U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-09-2018, 11:40 AM
 
17,987 posts, read 5,817,534 times
Reputation: 12193

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
You interpret any disagreement as being angry with you. Those who disagree with you do so because some of what you say is dangerously inaccurate and potentially harmful for people who might choose to follow your advice.

Do not post here and expect everyone to cheerfully accept everything you say as factual.
There are the same handful. Just a lot of anger in general and true they don't like what I have to say. Oh Hail, I could say the sky is blue and they could say give me the facts.

 
Old 07-09-2018, 11:50 AM
 
Location: Georgia, USA
21,224 posts, read 25,722,146 times
Reputation: 26032
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDWNC View Post
Very cool. Yeah, all these organizations - the AMA, pharms, FDA, etc. doesn't want cures. They want stuff that will keep us ill. Hence ensuring the word formaldehyde isn't listed on any product. They want to make us sick so we'll pay to get unsick (which will never happen).
That is conspiracy theory hogwash.

Formaldehyde:

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer...maldehyde.html
 
Old 07-09-2018, 11:51 AM
 
Location: Georgia, USA
21,224 posts, read 25,722,146 times
Reputation: 26032
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
There are the same handful. Just a lot of anger in general and true they don't like what I have to say. Oh Hail, I could say the sky is blue and they could say give me the facts.
No, you just claim that stuff is factual when it is only your personal opinion unsupported by any facts.
 
Old 07-09-2018, 11:56 AM
 
Location: Georgia, USA
21,224 posts, read 25,722,146 times
Reputation: 26032
To get back to the OP, curing patients is not bad for business. If a cure for a disease is developed, there will almost always be new victims of that disease to treat. If the disease can be completely eradicated, like smallpox, which is gone due to prevention, not a cure, there will always be another disease to tackle.

Note that the people who are working on cures (and their families) get the same diseases as everyone else. Do you really think that anyone in medicine or pharma does not want cures for himself?
 
Old 07-09-2018, 01:16 PM
 
7,594 posts, read 11,173,952 times
Reputation: 14980
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
No, I just see and hear so much anger from members here. And anger and cancers are not good friends.
Anger? No way. I think you're f'n hilarious! Whenever I'm feeling a little down and need a good laugh, I just fire up one of your posts and then all is right with the world again!


Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
There are the same handful. Just a lot of anger in general and true they don't like what I have to say. Oh Hail, I could say the sky is blue and they could say give me the facts.
No, you would say you took grape seed extract and it improved your eyesight to the point where you could tell that the sky is really pink. And then when medical studies are linked that prove that there is no medical benefit to taking GSE to see the true color of the sky, you would refuse to read the studies and just claim that there is a conspiracy among optometrists and ophthalmologists to keep the truth from everyone.
 
Old 07-09-2018, 01:44 PM
 
17,987 posts, read 5,817,534 times
Reputation: 12193
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManofBethesda View Post
Anger? No way. I think you're f'n hilarious! Whenever I'm feeling a little down and need a good laugh, I just fire up one of your posts and then all is right with the world again!




No, you would say you took grape seed extract and it improved your eyesight to the point where you could tell that the sky is really pink. And then when medical studies are linked that prove that there is no medical benefit to taking GSE to see the true color of the sky, you would refuse to read the studies and just claim that there is a conspiracy among optometrists and ophthalmologists to keep the truth from everyone.
You have no Clue, and also very rude. You have no idea what has worked in my life. It's a good thing I can find some laughter in many of the rude comments. Very mature of so many here. Or do I mean immature.

And it's truly stunning how a large handful come here and attack others with what they do for their health and offer nothing constructive. ummmmm

Last edited by jaminhealth; 07-09-2018 at 01:53 PM..
 
Old 07-09-2018, 03:37 PM
 
3,822 posts, read 1,613,614 times
Reputation: 11057
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
You interpret any disagreement as being angry with you. Those who disagree with you do so because some of what you say is dangerously inaccurate and potentially harmful for people who might choose to follow your advice.

Do not post here and expect everyone to cheerfully accept everything you say as factual.




Yes, we do know that some cancers can be cured. This is the type of statement you make that gets called out frequently. It is just not true, and it is certainly not helpful for a reader with a potentially curable cancer.

"THEY" - whoever you think THEY are - would have no reason to lie about curing cancers. What would be the point? There are millions of long term cancer survivors. those who are alive 10 - 20 - 30 years or more after diagnosis are cured.

Any doctor who has been "silenced for their research and treatments" was a quack who was preying on desperate people for a buck.

If there is scientific evidence for "research and treatments" it will not be "silenced".

You absolutely do not know whether your grapeseed extract does anything you claim for it. The fact that you have never developed a cancer does not mean GSE is preventing you from getting cancer. I drink milk every day and I have never developed a cancer. That does not mean milk is preventing me from getting cancer.
This.

Lol.
 
Old 07-09-2018, 03:38 PM
 
3,822 posts, read 1,613,614 times
Reputation: 11057
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManofBethesda View Post
Anger? No way. I think you're f'n hilarious! Whenever I'm feeling a little down and need a good laugh, I just fire up one of your posts and then all is right with the world again!




No, you would say you took grape seed extract and it improved your eyesight to the point where you could tell that the sky is really pink. And then when medical studies are linked that prove that there is no medical benefit to taking GSE to see the true color of the sky, you would refuse to read the studies and just claim that there is a conspiracy among optometrists and ophthalmologists to keep the truth from everyone.
And this!

Amen.
 
Old 07-09-2018, 05:27 PM
 
Location: Middle of the ocean
26,906 posts, read 17,280,176 times
Reputation: 39068
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
We really do not know IF the cancers that take off in bodies could ever be cured. That's what THEY tell us, I don't trust everything THEY say... That's why I work with all the prevention I do.

There are doctors that have been silenced for their research and treatments.

Some cancers ARE cured.
__________________
____________________________________________
My posts as a Mod will always be in red.
Be sure to review Terms of Service: TOS
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum (on loan)
 
Old 07-09-2018, 05:39 PM
 
5,542 posts, read 3,131,100 times
Reputation: 6478
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Don't forget that babies can get it from their mothers, too.

For the life of me I cannot understand why finding a cure for an infectious viral disease is better than preventing the infection in the first place.
This last statement says it ALL. Far more money to be made in PREVENTION than curing people already infected and dying. Sorry if you were born to late for a preventative vaccine. So what if you DIE, if we can "prevent" millions with some new vaccine.

Very callous attitude.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top