U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2018, 05:15 PM

1,776 posts, read 2,331,460 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adampaul883 View Post
You can start your morning with Green Tea, there are tons of benefit of drinking green tea without sugar. It will help you with weight loss, improve your immune system and increase your metabolism.

I am having 2 green tea a day, it's up to you how you drink but at least give a try.

Thanks
Green tea is pretty digusting to some of us. Its hard to get that taste out if your mouth. There's better ways to help with weight loss
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 05:31 PM

6,134 posts, read 7,188,374 times
I would rather sew my lips shut than drink green tea.

A Southern gentleman of my acquaintance many years ago, drank what he called Cambric Tea. I had no idea what this was, thinking it some sort of herbal tea, maybe like chamomile? To my surprise, found out it was just hot water with milk and sugar. Even that is better than green tea. JMO and Jack Travern's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness