U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2018, 10:07 PM

20,436 posts, read 6,798,496 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouligann View Post
Man, I'd like to give her some of my butt fat!
Thanks, you gave me my one and only chuckle of the day. Mine too. But I've come to great terms with mine since I own it for almost 80 yrs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2018, 01:06 PM

15,714 posts, read 15,650,090 times
Butt-implants, LOL, they are a thing.

Probably going to do it no matter what.

Old 08-07-2018, 08:06 PM

5,177 posts, read 9,542,965 times
Not any of my business what your sis-in-law does with her butt...but I'll comment anyhow lol.

I do a bunch of exercises at the gym that augment my butt. They lift, firm and improve it.

And much, much less risky than an elective surgical procedure. I'd never go for elective surgery for cosmetic reasons. I'm too chicken and just not that vain. But diet and exercise? They win my vote every time.

Old 08-12-2018, 07:51 AM

14,615 posts, read 11,818,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crd08 View Post
If she qualifies and is getting a BBL, they take her own fat from somewhere else via lipo. They then process and purify it and it's injected into the butt to make it perkier/bigger/rounder/whatever the goal is. If it's all done correctly, the result should be long lasting.

She won't be able to sit directly on her butt for 2-3 weeks and she will have to wear special compression undergarments. And of course there's risks, as with any surgery. Fat embolism is very rare, but possibly fatal. A good surgeon is a must and won't be cheap. Waiting lists are usually long.
all this money then discomfort and for what, for something she can only see herself through a mirror.. but good luck to the lady.

Old 12-12-2018, 11:32 AM

571 posts, read 159,884 times
Volunteer some place. A better use of the OP time vs worrying about someone’s decision to rework their bee hind

Old 12-12-2018, 12:14 PM

56 posts, read 32,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebNashua View Post
I had a breast reduction about 17 years ago and it was one of the best things I ever did. I wish I had had it done years before. Having huge breasts is uncomfortable, even painful! Especially when you're only 5'2". I don't care what anyone thinks, I did it for myself.

That said, I hope your SIL does a lot of research, I think butt implants generally don't have a great track record. Of course, I may be too influenced by what I've seen on Botched, so take it with that grain of salt.
In my opinion, while this does generally fall under "elective" surgery, most of these surgeries are not done for cosmetic purposes. Huge breasts can be debilitating. If I had to do this, and received negative comments, my response would not very ladylike.

Old 12-12-2018, 06:56 PM

12 posts, read 6,373 times
I've seen people on youtube who have gotten this done. The butt ends up looking unnatural and strange. And frankly, I don't even think the fat transfer works. But people can do what they want. I just hope she doesn't expect to get a normal looking butt.

The only way to get a normal looking, firm, nice butt is by working out. If her butt is completely flat, than yeah, implants are the only way to get a butt. But if you look at Kim K and those women, their butts look really weird. They sort of flatten out at the bottom.

Old 01-03-2019, 04:36 PM

1,081 posts, read 576,256 times
Yep, just what I was thinking, that she's watched too many Kardashian shows.

Blek! Something I'd never do.

Wonder if she's had it done yet?

Old 01-03-2019, 04:46 PM

4,858 posts, read 3,049,777 times
http://https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6548273/Madonna-fans-question-singer-butt-implants.html

Butt implants most often look absolutely ridiculous. See Madonna's new butt implants.

Kim, Khloe, and Kylie Kardashian have very distorted bodies due to their butt implants. To a grotesque degree.

Last edited by matisse12; 01-03-2019 at 05:25 PM..

Old 01-03-2019, 05:13 PM

685 posts, read 182,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by matisse12 View Post
http://https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6548273/Madonna-fans-question-singer-butt-implants.html

Butt implants most often look absolutely ridiculous. See Madonna's new butt implants.

Kim and Khloe Kardashian have very distorted bodies due to their butt implants. To a grotesque degree.
Madonna looks ridiculous! I hope it's just padding she put in her pants for attention's sake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or