Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2018, 01:21 AM

1,425 posts, read 1,386,473 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
Beware what you shop for on Amazon. It will appear on you screen at work, if you ever opened Amazon from your workplace computer.

I went there shopping for lingerie, then a day later I went to read some serious socio-economic article, with a photo of an author - an aging man with a concerned face. I couldn't read it because around his face, as a halo, and around the text were these little pictures with multicolored bras, bodies, slips, etc.

Old 03-07-2018, 05:33 AM

15,218 posts, read 10,308,852 times
OP - I had this problem also until I changed my diet a bit. For me it was either the heavy cream I was using in my coffee or the store ground almond butter. Now things are back to normal and I'm not a half a toilet paper roll and 5 wipes person. :-)

Old 03-07-2018, 05:47 AM

494 posts, read 501,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Pelican View Post
I don’t know where else to ask this, I notice that I take much longer than most people when I’m the bathroom stall and am wondering why. I keep on using tissue paper to wipe from every angle possible until there are no colored streaks on the tissue paper at all. The tissue must be completely white. Is this not what other people do? The thought of people not throughly cleaning their bums is frightening. I usually take the time of 2 or 3 people. I also block the gap between the stall with tissue paper so no one can see me.
I could've written this post. When away from home, I don't use TP and only use the moist wipes and follow with a foam wash. Think about this: take some poop, wipe it on your hand, wipe if off with dry paper and then (ugh), then sniff...No thanks. However, do the same except use a moist wipe followed by a foam wash, then sniff, big difference. Using dry paper is disgusting.

At home, I have a bidet toilet seat and before I had the bidet, I took a shower every time after I used the bathroom...yes, every single time. The thought of walking around with poop debris and stench is a filthy, dirty thought.

So, no, you're not crazy. Most people just walk around smelling like poop.

Old 03-07-2018, 08:30 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,750,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BusyMeAK View Post
Beware what you shop for on Amazon. It will appear on you screen at work, if you ever opened Amazon from your workplace computer.

I went there shopping for lingerie, then a day later I went to read some serious socio-economic article, with a photo of an author - an aging man with a concerned face. I couldn't read it because around his face, as a halo, and around the text were these little pictures with multicolored bras, bodies, slips, etc.

You need an ad blocker, and OP needs to start taking Metamucil. You get the dosage right and all you'll need is a courtesy wipe.

Old 03-07-2018, 09:10 AM

17,568 posts, read 13,344,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post

First suggestion is to stop blocking the gap between the stall with tissue paper and not worrying about whether other people can see you. This change alone should significantly shorten your BMs.

LOL!!!

Old 03-07-2018, 09:13 AM

17,568 posts, read 13,344,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick85395 View Post
I could've written this post. When away from home, I don't use TP and only use the moist wipes and follow with a foam wash. Think about this: take some poop, wipe it on your hand, wipe if off with dry paper and then (ugh), then sniff...No thanks. However, do the same except use a moist wipe followed by a foam wash, then sniff, big difference. Using dry paper is disgusting.

At home, I have a bidet toilet seat and before I had the bidet, I took a shower every time after I used the bathroom...yes, every single time. The thought of walking around with poop debris and stench is a filthy, dirty thought.

Like noone else ever poops??????????????????????????

Old 03-07-2018, 09:36 AM

20,726 posts, read 16,363,404 times
Quote:

You'd have to be REALLY close to me and my a$$ to smell that...so BACK OFF and you'll be just fine.

So what do you do if you have to go while at work...and can't take a shower? Or do you refuse to go at work...or have you "trained" yourself to only go in the morning.

Some ideas start out as good and rapidly become obsessive and compulsive.

Old 03-07-2018, 10:18 AM

1,734 posts, read 1,202,648 times
Quote:

Oh, brother. Another fine example of the issue not being "down there" but between the ears.

Everybody poops. The majority of us manage to deal with it without trailing "poop debris and stench" through daily life.

Old 03-07-2018, 10:21 AM

1,209 posts, read 1,814,128 times
At a minimum I’m see about getting some of the wet wipes people talked about. I immediately flush after dropping and apply body spray to the exit after.

I’d add that another reason for putting toilet paper between the disturbingly wide gaps between stall partitions is that it allows me to check the stall’s structural integrity. It wouldn’t be too hard for a disgruntled employee with a screw driver to maliciously loosen the partitions to be point where if someone does not know you are in there and pulls the locked door, that everything will fall down!

There are bathrooms on every floor so I usually go to the one that happens to have the big stall empty. There is also a gym nearby with a completely enclosed and private single restroom.

Old 03-07-2018, 10:31 AM

1,734 posts, read 1,202,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Pelican View Post
I’d add that another reason for putting toilet paper between the disturbingly wide gaps between stall partitions is that it allows me to check the stall’s structural integrity. It wouldn’t be too hard for a disgruntled employee with a screw driver to maliciously loosen the partitions to be point where if someone does not know you are in there and pulls the locked door, that everything will fall down!
I hope this is levity. Because, otherwise, dude ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness