this woman to not only date him, but marry him too (for awhile). It didn't hurt that he was/is a Grammy award winning musician. Do you play an instrument? Worked for me. Chicks dig guys who work at becoming good at something... anything. Get good at something besides whining. I triple dog dare you.

Old 12-26-2017, 01:56 AM

6,438 posts, read 6,916,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
I've seen shorter threads than this where proof of premise pics were demanded of the o.p. Many have complied. Put up or... not. But... the phrase, "thou dost protest o'ermuch..." ever hear it? BTW this guy got this woman to not only date him, but marry him too (for awhile). It didn't hurt that he was/is a Grammy award winning musician. Do you play an instrument? Worked for me. Chicks dig guys who work at becoming good at something... anything. Get good at something besides whining. I triple dog dare you.
Quadruple.

It worked for me too. I married a fairly hot babe and I'm not exceptionally attractive, but I'm an accomplished musician. (I'm no Lyle Lovett either. What a genius.)

Old 12-26-2017, 01:54 PM

Quote:
BTW this guy got this woman to not only date him, but marry him too (for awhile).
Of course. He's better looking than I am.

Old 12-26-2017, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Do you play an instrument? Worked for me. Chicks dig guys who work at becoming good at something... anything.
I do not play an instrument.

However, I do have many unique hobbies and interests.
I am notorious for my sense of humor--I have had some of the "hottest" women around laughing at my jokes and impersonations; Consequently I have many platonic lady friends. They often seek me out for a good time after first reminding me that I am NEVER to expect things to get romantic/sexual. (They always let me know that they have their hot boyfriends for that)

Obviously women like me for my personality. But unfortunately many have told me that my looks inhibit any sexual attraction.

Last edited by cdeville21; 12-26-2017 at 05:39 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness