Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2018, 09:01 AM

723 posts, read 571,110 times

Advertisements

Has your SIL already tried a non-surgical solution?

https://betterbuttchallenge.com/the-...ing-underwear/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2018, 09:03 AM

2,495 posts, read 1,872,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
LOL, can you imagine it? Those butt implants ending up somewhere around the shoulder blades? Or just as bad, smooshed and spread out into the world's largest saddle bags, or love handles?
Once again, if you watch "Botched", you'll see what happens to some implants. They can and do move if not done properly.

Old 08-02-2018, 11:20 AM

12,041 posts, read 8,421,785 times
"Envisioning the American Dream!" This discussion reminds me of the old Fredericks of Hollywood catalogues. You could buy any applications that you were lacking there.

I always wondered if a woman was doing that to catch a man (which every single woman today will deny) then how could she disrobe after catching him? It would have to be a celibate relationship.

Good thing today you can do it semi-permanently and then nobody will notice until the infrastructure starts to break down. LOL.

https://envisioningtheamericandream....ooty-boosters/

Old 08-02-2018, 02:22 PM

17,581 posts, read 13,355,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spider99 View Post
Has anyone had or known someone that has had butt augmentation? My wife is trying to talk her sister out of this because of some horror stories she's read about. The procedure works with some type of fat transferring.

I don't get it. This woman is quite attractive and already has a really nice butt. She has said before that she's always been jealous of my wife's backside, which is on the big side for her frame, and my wife is jealous of her sister who has always been very tall and lean.

Both of these women look great in a swimsuit in their own way. Why can't people just be happy with the way they're put together. I've told my sister in-law that for every guy that's into women with curves, there is a guy that will be into a woman with a toned athletic body like hers. I just don't get why someone would take the risk.
Her body, her choice.

Just tell her that you wont kiss it to make all better

Old 08-02-2018, 02:41 PM

927 posts, read 969,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spider99 View Post
Has anyone had or known someone that has had butt augmentation? My wife is trying to talk her sister out of this because of some horror stories she's read about. The procedure works with some type of fat transferring.

I don't get it. This woman is quite attractive and already has a really nice butt. She has said before that she's always been jealous of my wife's backside, which is on the big side for her frame, and my wife is jealous of her sister who has always been very tall and lean.

Both of these women look great in a swimsuit in their own way. Why can't people just be happy with the way they're put together. I've told my sister in-law that for every guy that's into women with curves, there is a guy that will be into a woman with a toned athletic body like hers. I just don't get why someone would take the risk.
I agree. My wife always looked great, but she like so many others found some kind of flaw on her face that I couldn't recognize if my life depended on it. You can guess the rest. All turned out well and she still looks the same to me, but she's happy for the change whatever it is.

Old 08-02-2018, 06:17 PM

2,556 posts, read 2,284,398 times
I had a breast reduction about 17 years ago and it was one of the best things I ever did. I wish I had had it done years before. Having huge breasts is uncomfortable, even painful! Especially when you're only 5'2". I don't care what anyone thinks, I did it for myself.

That said, I hope your SIL does a lot of research, I think butt implants generally don't have a great track record. Of course, I may be too influenced by what I've seen on Botched, so take it with that grain of salt.

Old 08-02-2018, 06:46 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
No matter how good the surgeon, the risks are gigantic. Anyone electing to cut their bodies are half nuts or more than half, I consider myself there with elective hip replacement. I'm living the complications.

Once done, surgeries can NOT be undone.

Most people would prefer to be as lean and hard as possible, in that area of their bodies. Adding more fat is exactly the wrong thing to do, to achieve a positive effect. An improved diet and exercise can build muscle in the area and eliminate some fat all over. The woman who proposes to have this futile procedure done to her, may have some mental issues. The result would be ugly, uneven lumps of fat, not anything she'd want others to see.

Old 08-02-2018, 06:48 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,753,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Most people would prefer to be as lean and hard as possible, in that area of their bodies. Adding more fat is exactly the wrong thing to do, to achieve a positive effect. An improved diet and exercise can build muscle in the area and eliminate some fat all over. The woman who proposes to have this futile procedure done to her, may have some mental issues.
Oh yes, not thinking thru the issue for sure.

Old 08-02-2018, 08:23 PM

2,575 posts, read 2,077,558 times
You can do squats all day long, and build to an extent, but what you have is what you have. Some are fine with it, some want a change.

I've seen before and after's of BBL's, most look just fine and the after does look better. The average women isn't going in to get a Kim Kardashian behind.

The judgement is strong. You do you, they will do them.

Old 08-02-2018, 08:33 PM

6,617 posts, read 6,544,435 times
Man, I'd like to give her some of my butt fat!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness