Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2018, 12:32 PM

50,330 posts, read 63,895,871 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I'm not fighting, giving my opinions is not fighting. And I hope you'll be satisfied with your doctor's Fosamax recommendation. I've mentioned my nasty knee enough here and I've been working with it for over 20 yrs and have gone thru Hail and back recently but I'm doing all I can to do no replacement. So we all pick our battles and do what we feel is best for us or hope it is. Many here have more faith in MD's than I've arrived at.
Oh, don’t get me wrong, jammin, I have no illusions that Doc Welby does nothing but think about my wellbeing. I just don’t feel like challenging everything my doctor says, because of something on the net.

By posting, I was looking for others personal experience.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2018, 12:35 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,725,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Oh, don’t get me wrong, jammin, I have no illusions that Doc Welby does nothing but think about my wellbeing. I just don’t feel like challenging everything my doctor says, because of something on the net.

By posting, I was looking for others personal experience.
I don't remember, did anyone here mention Fosamax use? Read some of the ask a patient reviews. They are real reviews.

Old 06-27-2018, 02:09 PM

924 posts, read 1,675,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
Yes of course. That explains why bluedevilz thinks exercise won't help osteoporosis. He knows nothing about holistic or preventative medicine, but thinks he knows all about it.
No, this is what he actually said about it:

5. If the "best treatments for osteoporosis" actually were "exercise and improved nutrition" we wouldn't need the medications we have available. Exercise and proper nutrition including adequate calcium are critical in PREVENTING osteoporosis....treating it? Not so effective....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness