U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2018, 09:38 PM

5 posts, read 418 times

Advertisements

Hello folks,
Wow I'm gobsmacked, I thought I'd be lucky if one person took the time to peruse my rantings, I think I may have underestimated the response. Thank you all for your kind words - and Mr Murphy enjoyed the scratch, thank you CatzPaw, and also thanks to Matisse12 for prettying up the text for me, grand job.
If anyone would be interested I could continue with Part the 2nd in a few days, whatever the medics decide to do to me next I'm sure there will be something to smile about......what is it they say "Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone" Oh, and I'll remember to split it into paragraphs
Love to all
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2018, 02:29 PM

530 posts, read 263,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moggiemag View Post
If anyone would be interested I could continue with Part the 2nd in a few days, whatever the medics decide to do to me next I'm sure there will be something to smile about......
Just don't let Mr Murphy "help" you with anything other than stationary petting and purring.

Old 02-09-2018, 02:39 PM

5 posts, read 418 times
hi catzpaw, he's doing what he does best right now - glued to my side, purring loudly, and occasionally tipping his head back to give me a big cheshire cat grin.........aaaaaaahhhh love him. is it possible to post pics on this site, i'd love to show off my beautiful blue-eyed albino boy?

Old Today, 05:33 PM

530 posts, read 263,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moggiemag View Post
hi catzpaw, he's doing what he does best right now - glued to my side, purring loudly, and occasionally tipping his head back to give me a big cheshire cat grin.........aaaaaaahhhh love him. is it possible to post pics on this site, i'd love to show off my beautiful blue-eyed albino boy?
It is possible to post pictures though I have never done so.

My suggestion would be to check out the Cats subforum in the Pets forum and see where Mr Murphy would fit in there (and let us know where to find him). I don't know whether his picture would be considered "off topic" here or not despite his participation in your mishap. Perhaps an admin can advise us.

How are you doing now?

Old Today, 05:46 PM

5 posts, read 418 times
Hi,
Lovely to hear from you. I'm still waiting to hear from the hospital about when my 2nd op slot will be, however it's not all bad, I've got some pretty little pink and beige capsules (oxycodone) for the constant ache in my wrist and boy does the morphine in 'em work a treat - feel like I'm on another planet wheeeeeeee lol. And isn't it amazing what you can get on the internet, I found a site that hires out wheelchairs by the week, 'phoned them at 3pm, and was promised delivery tomorrow morning. I'm so looking forward to be able to negotiate the 25 ft to my kitchen without resorting to a crawl - no wonder babies sleep a lot, crawling is soooo damn tiring.

Old Today, 07:40 PM

5 posts, read 418 times
Hi CatzPaw,
I couldn't figure out how to post Mr M's mugshot so I found a free to join website for photo-sharing. If you want to see what "the lad" looks like visit www.shutterfly.com - it takes just a minute to register - then https://photos.shutterfly.com/album/90206905394 should take you to him. I'd like to see your babe(s) if you have any
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness