U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 11:31 AM
 
Location: Santa Monica, CA
16,182 posts, read 5,101,440 times
Reputation: 11060

Advertisements

Cancers go into remissions. I know some who have gone into remission and then lost their lives to cancers. Of course, to NOT end up with explosive cancers is what I'm working on and that's why the great great grape. I wonder how many took the great grape before the cancers took off.

I know many are laughing...do your own research on the grape and cancers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 12:43 PM
 
1,067 posts, read 501,531 times
Reputation: 4646
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post

Vaccines?? Really? I don't even know where to begin? The p-iss poor efficacy rates? The fact that they need a kajaliion boosters, which proves in fact that they do NOT work? that people who get them get sick anyway? Seriously laughing at that one. Good one suzy. Vaccines as a cure> BWA HAHAHAHAHA
.
I can't believe anyone in this day and age thinks that vaccines are not effective.

How about polio?? In the early 1950s, polio caused more than 15,000 cases of paralysis every year in the US. After polio vaccines were started, there were less than 100 cases in the 1960s and less than 10 in the 1970s. Since 1979, no cases of polio have originated in the United States.

How about measles, mumps, rubella?? After receiving the second dose of the measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine, or the standalone measles vaccine, 99.7% become immune to measles. The inactivated polio vaccine offers 99% effectiveness after 3 doses. The chickenpox vaccine is between 85-90% effective in preventing all varicella infections, and 100% effective in preventing moderate and severe chicken pox.

Not to mention diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus, rotavirus, Hib, and smallpox.

Holy cow, people. I swear it's still the Dark Ages around here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 01:49 PM
 
Location: Georgia, USA
20,602 posts, read 25,040,870 times
Reputation: 25239
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Cancers go into remissions. I know some who have gone into remission and then lost their lives to cancers. Of course, to NOT end up with explosive cancers is what I'm working on and that's why the great great grape. I wonder how many took the great grape before the cancers took off.

I know many are laughing...do your own research on the grape and cancers.
Cancers go into remission. Some recur and some do not. My son was diagnosed when he was 13. He is now 42. He was cured, as are about 90% of the kids who are currently diagnosed with the type of leukemia he had.

That you have used grape extract and not developed cancer does not mean the grape extract prevented you from getting cancer. Get back to us when you have a scientific study comparing cancer rates in people who use it to cancer rates in people who do not. No studies on cells in cultures. No studies on animals other than humans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 02:19 PM
 
393 posts, read 178,332 times
Reputation: 1690
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgardener View Post
I swear it's still the Dark Ages around here.

This reminds me I have to renew my membership with the Flat Earth Society.
https://theflatearthsociety.org/home/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM
 
Location: colorado springs, CO
3,619 posts, read 1,555,127 times
Reputation: 12350
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgardener View Post
I can't believe anyone in this day and age thinks that vaccines are not effective.

How about polio?? In the early 1950s, polio caused more than 15,000 cases of paralysis every year in the US. After polio vaccines were started, there were less than 100 cases in the 1960s and less than 10 in the 1970s. Since 1979, no cases of polio have originated in the United States.

How about measles, mumps, rubella?? After receiving the second dose of the measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine, or the standalone measles vaccine, 99.7% become immune to measles. The inactivated polio vaccine offers 99% effectiveness after 3 doses. The chickenpox vaccine is between 85-90% effective in preventing all varicella infections, and 100% effective in preventing moderate and severe chicken pox.

Not to mention diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus, rotavirus, Hib, and smallpox.

Holy cow, people. I swear it's still the Dark Ages around here.
Sure, they are effective.

95% of US children have immunized with the DPT between the ages of 12-23 months & only 5.4% of people in the US die from a communicable disease.

Now, look at Bolivia; where 23% of the population dies from a communicable disease & ... wait. Bolivia's immunization rate is better than ours? 99% of Bolivia is immunized with the DPT between the ages of 12-23 months??

Okay. Ukraine: only 3.70% of the population dies from a communicable disease!

And only 19% children are immunized with the DPT between the ages of 12-23 months?

WTH is going on here? Percent of the population using safely managed sanitation services:

Bolivia: 52.61%
US: 89.5%
Ukraine: 95.94%
https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/ind...SS.ZS/rankings

Vaccines must be effective; we are told that repeatedly. But they can't be in Ukraine because not many are using them. Maybe Bolivia's are just not as effective?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM
 
Location: Santa Monica, CA
16,182 posts, read 5,101,440 times
Reputation: 11060
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Cancers go into remission. Some recur and some do not. My son was diagnosed when he was 13. He is now 42. He was cured, as are about 90% of the kids who are currently diagnosed with the type of leukemia he had.

That you have used grape extract and not developed cancer does not mean the grape extract prevented you from getting cancer. Get back to us when you have a scientific study comparing cancer rates in people who use it to cancer rates in people who do not. No studies on cells in cultures. No studies on animals other than humans.
My friend's son went thru cancer of the mouth, went into remission for some yrs, and he's gone and he's probably gone in his late 40's. Many stories out there SQ.

I feel strongly about what I do, and you feel the same about what you do. I've done enough of my own work for years and trust the information I've found on this subject.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM
 
Location: Georgia, USA
20,602 posts, read 25,040,870 times
Reputation: 25239
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Sure, they are effective.

95% of US children have immunized with the DPT between the ages of 12-23 months & only 5.4% of people in the US die from a communicable disease.

Now, look at Bolivia; where 23% of the population dies from a communicable disease & ... wait. Bolivia's immunization rate is better than ours? 99% of Bolivia is immunized with the DPT between the ages of 12-23 months??

Okay. Ukraine: only 3.70% of the population dies from a communicable disease!

And only 19% children are immunized with the DPT between the ages of 12-23 months?

WTH is going on here? Percent of the population using safely managed sanitation services:

Bolivia: 52.61%
US: 89.5%
Ukraine: 95.94%
https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/ind...SS.ZS/rankings

Vaccines must be effective; we are told that repeatedly. But they can't be in Ukraine because not many are using them. Maybe Bolivia's are just not as effective?
Where do the "23%" figure for Bolivia and "3.7%" for Ukraine come from?

What "communicable diseases" do Bolivians get?

It's not diphtheria. No cases there since 2010.

https://knoema.com/atlas/Bolivia/top...phtheria-cases

Pertussis? Some cases, but not enough to account for 23% of the deaths in the country.

https://knoema.com/atlas/Bolivia/top...ertussis-cases

Tetanus? One case in 2011.

factfish Tetanus cases, total for Bolivia

It appears the DPT is doing its job.

So what communicable diseases do Bolivians get?

Maybe just what you would expect from deficiencies in sanitation:

https://unab.berkeley.edu/igmun/WHO/WHO-Bolivia.html

"Major infectious diseases: degree of risk: very high food or waterborne diseases: bacterial diarrhea and hepatitis A vectorborne diseases: dengue fever, malaria, and yellow fever (2013)"

How about Ukraine, with its low DPT uptake? Oops!

Diphtheria: 5 cases in 2012

https://knoema.com/atlas/Ukraine/top...phtheria-cases

Pertussis: 2286 cases in 2012

https://knoema.com/atlas/Ukraine/top...ertussis-cases

Tetanus. 12 to 23 cases per year 2010 to 2012.

factfish Tetanus cases, total for Ukraine

In other words, what you would expect with low DPT uptake.

DPT only protects against the three diseases covered by the vaccine.

Why is vaccine uptake low in Ukraine?

https://m.krytyka.com/en/ukraines-pu...d-consequences

"In Ukraine, doctors fail to be effective vaccine advocates because they lack proper training and rely on information reported by the media, rather than science, to inform their immunization practices. Research conducted by the Brown University Ukraine Collaboration indicates that medical students at Bohomolets National Medical University are inadequately prepared to improve immunization rates.18 For example, almost 30% of surveyed medical students believe that it is 'better' for a child to get immunity by getting sick, rather than through vaccination. Further, almost 60% of the medical students reported that they believe vaccines may cause autism. Both of these beliefs are untrue and have no scientific basis."

Also, shades of "Dr. Bob" Sears:

"In its current form, health care system in Ukraine contributes to the vaccination crisis by creating a market in which it is easier to buy immunization records than it is to receive high quality immunization care."

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
My friend's son went thru cancer of the mouth, went into remission for some yrs, and he's gone and he's probably gone in his late 40's. Many stories out there SQ.

I feel strongly about what I do, and you feel the same about what you do. I've done enough of my own work for years and trust the information I've found on this subject.
Your "information" always consists of anecdotes about family and friends and family and friends of friends.

Because your friend's son died of cancer of the mouth does not mean no one is ever cured of cancer.

"Stories" are not data.

Last edited by suzy_q2010; Yesterday at 06:08 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 06:51 PM
 
6,667 posts, read 1,880,615 times
Reputation: 6757
It is WAY past the layman to present these things...that is the way science works.

Most of it is for the good...sure, it may miss something, but it has brought us a LOT. Medicine went almost nowhere for 2000 years due to "reason, logic and study".....because it was missing the piece that makes it work - experimentation!

They don't just "try anything" in most cases. Tens of thousands of trained scientists and chemists and docs are working on stuff constantly...worldwide. Chances are that anything you or I would have to suggest has been thought of.

This is not to say that only medicine cures things. It's quite obvious that diet, lifestyle and other factors...some under the control of the individual and society...can have massive positive effects. But the process of getting something "approved for prime time" can take decades.

My daughter has been in a trial for the past year and I spoke at length to the Doc a few weeks back. My daughter asked him why they couldn't try a "new" drug instead of repurposing an existing (chemo-type) compound for the test. He said that it can take up to a decade just for the safety part of the testing! Think about that. In other words....you first have to have the suggestion, then the basic proof of how it works. Then it must be studied for safety (and financed) for MANY years. Only then can the first tests start.

Jumping into the fray from nowhere is akin to walking into Boeing and telling them you have a new airliner design that uses 1/2 the fuel of existing models. If such a thing was possible, they are already on the way there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM
 
6,667 posts, read 1,880,615 times
Reputation: 6757
An interest aside. The Rockefeller Foundations has saved literally millions...no, tens of million of lives. They financed some of the largest public health and research efforts in history.

But John D, while this was happening...and he financed it...used a Homepathic Doc!

Furthermore, the top researchers he hired (best EVER in the world) that solved many major diseases stated clearly that not a single iota of Homeopathy worked. I truly believe that myself.

But people have been misleading themselves as long as they have existed. They are not going to stop now. They read something in a book or on a web site and their gut tells them it is true. I ate popcorn yesterday and I am healthy today. It must be the popcorn.

Something tells me that reproducible real results - such as the relative taming of the flu, yellow fever, polio, whooping cough and even AIDS....holds a lot more weight than "my research".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM
 
3,966 posts, read 1,272,456 times
Reputation: 7090
Explain why and how the diagnostic criteria for recognizing cases of polio was changed AFTER the vaccine was rolled out, making it next to impossible to diagnose anyone with polio. Which meant polio disappeared. Not from the vaccine. From the CHANGE in diagnostic criteria.

You'll NEVER touch that one. Pure fact. And you RUN from it. Again and again and again.

Wonder why.

Maybe you still think cigarettes are good for you. MD approved. Science always knows best.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top